Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russia dog View Post
    u mean i can eat 150 gram and my body only takes up 30 gram?? dat's fabolous!!
    Your body will only utilize 30-50g of carbs....the rest will be either stored as bodyfat and some will be passed out as waste. So in another words....not a good idea bro.

russia dog is offline Member
    will the remainder 120 gram dat's not PROCESSED be stored as fat?

so through restricted caloric diet of mentioned of 370 g protein / 150 carb

i can still gain crazy fat if i consume all carb all at once?

im needing some shed of light
    because it's confusing now.....

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN View Post
    It is, but it has it's ups and downs like any diet....hell give it a try, you just have to make sure you eat healthy fats. People sometimes think it to be like atkins....keto you eat alot of chicken, fish, red meat sparingly and take a crapload of EFA's... but it's do able. Try it and see which one performs better for you.
    I think I'm definately gonna give it a go for my next cut. I'll be bombarding you Keto experts with questions before I go at it, if you dont mind.

wad about those weight bulker dat gives u 100 carbs a meal, dat's pure fat?

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    I think I'm definately gonna give it a go for my next cut. I'll be bombarding you Keto experts with questions before I go at it, if you dont mind.
    Keto, carb cycling...bring on the questions bro..I'm glad to help and that's why I'm here....doesn't matter the gear or what program ya follow...main key is your diet..that's why I spend all my time in this part of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by russia dog View Post
    wad about those weight bulker dat gives u 100 carbs a meal, dat's pure fat?
    It won't all turn to fat bro...but it's not a good idea to consume all your carbs in one sitting...better to spread it out. You can only utilize so much and the rest is either stored or passed out of the body as with everything else you consume....

would u amplify the word "Stored"
    fat storage or glycogen storage for my future use for the day? 150 is relatively low

i know ill get some effect from insulin spike; from consuming all 150 g at once, but it is just protein; carb meal, so spiking doesnt harm me much rather than minor bloat... (according to my past educational search)

but other than that, im not too sure of its other effect; so any experiences?

sizerp is offline Banned
    What is the average minimal carbohydrate required to achieve Ketosis? Does it vary for each individual? Or.... is the only way to find out by actually testing yourself?

Also, do fruits and veggies count as carbohydrate intake during Ketosis? Otherwise wouldn't one become fairly malnutritioned if so?

bump

bump again

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    What is the average minimal carbohydrate required to achieve Ketosis? Does it vary for each individual? Or.... is the only way to find out by actually testing yourself?

Also, do fruits and veggies count as carbohydrate intake during Ketosis? Otherwise wouldn't one become fairly malnutritioned if so?
    Off the top of my head...I believe it's under 30-40g of crabs a day...might be just a hair less or more. They sell the strips you can use to test yourself....no fruits and only green leafy veggies, like salad, broc, spinach...but sparingly...I'll find a good sample diet and post it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Spiking your insulin is bad except when first waking in the morning and right after you work out bro. You would be much better to have smaller meals throughout the day so your body can utilize 30 grams of carbs 4 or 5 times a day. Otherwise if you eat 150 all at once your body will only utilize 30-50 and that would be all you get for the day. Your body might also store the some of the spill over as fat. Just my opinion Bro.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Thanks Tex

as fat

or in my glycogen storage; since my calroric intake is not exceeding my expenditure; dont they cancel out at the end of the day?

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN View Post
    Off the top of my head...I believe it's under 30-40g of crabs a day...might be just a hair less or more. They sell the strips you can use to test yourself....no fruits and only green leafy veggies, like salad, broc, spinach...but sparingly...I'll find a good sample diet and post it.
    Yep. I agree with this. I never went over 40g. Anywhere in the 0-50 range is probably fine. Its almost impossible to take in no carbs. Any of the ones you do take in are indirect. They come from stuff like raw almonds or organic peanut butter, etc.
    No fruits as tex said, but leafy greens like spinach are fine in moderation. I usually had a bowl of spinach with a tablespoon of olive oil with my dinner. And mainly this was just to help with my digestion and bowel movements.
    You want to stay away from the carbs from sugar.
    Last edited by VeraDeMilo; 10-09-2008 at 09:14 AM.

no one answers my question now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information