tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

question about an on off diet

for some reason i think my lazyness has solved a problem.... i have been stuck at 155 for a while know and for about two weeks i slacked off on my diet and didnt eat as much i should have .....Now that i am back on track eating the same amount as before i have made it to 158 quiet easily....could it be similiar to cycling something.... example my body got used to the food and stopped growin.. cure wait 2 weeks and grow occurs

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno, sounds strange...
    Unless you were eating far too little and now that you started eating enough again, you're body stores it as fat since you had been starving it???
    Got me...

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    for some reason i think my lazyness has solved a problem.... i have been stuck at 155 for a while know and for about two weeks i slacked off on my diet and didnt eat as much i should have .....Now that i am back on track eating the same amount as before i have made it to 158 quiet easily....could it be similiar to cycling something.... example my body got used to the food and stopped growin.. cure wait 2 weeks and grow occurs
    How much were you training? If you weren't allowing enough time for recovery, your body would quit responding... Voice of experience talking here... Set me back a fair amount...

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    every 3 days i take a day off

Thread Information