football3355 is offline Associate Member

critique my diet

stats:

5'8"
    10-11% BF

Goal: Bulking up big time, but still gaining considerable amounts od retainable muscle.

Diet: around 3500 cals ed, if I need 4000 to gain then so be it.

diet full of chicken, tuna, salmon, steak, tri-tip, whole grain pasta, potatoes, cereals, whey protein, casein protein (nightime). Approx. 270-300g protein daily, with multiV. Tons of carbs.

Training: Powerlifting routine, specifically 5x5's, but 10x5 for smaller groups like bicept, calfs etc.

Gear: None now. I want to try and gain a little bit more mass before Nov. That is when I will keep the same diet (if working) bump of the cals, protein, but keep the same routine and throw in:

wk 1-4: dbol
    wk 1-12: test prop

Open to ANY critique. My diet needs to be perfect to make the juice as helpful as possible.

?'s

1. How many protein shakes should I have per day? I seem to have trouble 4000 cals worth of just real food, and whey barely has any cals at all in it. I hav weight gainer too with barely any fat from GNC (MASS XXX) and I try to spread it out across meals, but it seems to fill me up more than real food. I am stuck on my diet big time. HELP lol!

2. Will dbol + test prop give me more retainable muscle and strength than test prop + tren ?

Thanks guys for reading, please critique! I need this diet to be perfect. A good outline is a closer step to success

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    1. You need to list a detailed diet plan (with macros) in the diet forum to get proper critique... however, rule of thumb is usually not to exceed two protein shakes a day

2. test + dbol will give you more dramatic mass gain (muscle, fat and water) while test and tren will give you less total mass but more lean mass (muscle) ... how much muscle you retain depends on your PCT/diet

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Here's something to get you started: UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would use test enth or cyp instead of prop but thats just me. 12 weeks of prop injections(84 shots) tend to hurt after a while so i would rather use a long ester if going for 12 weeks. if you want to you can use the prop for the first 3-4 weeks to jumpstart
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    how many times do you eat a day? do you do cardio? If I were going to bulk w/ a 4k calorie diet I would divide it up like this:
    40% protien of 4k is 1600
    1600/4 = 400 grams protien
    40% carb of 4k is 400 grams carb
    20% fat of 4k is 800
    800/9 = 89 grams
    I would divide that 400 grams pro/carb across 8 - 10 meals. I would do cottage cheese before bed. look up glycemic index. pick carbs that score below 55

Thread Information