Thread: my diet atm

Valac is offline Member

my diet atm

hey guys,
    ive been gettin my diet into check for a lil while now and atm this is what im eating.

1: bowl of special K ceral, 2 pieces of toast w/ peanut butter

2: usually piece of fruit or can of tuna

3: chicken/vege/rice if i can just depends on work times otherwise it'll b fish/chicken/chips

4: can of tuna
    workout
    protein shake oats and almonds mixed with yoghurt

5: steak/fish/chicken w/ rice/noodles/potatoes + veges

6: casin protein shake

this is just what i generally eat sometimes i lapse n miss a meal or somethin

stats:
    6,2 ive tried 3 scales and they differ by 10 kilo's so ill go with the main 1 i use and say 91 kilo's. 20 yr old
    i have a reasonable physical job ive put on a lil weight but not as much as i would of like
    any tips or suggestions would b great.
    thanks

Valac is offline Member
    oh and bf% is prob like 15% ive started doin am cardio more frequent so lower it b4 i was doin cardio once a week

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    try to get a physical assesment test itll tell you what your base metabolic rate is which means how many calories you go through if you just sat on your ass all day. then factor in about what you burn from exercise and work. and i think you have to eat somthing like 1000 calories more than that in one day to gain a pound probably not exact, but wouldnt expect to gain a pound a day and keep lean, also about 4 calories come in 1 gram of protein, 6 cals from gram of carbs, and like 9 from fats. hope that helps a little.keep eating.

EatLiftGrow is offline Associate Member
    Your not going to put on good amounts of weight unless you stick to your diet religiously and get in the gym according to your program. Your not eating nearly enough in my opinion, and skipping meals due to work wont help either. 1 pound a day is very extreme. Id be looking at a goal of 1 pound a week, knowing its good weight. Get into a couple of the sample diets at the top and youll realise your under eating. Id be aiming at 500 more cals more than your maintanence numbers (minumum) and if you are too busy at work to get some meals, cook them the night before and take them in with you. I was always under the impression 1 g of fat contained 9 cals and 1 g of both protein and carbs contained 4 cals. If your serious about getting good results id deffinately get a good diet, gym schedule together and stick to it. Like i said before, sample diets will help you out alot. Check out the top of the diet forum.

Valac is offline Member
    thanks ive been reading over some and i am goin to start making some changes and add in some more food into my diet.

Thread Information