Sennt is offline New Member

Weird question about bread

Hey guys.

I been back on the diet for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed something weird. I have lost about 2 pounds which is good, but my chest seems to be getting... pointy. I have man boobs and although they arent that bad they have been getting more pointy ever since I started eating bread twice a day.

My question is, can eating 4 slices of wheat bread a day be contributing to my problem? I thought since I have been losing weight and eating clean my chest would lean up a bit but its just gotten pointy. Its quite frustrating and I dont know if maybe the bread is doing it or im just going crazy.

Someone help me please.

testigator is offline Junior Member
    Without knowing any stats, previous training and diet, and without seeing these "pointy man boobs" of yours, I can only guess... no the bread isn't giving you the boobies. Depending on your fitness level the boobs looking more pointy could be just the way your body gets rid of fat deposits. My face is the first to go and then various parts of my body start to shape up. I sometimes feel like my chest is fatty when I have gained bad weight and I first start to take it off. That happens because I get rid of fat faster in my upper abs and my chest fat is last. So, my chest feels more flabby to me due to being smaller below. Very long winded way to say..give more stats, training, diet and maybe a pic to get some help. Off the top of my head...the bread theory is in your head.

Thread Information