Farrell01 is offline New Member

Heres my diet, any suggestions?

- I start my morning with a smaller shake, this one is a mix of protein and fruit. I usually use blue berry's, there suppose to increase your metabolism. Like 1 egg and 2 OZ of blue berry's, then half a cup of milk. After this I do a 4 mile run, usually daily, but some of the time its every other day.
    - Breakfast - 3 or 4 eggs, Poached, whole wheat toast, 2 slices of ham. 2 glass's of milk.
    - Snack - Protein Shake (soy protein and 1 egg mix), Nuts.
    - Lunch - Fruit Smoothie, Turkey Sandwich, 1 glass of milk.
    - Snack - Protein Shake, V8, Berry's
    - Dinner - Some type of starch, some type of meat (Turkey or Chicken breast), and two servings of vegetables
    -Snack - Protein Fruit Smoothie

I am trying to consume a lot of fruit and enough vegetables, and about 300-350 grams of protein a day, spread through out the day, and about 3,500 to 4000 Calories a day. All of my meals are spread out between 2 to 3 hours, there is at least 40 grams of protein in each, more I think though, but I will need to add it all up to be exact. Do you think I should increase the calorie intake? I run about 3 or 4 miles in the morning, and about 2 or 3 at night, I average about 6 to 7 miles a day, around that. I do Krav Maga and Wushu every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. I lift Mon-Fri. Any help?

Also, I put eggs in the shakes because when i read it, the eggs are the protien that is ex orbed the best.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    way too many shakes. when does your workout fit in there?

also not that much food, and poor carb choices. i'm tired or i'd post a better plan

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrell01 View Post
    - I start my morning with a smaller shake, this one is a mix of protein and fruit. I usually use blue berry's, there suppose to increase your metabolism. Like 1 egg and 2 OZ of blue berry's, then half a cup of milk. After this I do a 4 mile run, usually daily, but some of the time its every other day.
    - Breakfast - 3 or 4 eggs, Poached, whole wheat toast, 2 slices of ham. 2 glass's of milk.
    - Snack - Protein Shake (soy protein and 1 egg mix), Nuts.
    - Lunch - Fruit Smoothie, Turkey Sandwich, 1 glass of milk.
    - Snack - Protein Shake, V8, Berry's
    - Dinner - Some type of starch, some type of meat (Turkey or Chicken breast), and two servings of vegetables
    -Snack - Protein Fruit Smoothie

I am trying to consume a lot of fruit and enough vegetables, and about 300-350 grams of protein a day, spread through out the day, and about 3,500 to 4000 Calories a day. All of my meals are spread out between 2 to 3 hours, there is at least 40 grams of protein in each, more I think though, but I will need to add it all up to be exact. Do you think I should increase the calorie intake? I run about 3 or 4 miles in the morning, and about 2 or 3 at night, I average about 6 to 7 miles a day, around that. I do Krav Maga and Wushu every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. I lift Mon-Fri. Any help?

Also, I put eggs in the shakes because when i read it, the eggs are the protien that is ex orbed the best.
    Do that first and repost.

Farrell01 is offline New Member
    Ok, I'll add it all up tonight.
    I usually lift in the morning and toward the evening. I usually go to the gym a bit after breakfast, and then a bit after my snack before dinner. I do my martial arts at 7:00 on the days stated, that time usually doesn't change much.

Thread Information