High-roller is offline Member

Weight watcher... for leaning

I would like to know if following a weight watcher program would be ok for a leaning diet?

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    I know a woman who lost 20kg thats 44lbs.

They say it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change.
    If you're a sedentary person, it's not a bad diet.

But if you are a bodybuilder, stay away, read the cutting stickies, and post your diet here and some of the more knowldgeable ppl will help ya out.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by High-roller View Post
    I would like to know if following a weight watcher program would be ok for a leaning diet?
    if you are overweight, i think it will work better than your current diet. You will lose weight. Their are better ways to do it of course. I think you would be better off making your own food.

High-roller is offline Member
    Well I am not over weight, But I find it hard to stay to a diet, and I like to make something different once in awhile, so I don't get bored of the same food over and over.

AnyWAYS, I am trying to lose some bodyfat, and get things abit harding, I am trying to eat all nautral foods.

I would like to lose atless 3-4 % b/f before aug 22, 09, DO YOU THINK THIS IS easy to do, can it be DONE?

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by High-roller View Post
    Well I am not over weight, But I find it hard to stay to a diet, and I like to make something different once in awhile, so I don't get bored of the same food over and over.

AnyWAYS, I am trying to lose some bodyfat, and get things abit harding, I am trying to eat all nautral foods.

I would like to lose atless 3-4 % b/f before aug 22, 09, DO YOU THINK THIS IS easy to do, can it be DONE?
    I agree that it would work with a sedentary person, but not a good idea for a bodybuilder. From looking at some of those labels, the reason people lose weight on them is not because they are "healthy" it's because the portions are so small.

Losing 3-4% BF by august would be a piece of cake! you wouldn't even have to do cardio to lose that much in that time frame, although you should regardless... That could be done fairly easy by january depending on how much you want it...

Thread Information