Thread: Grocery Store

EatLiftGrow is offline Associate Member

Grocery Store

Im not sure if this is the right thread and i apologise if it isn't. Im new to the U.S.A and im looking for a good place to buy food. I have noticed that where I'm living lacks butchers or fruit and veg stores, but do have a Costco and a Trader Joes. Any advice on the best place to find Good foods, Egg whites, yams, Natural oats etc.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatLiftGrow View Post
    Im not sure if this is the right thread and i apologise if it isn't. Im new to the U.S.A and im looking for a good place to buy food. I have noticed that where I'm living lacks butchers or fruit and veg stores, but do have a Costco and a Trader Joes. Any advice on the best place to find Good foods, Egg whites, yams, Natural oats etc.
    Welecome to the board and you are indeed in the right Forum. I don't have a Costco anywhere near me, but from what I hear they're one of the larger grocery stores around. You should be able to find anything and everything you need there. Maybe look in the Yellow pages under health food if there's something that you can't find.
    Where are you from originally?

stpete is offline Banned
    Are you sure you're in the US? haha just kiddin man. Where are you though? I'm not familiar with Costco or Trader Joe's, but i think the latter is good for natural foods. As far as grocery goes just look in the yellow pages under grocery stores as mentioned above. They will cut your meat to your liking. It's actually listed under grocers.
    Welcome to the forums bro.

EatLiftGrow is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help guys. I'll check out the yellow pages when i get my hands on one. I think ill have a good look in Costco and Trader Joes tomorrow and even ask around a little if they dont have what i need. Im Originally from Australia but im now living in Phoenix due to work commitments. Hell. Haha

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL that sucks, There's quite a few Aussies on this board too...

Thread Information