Legolas is offline Associate Member

Talking A question about protein.

Everybody knows that there is an optimal daily protein intake which depends on the age the weight etc......... As for myself age:22/Weight:99kg/height:173cms ,my optimal daily protein intake should be somewhere between 285 to 325 grams . But what if im on a cycle ?? i wouldnt really call it a cycle cuz im only injecting 250 testoviron every 2 weeks ( my first injection was last tuesday ) . How much protein should i injeste daily ??

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Everybody knows that there is an optimal daily protein intake which depends on the age the weight etc......... As for myself age:22/Weight:99kg/height:173cms ,my optimal daily protein intake should be somewhere between 285 to 325 grams . But what if im on a cycle ?? i wouldnt really call it a cycle cuz im only injecting 250 testoviron every 2 weeks ( my first injection was last tuesday ) . How much protein should i injeste daily ??
    are you on HRT ? that is not a cycle , that is a hormone replacement therapy dose.

IMHO ingest the same amount you do off cycle.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    agree with both guys, test every 2 weeks is prob going to do more bad than good. you need to change this...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Besides that poor poor cycle your on, id like to know where you got the idea that we have an optimal protein intake????

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    you should always be injesting 1 - 1.5 grams per pound of body weight, on or off cycle. And the guys are right, you should really re-consider your "cycle".

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    keep protein high, but make sure you work out freqeuently and intensly because too much protein can turn into adipose tissue, just like any other macronutrient

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    so what do you guys reccomend ?? i made my first injection last week so this is the very first of the cycle i can still fix things , how do i fix things ? should i increase the dose to 250mg every week or even more ? i dont wanna bulk i wanna gain some mass that i can later on preserve with a proper PCT , nutriton and training after the cycle is over so putting a lot of mass which i wont be able to preserve is not something that i wanna do .

Thread Information