ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member

Counting Calories

I have been working out for awile and have pretty good since about my body when it comes to nutrition. I was wondering though do most of you guys count your calories or our most of you like me and just go by how your body is responding. I guess I just can tell when to cut carbs or when to up my protein or fats by looking at how my body is responding. I guess I was just wondering cuz I always see people posting there exact diet & I personally have NEVER counted calories ( to time consuming)....

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Coutem....it's totally worth it.
    Say you need tweaks, youll need to know your macros so you adjust accordingly.
    Some ppl eyeball it by doing it the Body For Life way, a fist=protein/carbs, and eat this combo 6x per day, with 2portions of vegetables in 2 meals.

LIke many things in life, you can do it half assed or well done.
    And here the difference really matters IMO

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    I count'em generally, but if not, I still count the macros for each meal, which can still provide a fairly accurate idea as to what the overall calorie content would be. It's not very time consuming once you have everything memorized, which isn't hard since food opitions are fairly limited if you're eating clean.

Thread Information