Terinox is offline The One & Only

My Fear Of Dieting What Do I Do?

I've dieted before, with not too much success.

I will be done my currently cycle I am doing in Decemeber. And my plan is to start cutting LIKE A MOFO in January, and keep cutting all the way up to the summer. And I plan to do it dead serious, for as long as possible. Doing cardio, eating less and a lot cleaner! However, I have this constent fear of losing all my muscle, and loosing my "big" look I have now. I really like the "big" look, but my gut is just WAY too big, and i'm def. in the 20-25% body fat area. I really want to get rid of this stomach.

What do I need to do? Another problem is, that I have a bad knee (i wrote about this before) and so doing intense cardio is not easy. I was thinking about just simple "walking" for 1 hour each weekday, and 2 hours on Sat and Sun. I dunno, but some ppl have said it's great diet.

Let me know what my options are and what I can do to lose A LOT of body fat.

I am also planning Winny + T3 for spring.

Thnx
    T.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, also, I have considered DNP , but I would really rather save that as a last resort, and try other means for now. Maybe DNP in 2-3 years (cause my fat is VERY stubborn..the son of a bitch does NOT want to burn off!!!)

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    I've found that an hour of walking before breakfast is good, just drink a protein shake when you wake up and maybe eat some ECA...
    Also if your diet is strict and clean you really don't need that much cardio, if your eating low carb your body will use alot of cals just restoring your muscles...

I've heard that it gets harder to lose the fat once you get past 20% but I don't know if it's true...

FmRommel is offline Member
    Terinox...
    Might want to go with a "safe" diet if you are up in the 20's. Just high protein, low fat, mod carb, but good carb. Sounds warn out, but I do have to say that the KIND of carbs in the diet matters, a lot! Thats what I found anyway. But like DL said, go with an hour or so of walking early in the morning. I like to run, but if you have knee trouble thats the best I can say.
    Clen is good man...2 weeks on and off w/ECA (i like charge IMO)
    Good Luck

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The best thing to do is slowely reduce your calories by cutting about 500 calories every week till you see 1 pound loss per week, that will pretty much guarantee you are only loosing fat not muscle, i know it sounds painfully slow, but that is the way Bro...hit me up if you need more help...XXL

Thread Information