thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

vegetable replacements??

are there any pills that can give you all the nutrients and benifits of eating vegetables, cuz i dont eat a lot of vegies, i mainly stick to chicken, fish, oatmeal and eggs and water... i know i need nutrients from vegies so what else can i take :-D

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    What are your current goals (i.e. cutting or bulking)? I would always go with the real deal, especially if you're cutting. JBurton81 mentioned in a previous post that he uses a supplement called superfood supreme which he claimed has 13 servings of fruits/veggies. I've never tried it and am not condoning its use... That is just for reference...

well im gonna be starting a bulk cycle, ( my first cycle ever ) of test e @ 600mg\week
    yea id eat the actual food cept it seems if i go buy it in bulk half of it always goes bad and after a week or 2 of eating the actual food i get sick of the taste haha ( ive always been a meat eating kinda guy, ye ol` steak n potato's are my thing really ) but ima look up that supp. sounds like it might be right up my ally if its legit.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    you could always go for v8 too which has 2 servings veggies I believe, although it is fairly high in sugar if I remember correctly... I stopped drinking a year or so ago...

yuk, v8 tastes like its chalkd full of just salt and sugar lol

i found some good supps on the gnc site, theres actually a few of em that look promising. meh, do what ya gotta do right, if i gotta eat a bunch of greens every day i guess ima have to do it lol

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not eat green leafy veggies like spinach, kale, collards, etc. They are super nutrient packed and ultra low in calories.

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    There is no subsitute for veggies. Spinach and Broccoli are without question the two super veggies. They are pack with health benefits. THe thing is we stilll dont know everything they have to offer because research is still being done! You need to read the book Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. After you read this book, which is back up by all scientific evidence, it will change your life!

Thread Information