nath78 is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb keepin it simple??

i know to achive the best its best to have the best diet like the ones people have designed on here where you eat allday this and that but it takes a lot of time and prep and i find it hard to stick to so.. im 21 5'11 14 stone im not sure what bf but not that much little bit chubby but quite muscular.
    im starting a 10wk cycle of test e and clomid nolva pct ive got all that sorted but need a diet so ive planned my own to keep it simple.what do you think anygood?

BREAKFAST
    omlette made with 5eggs and milk,protien shake,creatine,pre workout supp(superpump250)

THEN I TRAIN FOR 2 1/2 HRS

AFTER WORKOUT
    protien shake,creatine then have sauna etc

DINNER
    2 chicken breasts and salad

TEA
    high protien meal with quite a bit of fat and carbs

BEFORE BED
    protien shake

What do you think?

melbgymnst is offline Junior Member
    does that say train for 2 1/2 hours ?????
    what are you doin there ?

yea i smash it out,i do my uper body and my core the one day and lower body and core the next with the core i just do 70 sit ups and 70 leg raises moving side to side and do my lower back on the machine 3 sets of 10 on th one and 3 sets of 10 on the other then i smash whatever im doing my upper body or lower eg my amrs consist of 3x10 laying down but raised curls,3x10 using back of the bench curls and 3x8 curls using the gym ball,then i do my tri's 3x10 laying down on the bench with the bar,3x10 putting dumbell behind my head and 3x10 on the pull down if i can if not i just push as many as i can out,then ill do forearm curls 3x10 then shoulder press 3x10 and shoulder raises 3x10 then on to do my chest etc but do it in diff orders every time like ill do my arms first one day then chest first next and so on.i take this stuff called superpump250 that helps quite alot to push them extra reps out.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    I would assume you are looking to bulk up? We really need a portion breakdown of the foods you eat, as well as a macro breakdown of calories/protein/carbs/fat to really help you out....

My stats are fairly similar to yours, so here is an example of my diet:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=363457

thats ****in awsome!!i would love to just copy that diet but i would never have time to eat/prepere it all so im trying to keep it to a couple of meals a day and i havent got all them foods in the house,i have not got a clue about haow many calories etc ive altered it a bit now but its prob still shit im not sure,what do you reckon?any chance you could just add a few simple things to it that would help me?yea im lookin to bulk up some nice clean muscle hopefully,here it is anyway..

BREAKFAST
    4 egg whites,2 whole eggs,banana,PROTIEN SHAKE 80g,CREATINE,PRE WORKOUT SUPPLIMENT AND MULI VITAMINS

TRAINING

POST WORKOUT
    PROTIEN SHAKE 80g,CREATINE,2 jam sandwiches made with white bread

DINNER
    2 CHICKEN BREASTS,red potatoes and brown rice

TEA
    MEAT,rice AND CHIPS/SALAD

snack
    bacon sandwich

BEFORE BED
    PROTIEN SHAKE

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chips,bacon, white bread are all bad.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Chips,bacon, white bread are all bad.
    Agreed if you want to keep it clean. However, my body allows me to eat pretty much whatever I want. Ecto here, and I eat "junk" more than 5 times a week. However, rest of my diet is clean.

If you cycling, eat every 2 hours if you can, and eat a lot. Stick to clean carbs, it's boring but worth it. Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, Oats, Beans, Lentils, Spinach Wraps, WW Pasta etc. Pre-make Tortillas and burritos and load up on them. Protein wise, chicken, eggs/egg whites, lean beef, tuna twice a week if you can. Eat like 4500-5k kcals if you can!!! LOL. That's my advice at least.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    thats ****in awsome!!i would love to just copy that diet but i would never have time to eat/prepere it all so im trying to keep it to a couple of meals a day and i havent got all them foods in the house,i have not got a clue about haow many calories etc ive altered it a bit now but its prob still shit im not sure,what do you reckon?any chance you could just add a few simple things to it that would help me?yea im lookin to bulk up some nice clean muscle hopefully,here it is anyway..

BREAKFAST
    4 egg whites,2 whole eggs,banana,PROTIEN SHAKE 80g,CREATINE,PRE WORKOUT SUPPLIMENT AND MULI VITAMINSadd in a cup of oats and another egg and 2 more whites

TRAINING

POST WORKOUT
    PROTIEN SHAKE 80g,CREATINE,2 jam sandwiches made with white bread Normally I would not agree with white bread, but because it is PWO you can probably get away with it... A better choice would be a sweet potato or yam imo

DINNER
    2 CHICKEN BREASTS,red potatoes and brown rice add in a green veggie

TEA
    MEAT,rice AND CHIPS/SALADIf it's brown rice it's good... Lose the chips

snack
    bacon sandwichHave a sweet potato, 2 chicken breasts, and an avocado or some 1oz. nuts

BEFORE BED
    PROTIEN SHAKE
    What kind of protein? You should have something slow digesting like cottage cheese or casein powder and a fat source like extra virgin olive oil, natty peanut butter, or nuts

Like size said, cook all your meals for the week ahead of time so you always have something... You should be eating a minimum of every 3 hours, but 2.5 is best imo...

arite!thanks for all the help,appreciated!
    nafe

Thread Information