Thread: Suggestions?

NeedAnabolics is offline Associate Member

Suggestions?

I'm 21, 5'9"..
    I'm going to list the diet i've been on for the past 8 months, when I started I was bench repping 205..

Breakfast:
    1 cup Oats:
    Scoop Casein:
    Banana

Meal 2: Pro Fat
    1 can Tuna
    1/4 cup peanuts
    2 tb peanut butter
    1tb Flax

Meal 3: Pwo
    1 1/2 pasta or 80g.
    lean beef

Meal 4: Post Workout
    Turkey Sandwiches
    Grapefruit
    Whey Shake

Meal 5:
    40g lean meat: chicken
    11oz sweet potatoes
    veggies

Meal 6
    Lean ground turkey 99/1
    Red potatoes
    veggies

Meal 7 Sleep:
    Lean Meat: Eggs
    brown rice,
    yogurt

Total 4200 Calories, 350g Protein, alot of carbs and about 125g fat: I need 3400 calories to maintain current body weight:

8 months later I've gained 20lbs of muscle, I'm bench repping 285 now.. I think I'm doing very good but I know my diet can be modified.. I dont have a chance to do anything cause I'm constantl yeating..

My question is if I can replace a meal with something, what can it be? So I can at least be able to be out and about for minimal 4 hours, and not glued to the kitchen..

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnabolics View Post
    I'm 21, 5'9"..
    I'm going to list the diet i've been on for the past 8 months, when I started I was bench repping 205..

Breakfast:
    1 cup Oats:
    Scoop Casein:
    Banana

Meal 2: Pro Fat
    1 can Tuna
    1/4 cup peanuts
    2 tb peanut butter
    1tb Flax

Meal 3: Pwo
    1 1/2 pasta or 80g.
    lean beef

Meal 4: Post Workout
    Turkey Sandwiches
    Grapefruit
    Whey Shake

Meal 5:
    40g lean meat: chicken
    11oz sweet potatoes
    veggies

Meal 6
    Lean ground turkey 99/1
    Red potatoes
    veggies

Meal 7 Sleep:
    Lean Meat: Eggs
    brown rice,
    yogurt

Total 4200 Calories, 350g Protein, alot of carbs and about 125g fat: I need 3400 calories to maintain current body weight:

8 months later I've gained 20lbs of muscle, I'm bench repping 285 now.. I think I'm doing very good but I know my diet can be modified.. I dont have a chance to do anything cause I'm constantl yeating..

My question is if I can replace a meal with something, what can it be? So I can at least be able to be out and about for minimal 4 hours, and not glued to the kitchen..
    First off, Congrats on the gains bro! That's a pretty solid diet you'e got there and it's obviously paying off...

Personally the only thing I think you can do is have your meal (s) ready to go ahead of time in container you can carry around... You have to eat to grow... I'm gone at school most days, so I carry 4 pre-made meals with me everyday... It's sucks, but like I said, you have to eat...

NeedAnabolics is offline Associate Member
    Yea I know I dont think I've gone out anywhere in about a year, cause I sleep early to wake up and eat breakfast, plus 7 meals is obviously time consuming, you know that.. What I'm not sure is When I was 170lbs I was eating 4000 calories, now 190lbs i'm eating 4200 calories, that shouldn't be a problem or should I up my carlorie intake?

Thread Information