im here to learn is offline Junior Member

time to take eating seriously

approx 6ft and currently hitting 255-260lb

Here goes, having been training simply for the love of it for 4 years now ive decided its finally time to maximise my effort and eat efficiently, or atleast to my advantage. I would consider myself a hard trainer, constantly striving for heavier reps and bulk. But with an appalling diet im being held back and at the same time i could easily lose some belly.

Working as an electrician (Ireland), sitework is very detrimental to training in terms of early mornings, cold weather, and i believe it will be difficult to satisfy my diet needs in these poor condtions.

Thats (hopefully) where you guys come in. Ive spent far too long playing the ignorant card with food and would definately appreciate some solid advice for my potential diet and necessary supplements.

im here to learn is offline Junior Member
    no one has an opinion, oh well, back to the chocolate cake diet it is

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stick with the cake, it works wonders. No one on here gets paid to put together diet plans, do some research of your own first and post a diet and everyone will be more than happy to help you out. Start here, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729. Use the search button feature at the top of the page. Good luck.

Thread Information