Thread: Plateau

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question Plateau

what do you guys do when you hit a plateau? ive been at the same weight give or take 2 pounds for 2 weeks and cant seem to break it is there any tricks to get the fat burning going again, everyone hits a wall i know how did you expierienced guys get through it the quickest?

bigcal01 is offline New Member
    Increase your caloric intake around 300-500 cals per day to kickstart your metabolism. Sometimes this works great. Do this for a week and then cut back again.

If your not cutting drastically, maybe try 30 mins of fasted cardio (maybe consume some BCAA's only) before breakfast each day. Worked great for me and didn't lose muscle in the process.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    what do you guys do when you hit a plateau? ive been at the same weight give or take 2 pounds for 2 weeks and cant seem to break it is there any tricks to get the fat burning going again, everyone hits a wall i know how did you expierienced guys get through it the quickest?
    Try taking a little break (1-2 weeks), add more cardio and drop high volume and cals. Expect to lose a couple lbs. Reduce intake of supps other than Whey and Multi, etc. Then come back and hit it hard with +500-1000kcal tacced onto your diet, with creatine and higher volume workouts.

Thread Information