Cavallino is offline Associate Member

Experience with Glucorell-R

Any members have experience with Glucorell-R they can share . Is it really effective?

I'm starting a cutting diet and really want some input from someone who has used the product.

Did you take it with your PWO meal?

bump

bumppp

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    it is a waste of money in my opinion. i saw no difference when i took it for a year or so, than when i stop taking it for about 6 months (and still going). I will continue taking it when i get more money, because of the fact that i eat 2 cans of tuna fish a day, and it rids your body of heavy metals like mercury, but i don't expect to see any bodily changes.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    it is a waste of money in my opinion. i saw no difference when i took it for a year or so, than when i stop taking it for about 6 months (and still going). I will continue taking it when i get more money, because of the fact that i eat 2 cans of tuna fish a day, and it rids your body of heavy metals like mercury, but i don't expect to see any bodily changes.
    wow yeah thanks bro.. so many members on this board alone use it, and it's description and the science behind it seems pretty interesting.. but if it's not even a noticeable difference F it.

I eat about 2 cans or more of tuna a day myself.. are these heavy metals really that bad? I haven't heard about this until now.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    wow yeah thanks bro.. so many members on this board alone use it, and it's description and the science behind it seems pretty interesting.. but if it's not even a noticeable difference F it.

I eat about 2 cans or more of tuna a day myself.. are these heavy metals really that bad? I haven't heard about this until now.
    They can be bad, and I don't want to risk my life (we only get one) over something stupid like mercury, when ALA has been proven to rid the body of it. Now for dietary purposes, people take glucorell-r before every carb meal, but for heavy metal purposes, it will only be needed once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    They can be bad, and I don't want to risk my life (we only get one) over something stupid like mercury, when ALA has been proven to rid the body of it. Now for dietary purposes, people take glucorell-r before every carb meal, but for heavy metal purposes, it will only be needed once a day.
    hmmm.. interesting

thanks bro

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    $35 for R-ALA and Biotin? **** that.

Thread Information