Thread: bulkin diet

Jayjj is offline New Member

bulkin diet

im going to start a bulking diet in a couple of days. Im 25yr old and 5'9 170lbs. im cycle is going to be adorolic tablets @50mgs a day. Im looking to be 180-190 but with no fat gains. how can i get Very Lean gains while on cycle? I can post pics of myself if you want

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    In order to get the best responses you're gonna need to list your full stats. Cycle history, diet, planned pct, ect

well my diet consits of anything i want to eat(yea i know its bad) but i want to change that to something better i just need alittle help. my last cycle was a d-bol and test 350. I did the D-bol for 6weeks at the first week at 20mg and the 2nd thru 5th week @30mg and the final week for d-bol at 20mg. The test all the way for 10wk @ 350 1 x a wk.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Post up your everything like he said, Show me the pics ill critique, show me the diet ill do the same, show me the routine and training split ill critique some more.Training exp.....Prev cycle exp.........Injuries...etc.....
    Glad to help just give me what i need

-AJ

thanks a2thej ill post everything today. i gotta take a pic and ill post it thanks ill get you what u need...

Ill start with my workout. I work out around 5x a week that consits of heavy lifting @1 hr. I do individual muscle work out, like one day it will be chest for 1hr and another will be arms for a 1hr. I also do MMA(mixed martial arts) 2-3 times a week and it is heavy cardio. My last cycle was also my first cycle ever so the pics are me all natural. and my cycle was 30mg of d-bol ed for 6weeks and 350 test 1x a week for 10 wk and 2weeks pct. I have been off for 4 week and i want to start a anadrol cycle but i do not want to put on bad weight. I would like to be 180 lean maybe 10%bf or less. Now i will get onto my diet. For example today i ate for breakfast was biscuits sauage and gravy. now for lunch ill have a turkey and swiss sandwich with mayo and mustard on 100% wheat bread. For dinner im going to have(now this is when im wanting to start my diet and keep it going so its healthy from here on out) is going to Lean steak with 1/2 a sweet pot and steamed broccoli. My past injuries consit of a broken right radial head(my upper forearm) and a dislocated right shoulder. thanks alot i hope this will help me and you out thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bulkin diet-camera-177.jpg   bulkin diet-image_122.jpg   bulkin diet-image_123.jpg  

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Ok bro first off, when you post your diet, make it look something like this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=39010

Be sure to include macros (cals, protein, fat, carbs) as it's next to impossible and time consuming and nobody will do it for you, but we need the macros to properly critique your diet. That said, your diet sucks and I would recommend totally redoing the whole thing. You are not eating near enough or the right types of things to be considering AAS use. Look at the thread I posted. That is a lean bulk diet to follow, but you'll have to change parts of it to fit your size.

Thread Information