jnyceone is offline New Member

Alof Of questions Need Help

Ok I live in Ny I am 5'9 and weight 350lbs and am 23yrs old(I wanna get in the 195-205 range eventually)......I am pretty mobile for my size, I am currently attending college and need to loose weight for the NYPD test I will be taking within a year.... I just joined a 24/7 gym that is close buy...I get so many opinions on how to loose weight from a bunch of friends(the typical blah blah blah stuff)

My problems are: Eating Fast food all the time,all times of day and NIGHT(3am runs ughhh) and up until now a lack of gym time..... I have a loose set of plans that I wanna implement but don;t know if they are right.....

1. Cut down too a strict 1400 a day calorie setup
    (need help on a basic daily setup of what to eat)

2. 2.5 miles of treadmill in the morning and another 2.5 miles at night...
    (not sure on the weight lifting aspect of the workouts)

3.Keep a food log

I planned on doing that for a few months and than when I hit a natural slow down in progress adding clenbuterol into the mix...(I have high blood pressure,not sure if that matters)

Any advice on workout plans and food plans is greatly appreciated...
    Last edited by jnyceone; 11-27-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jnyceone View Post
    Ok I live in Ny I am 5'9 and weight 350lbs and am 23yrs old(I wanna get in the 195-205 range eventually)......I am pretty mobile for my size, I am currently attending college and need to loose weight for the NYPD test I will be taking within a year.... I just joined a 24/7 gym that is close buy...I get so many opinions on how to loose weight from a bunch of friends(the typical blah blah blah stuff)

My problems are: Eating Fast food all the time,all times of day and NIGHT(3am runs ughhh) and up until now a lack of gym time..... I have a loose set of plans that I wanna implement but don;t know if they are right.....

1. Cut down too a strict 1400 a day calorie setup
    (need help on a basic daily setup of what to eat)
    this can work but eventually your body will go into a starvation state and hold on the the fat
    2. 2.5 miles of treadmill in the morning and another 2.5 miles at night...
    (not sure on the weight lifting aspect of the workouts)
    instead of using miles, use time, 40-60 minutes on an empty stomach in the morning and again at night after your workout would help greatly
    3.Keep a food log
    probably the most important step, people don't realize how much they eat till they write everything down, easiest way is to keep a little notepad with you at all time and write down everything

I planned on doing that for a few months and than when I hit a natural slow down in progress adding clenbuterol into the mix...(I have high blood pressure,not sure if that matters)
    NO CLEN IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, at least not right now, and trust me, you won't hit a plateau that you can't overcome with a change in diet or training for quite a while
    Any advice on workout plans and food plans is greatly appreciated...
    1) write out everything you eat in a day(obviously a normal day, not thanksgiving)

2)get into a habit of doing cardio every day if possible but at least 5-6x a week, it's easy to get out of that habit, don't let it, bring music, read on the treadmill whatever it takes to force yourself to do it

3) post your diet on here for critique

4) start researching like crazy, start with diet obviously

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

1) write out everything you eat in a day(obviously a normal day, not thanksgiving)

2)get into a habit of doing cardio every day if possible but at least 5-6x a week, it's easy to get out of that habit, don't let it, bring music, read on the treadmill whatever it takes to force yourself to do it

3) post your diet on here for critique

4) start researching like crazy, start with diet obviously
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Thread Information