in august 2008, my stats were as follows

height: 5'11
    weight: 250
    body fat: 23%

as of thursday november 6, here are my updated stats

height: 5'11
    weight: 220-223
    body fat: 17%

i've made some great progress in my opinion. i'm still trying to cut even more. i want to get down at about 14% so i can start cycling epi/tren .

i've been on clen since late september, and doing the 2on/2off cycle, maxing out at 120mcg.

this will be my last cycle of clen before i drop it for 6 months. i haven't been taking any antishistamines after my cycles because i didn't go longer than 2 weeks.

i've also been on a semi-moderately strict diet, but this time around, i will be relatively strict and learn to control my hunger. clen has made me hungry in the lates of the night, but i'm starting to learn how to control myself.

the past week, i've started being more strict on my calorie intake, and have definitely cut down on stupid shit i don't need. just recently, i've also incorporated a casein shake and ff cottage cheese before bed, and i also drink the casein shake first thing in the morning, mixed with some whey on milk.

i've been doing a moderate amount of cardio, but it hasn't been consistent. these last 2 weeks i'll be doing cardio more than i used to, and definitely shed the fat. i only used to do cardio 1-2 times a week.

if anyone can give me any other tips i can do to increase my fat burnage, please feel free to post and help me out
    Last edited by slippz; 11-07-2008 at 01:05 AM.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great results man and cheers for sticking with it!

Keep up the good work and keep up that cardio even when you don't wanna do it!

slippz is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the kind words and motivation!
    i'm going to start hitting cardio harder than ever.
    time to slim down for winter LOL

Thread Information