chainsaw61 is offline New Member

my bulk diet.. what can i do to improve?

6 a.m. - steel cut oats, low fat cheese, 3 strips turkey bacon 1 scoop whey or if in a hurry a homeade meal replacement bar with oats, pb and whey. take multivitamin and ***** 369

9am - meal replacment bar. either a vpx pumpkin supreme. or my homeade bar with oats, natty PB, whey

11 a.m. - chicken breast or cold cuts, whole wheat bread, veggies, whey, a piece of fruit. some green tea., sometimes if i'm in a hurry i get me a healthy choice frozen dinner with my whey and fruit. i did that today.. i guess thats bad.

between this time at work i snack on whole almonds and drink water

3 p.m. (usual time for this meal but sometimes pushed back to 5pm when i work late) - whole wheat, turkey cold cuts, whey

5 p.m. - ny strip steak (3 or 4 times a week i eat ny strips, then the other times its a large portion of chicken), with large portion of veggies, green tea or water

7 p.m. - steel cut oats whey multivitamin, ***** 369

this is it.. ive stuck to it the past 3 or 4 months and i've went from 170 to 195. my core lifts shot up around 30 to 40 lbs. so i figure its OK. the times aren't exact. but i try to eat these meals 2.5 to 3 hours apart. sometimes theres 7 meals but mostly i do 6. i have a hard time with eating with my job because the best i can do is sneak protein bars and almonds because i have to conceal the food because if i get caught with food in work i get fired because of the type of enviorment it is. so yeah, i down stuff in the bathroom and sneak food like crazy. it sucks but its been working!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw61 View Post
    6 a.m. - steel cut oats, low fat cheese, 3 strips turkey bacon 1 scoop whey or if in a hurry a homeade meal replacement bar with oats, pb and whey. take multivitamin and ***** 369

9am - meal replacment bar. either a vpx pumpkin supreme. or my homeade bar with oats, natty PB, whey

11 a.m. - chicken breast or cold cuts, whole wheat bread, veggies, whey, a piece of fruit. some green tea., sometimes if i'm in a hurry i get me a healthy choice frozen dinner with my whey and fruit. i did that today.. i guess thats bad.

between this time at work i snack on whole almonds and drink water

3 p.m. (usual time for this meal but sometimes pushed back to 5pm when i work late) - whole wheat, turkey cold cuts, whey

5 p.m. - ny strip steak (3 or 4 times a week i eat ny strips, then the other times its a large portion of chicken), with large portion of veggies, green tea or water

7 p.m. - steel cut oats whey multivitamin, ***** 369

this is it.. ive stuck to it the past 3 or 4 months and i've went from 170 to 195. my core lifts shot up around 30 to 40 lbs. so i figure its OK. the times aren't exact. but i try to eat these meals 2.5 to 3 hours apart. sometimes theres 7 meals but mostly i do 6. i have a hard time with eating with my job because the best i can do is sneak protein bars and almonds because i have to conceal the food because if i get caught with food in work i get fired because of the type of enviorment it is. so yeah, i down stuff in the bathroom and sneak food like crazy. it sucks but its been working!
    Include portions please.

Thread Information