W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member

Critique my Cutting Diet, please. 2 months in.

Well, I started out with a different diet back in October and have since modified things. I cut a lot of fruits out that I didn't need along with a few carbs as well. I have been seeing GREAT results, but I just wanted to check in with you all and make sure I have everything in order and don't need to change anything. Here is what I have been doing consistently for the past 4-5 weeks. I'm still gaining strength and size, slowly, but I'm burning off fat like a MOFO! I think the Clen has REALLY helped out a lot and these next 2-3 weeks should yeild some even nicer results. Still have a ways to go, but I hope to be close to "finished" by Jan. 22.

8:30 AM: 2 (50g) scoops ON whey, 1 banana, ½ cup of oats, 70 mcg of Clen.

10:30 AM: 5 oz chicken or steak, 2-3 cups of spinach

12:00 PM: 70 mcg of Clen

12:30 PM: 50g ON whey, 1 TBSP organic, natural PB

2:30 PM:
    5 oz chicken or steak, 2-3 cups of spinach, 1 cup of whole wheat, organic pasta

4:30 PM: (pre-workout): 50g ON whey, 1 ban, 1 cup of whole wheat, organic pasta, 1 TBSP organic natural PB

5:00 PM: WORKOUT

7:30 PM: 6 oz chicken or steak, ½ to 1 cup of organic apple sauce, 2-3 cups spinach

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by W.I.L.L View Post
    Well, I started out with a different diet back in October and have since modified things. I cut a lot of fruits out that I didn't need along with a few carbs as well. I have been seeing GREAT results, but I just wanted to check in with you all and make sure I have everything in order and don't need to change anything. Here is what I have been doing consistently for the past 4-5 weeks. I'm still gaining strength and size, slowly, but I'm burning off fat like a MOFO! I think the Clen has REALLY helped out a lot and these next 2-3 weeks should yeild some even nicer results. Still have a ways to go, but I hope to be close to "finished" by Jan. 22.

8:30 AM: 2 (50g) scoops ON whey, 1 banana, ½ cup of oats, 70 mcg of Clen. Take 1 scoop whey out, add 4 egg whites, take the banana out, add 1 tbs peanut butter

10:30 AM: 5 oz chicken or steak, 2-3 cups of spinach add 1 tbs olive oil and 1 cup broccoli

12:00 PM: 70 mcg of Clen

12:30 PM: 50g ON whey, 1 TBSP organic, natural PB

2:30 PM: 5 oz chicken or steak, 2-3 cups of spinach, 1 cup of whole wheat, organic pasta No pasta, 1/2 cup oats or ezekiel bread

4:30 PM: (pre-workout): 50g ON whey, 1 ban, 1 cup of whole wheat, organic pasta, 1 TBSP organic natural PB No pasta. 1/2 cup oats or ezekiel bread.

5:00 PM: WORKOUT

Post workout you can just have 1 scoop whey with mixed with water. Then have your 7:30 pm meal.

7:30 PM: 6 oz chicken or steak, ½ to 1 cup of organic apple sauce, 2-3 cups spinach
    In bold

Good luck

Can I use macadamia nut oil instead of Olive oil?

Blog Entries
    Can I use macadamia nut oil instead of Olive oil?
    You can but olive oil is superior.

OK Sir, thank you very much!

Blog Entries
    OK Sir, thank you very much!
    Your welcome.

Thread Information