Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Tazwell's Avatar
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,100

    How Can I Measure My Waist?

    Hi,
    I've been trying to get an idea of my waist measurement. I have measuring tape and it says I have a 38 inch waist, but I wear a size 34 in pants.
    So witch one is it?

  2. #2
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
    Hi,
    I've been trying to get an idea of my waist measurement. I have measuring tape and it says I have a 38 inch waist, but I wear a size 34 in pants.
    So witch one is it?
    Obviously its the tape measure that is correct. Waist size in pants are always pretty much not even close . Make sure you measure the titties on the hottie in your avi and get back to us with there size !!!

  3. #3
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is online now "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Obviously its the tape measure that is correct. Waist size in pants are always pretty much not even close . Make sure you measure the titties on the hottie in your avi and get back to us with there size !!!
    Classic!

  4. #4
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is online now "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,681
    You can not go by jean size anymore. For the last few years the companies have been giving larger sizes a smaller number to increase sales. It started with the women's pants and eventually carried over to the men's.

  5. #5
    StoneGRMI's Avatar
    StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,336
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    You can not go by jean size anymore. For the last few years the companies have been giving larger sizes a smaller number to increase sales. It started with the women's pants and eventually carried over to the men's.

    You mean I don't have a 32 inch waist?

  6. #6
    Tazwell's Avatar
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Obviously its the tape measure that is correct. Waist size in pants are always pretty much not even close . Make sure you measure the titties on the hottie in your avi and get back to us with there size !!!

  7. #7
    fit4ever180's Avatar
    fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gym and the Kitchen
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
    Hi,
    I've been trying to get an idea of my waist measurement. I have measuring tape and it says I have a 38 inch waist, but I wear a size 34 in pants.
    So witch one is it?
    Measure around your stomach across your belly button with the tape and that will give you your real waist measurement... You could alway just go to suit store and have them measure it for you too....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •