blackh2 is offline Associate Member

Traveling diet?????

I was wondering how many of you that have to travel for work eat?? I stay in a hotel for 8 days while working then off for 6 days. We usually stay at hi express so there is usually a fridge and microwave in the room!!! What i do for for bf= 4 hardboiled ew's and one whole egg> the a myoplex with rtd with 40gpro, 10am turkey sand on while wheat or chicken breast and a liter of water, lunch chicken breast with vegies, 230 myplex bar and an apple with water, or sometimes a can of albacore and a apple, 530 i work out, 7pm is my last meal usually chick breat with vedies, or salmon and vegies. Im sure this isnt the best diet. Im 36 year old typical endomorph build. I am open for suggestions cause im wanting to cut lbs and lose bf. Im 5'10 250. I do cardio in the morning at 6am on empty tank. I just started this diet as i am trying to get down to 220 . Please any advice would be great. I usually throw 8 chicken breast in a slow cooker and pack them with me when i travel to where im working. The hotel has hard boiled eggs at breakfast.. Just some fyi!!!! Thanks

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I take a container of protein and finely ground oats with me when I travel.

Put them in a shaker and down em with water. But if you have a micro wave and a fridge there are many, many other things you can do.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i take soy protine, buy eggs or get them at brakfast, muscle milk and eat what ever at night as long it is animal protine... no carbs at all -

any of the frozen meals any good??? or the microwavable??

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2 View Post
    any of the frozen meals any good??? or the microwavable??
    I have never seen a good frozen meal anywhere.

If you can't hunt or gather it, I wouldn't eat it.

bigcal01 is offline New Member
    Ziplock bags are your best friend.

Bag of mixed nuts, dried fruits, protein powder, beef jerky, fish oil pills, oats, etc.

hey was hoping soemone could i kind of tweak waht im eating if needed.... 7am 6 egg whites with salsa and a bottle of water, 930 myoplex rtd 42 gr pro with a pack of pnutbttr rice cakes, lunch chicken breast with cottage chese mixed with pico de gayo, break at 230 myoplex with apple or rice cakes, dinner chicken breast with veggies, snack myoplex with almonds...... please give me any info i alternate tuna sometimes at lunch or fish at lunch and dinner.... im 255 right now trying to get down to 225 cardio is in the am b4 breakfast........ was wondering realisticly can i lose 30lbs by april on this diet?? thanks

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Those protein drinks in the drink boxes (the ones you can buy from the health section in the supermarket) are good to keep in the fridge. When you're going somewhere and you suspect you won't get a good chance to eat then just take a few with you. Keep one in the glove box of your car....with a bag of nuts...or a couple of tins of fish.

Thread Information