russiandave is offline Associate Member

Please help with a daily eating routine {hgh based}

Ok guys, I eat well and follow advice on this forum.

Its not the diet itself that is an issue for me right now. It is WHEN to eat.

Stay with me here. I take 1shot of 5iu hgh upon waking, then work out. I am going to start taking 8iu of hgh starting monday.

So I am thinking I will take one shot when I wake, do my morning routine, go work out, and then take the other shot. each shot being 4iu hgh. This works best for me because the rest of the day i am busyyyy as can be.

So here is what I am thinking. Wake up, at seven and pin. Get myself together and down a quick whey shake. Go workout which usually takes about an hour or so. Come home and eat some breakfast. Usually eggs and a slice or two of wheat bread or oats. At this point Id LIKE to pin again.

Here is my issue. I NEEEEED to eat after I work out lol. we all do obviously. proteinnnnn power lol. however Id like to pin the second pin as well. but they say dont pin within about an hour of eating.

the rest of the day my diet wont change, no problems there.

im hoping you guys can help me figure out a timeline for my morning pinning/eating

thanks guys you always help when i need it

RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member
    from what ive read you want a minimum 30min before and after a pinning with no food, maybe even more. Can you wait 30-60min after your PWO meal before your second pin?

If not you could always do the full 8iu in the morning, right?

Thread Information