nhl1 is offline Associate Member

Anyone have any successful experience with liquifying meat?

Well I love eggs, but have never tried just eating them raw until recently. And even though they tasted like monkey butt at first I now find them nice and easy to tequila shoot down.

So I got to thinking, I LOVE meat, and know that it is the primary source of where we all need our proteins. But, I just can't same to eat plain meat.

If I want steak, I need steak sauce.
    If I want steak strips, I put them in a quesadilla with cheeze.
    If I want chicken, I make sandwhich with chees and lowfat mayo or I put it in a quesadilla.

And so the story spins on and on...

So I'm wondering if its possible to ingest my meat as I have been doing with my eggs recently?

FYI stats are 29 years old, 6'0" 228lbs prob around 14% bf right now, currently on 300 mg test e / 350 mg primo a week.

I'm on week 5, gaining nice strength and burning fat but I'm ready to jumpstart into a new level. I want to be 6'00 225-230 lbs, 5-7% bf.

Also, I have one severe weakness, I inhale one large thick crust pizza to myself at least once a week. And guess what, I don't care, lol!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know DMS is good at making meat hard; but I dont know about turning it into a liquid. LOL.
    But seriously, you should try using more powders or spices than sauces and cheeses. I know they dont taste as good, but do make meat taste better.

I think someone posted not that long ago about his various attempts at liquefying meats. Maybe it was you considering it seems to be an odd subject, I just cant remember. But if you have never ready about it on this site before, do a search because someone was talking about it not that long ago.

lol, it wasn't me actually, cause I did a search of it in the diet section and only found one thread.

I've seen some things about a meat slurry, I'm not looking for anything that tastes good, just something I can slam down and then go on about my business.

Powders and spices aren't bad but they are just a tease to me, my true weakness is dairy. Milk, cheese, yogurt, I can pound that stuff down all day.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure some establishments would find a few takers, but I dont see Burger King selling a beef drink in the near future. Although if it came with bacon bits I might have to get one.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    If you consider food as a source of energy/tool for growth, taste shouldn't matter

Well, Hamish&Andy, thats true, and thats why I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with this.

I will guzzle down the nastiest, chunkiest, most foul tasting meat slurry around if I can get it down quick and it gives me the nutrients that I need.

Hence, why I'm asking. The reason I have difficulty eating all the meat that I want is I just can't stomach all that plain meat, I have to have something with it eventually, otherwise I just lose my apetite and my stomach won't take it down anymore.

But if I didn't have to chew 17,000 times a day on a piece of meat and I could swallow it instead, it might be a bit more helpful.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I hear you bro, steak can be a BITCH to eat, especially if you're in a rush.
    However, I have never heard of someone making meat into a puree, so you will probably be the first

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Chicken breast, oats, veggies, and some water.

Blend.

Drink

goose is offline Banned
    Just buy liquid beef amino.

Thread Information