POPS is offline Senior Member

diet need tweaking??

Im 38, 5'7 190lbs. weight training 4 days a week, cardio 5 days ; 45 min on treadmill keeping h.r. at 120-130 bpm. Diet - oats for b-fast, turkey chili for lunch, chic, fish, or lean steak w/either steamed veggies or salads for dinner, almonds and a ton of water throughout the day. Also I will add some low fat yogurt and natural p.b. on a slice of ww bread pwo w/ protein shake. Suplements - multi, stress b, flax, life support ( 2 caps in the am, 2 in the pm ) h-drol ( 25mg in the am, 25mg in the pm ). Want to be a big and lean 180. Anything that does not look good? Started my first cycle Monday.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    get some protein in that first meal...essential. Carbs are low but not necessarily bad if looking to cut. When cutting goal should be minimizing muscle loss while dropping body fat. tough to add muscle/ lose fat ...its possible early in the game but tough. id add protein in am meal and again id ask is it working for you now re: keeping muscle burning fat?

protein like? skim w/oats? throw in a few egg whites? Protein shake?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    all good options...id prefer to see the egg whites or combo egg whites and small protein shake (not mixed together cook egg whites!)...

I was adding 4 e. w. with my chili for lunch, but making 3 doz eggs at a time turned into a pain in the azz. Its easier for me to add skim to the oats and a shake. Thanks for the info, bro!!

Thread Information