2 cup ff cc
    1/2 cup natty apple sauce
    Macros- 292 cals/ .1g fat/ 37.8g carbs/ 43.5g pro

TOTAL MACROS-
    Calories- 4458
    Fat- 76.4g
    Carbs- 497.3g
    Pro- 449.5g

So watcha think folks...still yweaking it, but over all besides the high protien I like it. Adjustingthe pro right now...but may keep it high, only bad thing is the gas...LOL

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Looks pretty well thought out to me. Calories are there. If need be you can play with pro/ carb ratios like you said by adjusting protein. I personally go a little higher % of calories from carbs , less from protein, but that is after alot of adjusting on my part. Like i said i think this is a well thought out staring point and might be perfect for you, if not great base to make tweaks to. Gas is prob also from all that broccolli ! *L* Keep us posted on your progress with it. -Seamus

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Great base for starting out with! I agree with you and Jimmy that protein is a bit high, so i'd tweek that and probably add in another 50-100g carbs. I would add more fats in too, since as is, fat would only roughly be about 15% of total calories. Almonds and broccoli go surprisingly well together imo...

Youjust recently competed right TEXAN? How'd that go? Are you still planning on hitting 270lbs. in the offseason?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    Great base for starting out with! I agree with you and Jimmy that protein is a bit high, so i'd tweek that and probably add in another 50-100g carbs. I would add more fats in too, since as is, fat would only roughly be about 15% of total calories. Almonds and broccoli go surprisingly well together imo...

Youjust recently competed right TEXAN? How'd that go? Are you still planning on hitting 270lbs. in the offseason?
    Took 4th at Stafford and 2nd at Lackland...and yes the plan is to hit 270ish. Only a week after my show and already back up to 232lbs but it's all water...I'm a bloated sumbitch right now...LOL gonna take awhile for my body to adjust. Gonna bump up carbs and fats and drop protien a bit...

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN View Post
    Took 4th at Stafford and 2nd at Lackland...and yes the plan is to hit 270ish. Only a week after my show and already back up to 232lbs but it's all watergonna take awhile for my body to adjust. Gonna bump up carbs and fats and drop protien a bit
    ...I'm a bloated sumbitch right now...LOL ...
    lmao...I love it!... What were you weighing at your comp.? Sounds good dude! By this time next year you're going to be one hell of a monster (even though you pretty much already are)!

I think I'm going to be trying out the info you posted in your keto diet thread with Palumbo next week and run that until I drop down to about 6-7% BF... Currently sitting somewhere around 10-11%, so a 1.5-2 months should do the job (I think)... Hopefully I'll be primed and will have gotten some gear, but if not, I'll go natty for awhile again lol

Thread Information