crazychapin is offline New Member

Help me transform my body please

I'm 26 year old and been going to the gym for about 2.5 years now
    I'm a little bulked up but I still have a small beer belly and still kind of chuby
    I never tried or know where to get steroids and I'm really considering trying
    them, since I think I peaked my level on strenght with just protein, vitamins and creatine also tried fat burners and I want to see how far by body can go, so can someone lead me to the path to which steroids or supplements I should take so I can be ripped like this guy

My body

my stats

Im 26 ,
    5'7 ,
    173lbs

I'm going to the gym 5 days a week

Old routine that I had

day one biceps and triceps then 30 minutes cardio
    day two 45 minutes cardio
    day three shoulders
    day four chest and back
    day five off or cardio

New routine that I have been doing since 4 week ago

Monday Wednesday and Friday

Squats
    Leg curl
    Lat Pulldowns
    Incline Dumbbell press
    Shoulder Press
    Side lateral raises
    Calf Raises
    Bicep curls
    Tricep rope pulldowns
    Weighted crunches

10 minutes HITT cardio

Days off
    20 minutes HITT cardio and 10 minutes abs

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Whats does your daily diet look like including all the macros? That's the most important.

I don't really believe in full body workouts multiple times per week as I believe in letting the muscle group rest longer than that.

HITT cardio is good but 10 or 20 minutes isn't going to do much. If you can maintain HITT cardio for more than that I would otherwise doing 45min-1HR EVERYDAY before any meals at a slower rate (65% max HR) will work better.

I dont really have a diet I just try to stay away from junk food

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    That could be a big problem. Must people that say they stay away from junk food really don't know the difference between healthy foods and junk foods. Also, when building muscle it's important to have the correct amounts of protein coming in at the correct times. If you put together a diet from the cutting sticky atop of the diet board we'll critique it. Once that diet is in place and you start a better cardio regime you'll melt away (while hopefully keeping muscle!).

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Dude you need to get on a diet ASAP... dont even THINK about AAS till you have 6 months of full commitment training and dieting...

Not to worry though, youre in the right place... Read up on some example diets in this fourm, and check out what you want to do.. i.e. bulking, cutting, and just plain learning to diet...

start there, then put together a daily diet meal plan and post it for some helpful input... from that point, move on to lifting techniques and your workout regimens, btw, i agree with Stone, full body workouts have never worked for anyone i know...

personally, i stick to muscle groups at a time... Not to get into to much detail in the interest of time, but i like to do

Triceps
    back
    quads+calves
    abs
    biceps
    chest
    cardio 4days a week for about 20 mins...

I usually give myself 2 days off a week in order to let my muscles heal properly...

on top of that, my diet, is my religion and needs to be followed as such. You really need to bear down on it, its very very important. If you cant manage to stick with your diet when your not cycling, how in hell do u think youre gonna do it when your on? seriously bro, give yourself some time
    Last edited by WARMachine; 07-17-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    That could be a big problem. Must people that say they stay away from junk food really don't know the difference between healthy foods and junk foods. Also, when building muscle it's important to have the correct amounts of protein coming in at the correct times. If you put together a diet from the cutting sticky atop of the diet board we'll critique it. Once that diet is in place and you start a better cardio regime you'll melt away (while hopefully keeping muscle!).
    Excellent advise.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Dude you need to get on a diet ASAP... dont even THINK about AAS till you have 6 months of full commitment training and dieting...

Not to worry though, youre in the right place... Read up on some example diets in this fourm, and check out what you want to do.. i.e. bulking, cutting, and just plain learning to diet...

start there, then put together a daily diet meal plan and post it for some helpful input... from that point, move on to lifting techniques and your workout regimens, btw, i agree with Stone, full body workouts have never worked for anyone i know...

personally, i stick to muscle groups at a time... Not to get into to much detail in the interest of time, but i like to do

Triceps
    back
    quads+calves
    abs
    biceps
    chest
    cardio 4days a week for about 20 mins...

I usually give myself 2 days off a week in order to let my muscles heal properly...

on top of that, my diet, is my religion and needs to be followed as such. You really need to bear down on it, its very very important. If you cant manage to stick with your diet when your not cycling, how in hell do u think youre gonna do it when your on? seriously bro, give yourself some time
    Good advice for the most part. Look up some sample training because this ain't gonna work for you IMO. Spend a whole lotta time in the diet section because "I stay away from junk food" doesn't mean anything. If you want to look like that guy you've got to want it 100%. That means sacrafice my man.

Can someone tell me how many calories I have to take to start cutting?

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazychapin View Post
    Can someone tell me how many calories I have to take to start cutting?
    Look at some of the diets posted. I am no expert, but from the amount of research i have done you are not ready for steroids . From the picture you still have alot of natural potential. Do what stone said and get your diet in check. Staying away from junk food is great but for cutting it will not help. There is also alot of junk food that is actually made at home that people think is okay to eat since its not fast food.
    Good luck bro...

Is 2200-2400 calories alright?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    its all diet bro. Once u get ur diet and cardio in check u will see results. Gear won't do miracles for u or anyone else.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do cardio five days as week. Try to do 20 min minimum in the morning then 30 min in the afternoon. With a good diet u will see results within two weeks.

Thread Information