seriousmass is offline Banned

ANABOLIC 101 - a lifestyle.

I just want to throw it out there..

The way this site, and it's senior members, mentor the new generation of prospective anabolic steroid users is absolutely fundamental to the development of the bodybuilding as a sport. Prior to joining steroid.com, I was completely certain that my body was ready for gear. However, after talking to some of the senior members, and reading up, I have come to realize that you can't just do steroids because you lust to be huge. Steroid-use is a life-style choice, and a culture...

You must be prepared not only physically, with a proper diet, and training regiment... but MORE IMPORTANTLY, you must be prepared mentally. You MUST realize that steroids are an extremely powerful DRUG (yes a drug). Prior to experimenting with gear, I've realized, that you must come to the actualization that your body is a machine, AND if you DON'T properly prepare your body for the chemical in-balance you're about to put it through, detrimental effects WILL occur.

I also really appreciate the emphasis y'all put on PCT. I never realized HOW vital it was. And am definitely never going to start a regiment without them

( I was hoping this wouldn't sound so cheesy! ha. Sorry boys )

Anyways, just wanted to say props and THANKS.

But yah, I'm going to ask one question, after all that..! haha.. I'm trying to fix my diet right now, because my eating-regiment has yet to be perfected. Some members suggested that I increase my complex-carbs / protein intake. However, after increasing the # carbs, and adding an extra meal @ 10:00p.m. I am finding myself feeling overly-full CONSTANTLY.. not to mention I feel like I'm never thirsty, because of all the water / shakes I'm consuming. (I know drinking as much water as possible is a good thing, but it's weird having to force myself to drink...)

Has anyone else experienced this problem?! and if so, do you have any advice on how to increase the appetite / deal with this problem??

Thanks in advance.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I just want to throw it out there..

The way this site, and it's senior members, mentor the new generation of prospective anabolic steroid users is absolutely fundamental to the development of the bodybuilding as a sport. Prior to joining steroid.com, I was completely certain that my body was ready for gear. However, after talking to some of the senior members, and reading up, I have come to realize that you can't just do steroids because you lust to be huge. Steroid-use is a life-style choice, and a culture...

You must be prepared not only physically, with a proper diet, and training regiment... but MORE IMPORTANTLY, you must be prepared mentally. You MUST realize that steroids are an extremely powerful DRUG (yes a drug). Prior to experimenting with gear, I've realized, that you must come to the actualization that your body is a machine, AND if you DON'T properly prepare your body for the chemical in-balance you're about to put it through, detrimental effects WILL occur.

I also really appreciate the emphasis y'all put on PCT. I never realized HOW vital it was. And am definitely never going to start a regiment without them

( I was hoping this wouldn't sound so cheesy! ha. Sorry boys )

Anyways, just wanted to say props and THANKS.

But yah, I'm going to ask one question, after all that..! haha.. I'm trying to fix my diet right now, because my eating-regiment has yet to be perfected. Some members suggested that I increase my complex-carbs / protein intake. However, after increasing the # carbs, and adding an extra meal @ 10:00p.m. I am finding myself feeling overly-full CONSTANTLY.. not to mention I feel like I'm never thirsty, because of all the water / shakes I'm consuming. (I know drinking as much water as possible is a good thing, but it's weird having to force myself to drink...)

Has anyone else experienced this problem?! and if so, do you have any advice on how to increase the appetite / deal with this problem??

Thanks in advance.
    How much water are you drinking ED?

I'm drinking 3.0 L of pure water each day.

Shakes.. since I take 4 a day, probably 1.5 - 2L worth of Water as well.

sinny is offline Junior Member

drop 2 shakes

This is why you are feeling full. You really only need enough water to keep a balance. To much water not only suppreses the appetite it also puts a strain on your kidneys, to many shakes and to much water, try cutting it back by half, this will help greatly and you will be able to fill the space with quality food.

Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    drop 2 shakes

I already tried doing that.. the problem is that I have a pretty bad gag-reflex.. When I try and add my glutamine, BCAA's, and protein into one shake I puke right away. I find it a lot easier to just split them up (whey protein + BCAA's in the morning)... post-workout (whey protein + glutamine)... night-time (casein protein + BCAA's)

Sometimes I add in the 4th shake.. which I think I could do without.. but I still REALLY full with those 3 shakes I just presented.

Any other ideas?? haha

I already tried doing that.. the problem is that I have a pretty bad gag-reflex.. When I try and add my glutamine, BCAA's, and protein into one shake I puke right away. I find it a lot easier to just split them up (whey protein + BCAA's in the morning)... post-workout (whey protein + glutamine)... night-time (casein protein + BCAA's)

Sometimes I add in the 4th shake.. which I think I could do without.. but I still REALLY full with those 3 shakes I just presented.

Any other ideas?? haha
    Are you on overkill? LOL. just how much glutamine, BCAA's and whey protein are you taking, like i said halve your water intake, you'll feel better and have room for real food.

haha No! I'm not trying to be on over-kill. I just have a ridiculous high metabolism, and I admit it.. I do rely on shakes! (When I take BCAA's it's just one heaping scoop.. so around 5 - 7g)... and Glutamine around (10g a day... oh and Whey probably around 90g a day)

I just can't deal with the taste of BCAA's / Glutamine (yes I have tried them with sweet drinks as well!)... so yah, it's required me to take smaller but more regular shakes.

I'll try and reduce the amount of water tho. Thanks for the advice buddy.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Good post! Too bad more don't see AAS this way. Serious.....

90 grams of whey ED is not too much. I get in twice that much to help me reach 400 grams of protien ED.

Word. thanks a lot CGB. I appreciate it.

So you're saying you take 200G of Whey Protein per day hey? how do you manage that? are you doing like 2 or 3 scoops of whey per shake??

I'm getting around 250 - 300G of protein ED. around 100g from Whey. 50g from Casein protein. and around 100 - 150g of protein from actual foods / meals.

Is that at all similar to your protein intake schedule??

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    id say get atleast 250g protein from whole foods and the rest from shakes plus its extra cals for your fast metabolism, and abotu the feeling overly full thatll soon dissapear as your stomach stretches and is able to pile away larger amounts of food.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    My shakes are 50-70+ grams protein each. I get about 1/2 of my protein from whole foods. In a perfect world, most would come from food, but it aint gonna happen here. And, I want to take in food/shakes evenly throughout the day. I DO NOT want to have my stomach stretched out. Trying to keep my mid-section lean is top priority.

Im bulking right now and I always feel full as well.

oh yah?! fair enough. Guess I'll just have to get use to the feeling of being full constantly. ha.

Anyways, thanks CGB, good luck with the training.

sizerp is offline Banned
    oh yah?! fair enough. Guess I'll just have to get use to the feeling of being full constantly. ha.

Anyways, thanks CGB, good luck with the training.
    I've been bulking for about 6 months.
    You get used to it after a while.
    Carb cycling has helped me stay sane, and add a twist to my already ridiculously fast metabolism.
    What is your current diet like?

ray0414 is offline Member
    the only time i drink a protein shake is directly after i work out. other than that its all food. once in a while ill add in a 2nd but not often.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    the only time i drink a protein shake is directly after i work out. other than that its all food. once in a while ill add in a 2nd but not often.
    I shake it first thing in the AM before cardio, then eat breakfast, and then a shake PWO as well.

Thread Information