Thread: cutting aspect

jnewton86 is offline Member

cutting aspect

I cant figure out how some of the guys cut after bulking, more specific for example, my breakfeast alone is roughly 700 calories and doesnt fill me up. Im wanting to drop some bodyfat and as my diet currently stands i eat alot of carbs and protein, ive looked at threads in cutting and it just seems like everyone eats micro mini portions of food, im assuming the body adjusts to the reduction of calories. Ive never tried to get cut before so i apologize if this has been brought up the 1000th time on this site. Im just puzzled as to cutting in the diet aspect,

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    I cant figure out how some of the guys cut after bulking, more specific for example, my breakfeast alone is roughly 700 calories and doesnt fill me up. Im wanting to drop some bodyfat and as my diet currently stands i eat alot of carbs and protein, ive looked at threads in cutting and it just seems like everyone eats micro mini portions of food, im assuming the body adjusts to the reduction of calories. Ive never tried to get cut before so i apologize if this has been brought up the 1000th time on this site. Im just puzzled as to cutting in the diet aspect,
    For me 3 major factors:

High-carb days are usually implemented on a regular basis. Moderate on a daily.

Ephedrine is used, not only as a stimulant/fat burner, but as an appetite suppressant.

Food is taken in every 2.5-3 hrs without fail. It becomes a routine, and a habit.

... depending on bodyweight/activity levels, mini-portions don't have to be the always the case. I personally can't do Low-carb/crazy low calories. My expenditure in the gym is ferocious.

Thread Information