BIGROBNY is offline New Member

Lose the weight. Not the strength

I've been browsing the board here for a while searching. As of now im 22yrs old,6"5 285lbs. ex high school football player. I'm very active through out the day from 6:30am-11pm while im working. My goal is to drop down to about 240ish. Right now as a first step in dieting i"ve basically cut out all the junk food and fast food that i was eating 3 meals a day. Stopped with all the soda I was drinking all day and now drinking mostly water. my meals for the past 2 weeks or so have consisted of:
    breakfast-roll with ham, turkey, and cheese.
    Lunch- eat maybe 3-4 times a week is either a slice of pizza or a cold cuts hero
    -Dinner-Ive just been eating chicken with some ranch dressing.
    My main problem is i am a pick eater. I dont like lettuce, eggs.
    besides eating right which i know i still have some work to do. To help along the process a co-worker of mine had suggested taking clen /t3/avanar. Besides still needing a lot of work on my diet. Would you suggest taking a 6-8 week cycle with them? Idk how you would cycle them. Any help id appreciate

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well first forget the gear your diet is the problem none of that stuff sounds very healthy and picky or not you will have to make sacrifices to lose the weight. Believe me if you saw my diet right now you wouldnt be too excitted but I am because it works nto because it tastes good lol.

Training also is another thing are you lifting weight doing cardio? you talk about steroids but fail to mention any real training.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, your body is in starvation mode with what you have listed there..

do you like green beans?? sweet potato?? oatmeal??

a good diet can be boring and work, but it takes work to make a diet not boring, so if you are a picky eater you are used to eating the same thing all the time..

Fish?? do you eat anything like that??

I'll check back
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Well first forget the gear your diet is the problem none of that stuff sounds very healthy and picky or not you will have to make sacrifices to lose the weight. Believe me if you saw my diet right now you wouldnt be too excitted but I am because it works nto because it tastes good lol.

Training also is another thing are you lifting weight doing cardio? you talk about steroids but fail to mention any real training.
    I'm doing an hr. of cardio 4 times a week along with some weight lifting. starting off with just dumbells, situps and a few bench presses. Due to my schedule I can only workout 4 times a week for now.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yep, your body is in starvation mode with what you have listed there..

do you like green beans?? sweet potato?? oatmeal??

a good diet can be boring and work, but it takes work to make a diet not boring, so if you are a picky eater you are used to eating the same thing all the time..

Fish?? do you eat anything like that??

I'll check back
    I never tasted green beans so i have no saying on that. fish products or most potato products besides french fries lol really dont taste good to me. I really dont have a problem trying new foods im just not 100% sure what foods will work for me.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Why don't you provide us with a list of foods that you would consider healthy that you do like and are willing to eat and we can try and work off of that...

Thread Information