Thread: How much $$$

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

How much $$$

I'm looking to pay someone that is either a professional or veteran in bodybuilding/diet to help me with my diet. I realize you all hear the same questions over and over and that's why it's hard to get the help one might need. If there's noone on this board that does that sort of thing maybe you can direct me toward someone that can.

I know there's all the info in the world here to make the perfect diet, but I have the hardest time when I start reading these threads that I start lossing info and it's hurting my head and i'm slow

Let me know, thanks..
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 01-07-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you ask Phate he may help you with a very good diet, he's on the ball. He may not charge you, as your on a free advice board...

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    someone will probably do it for free but narkossis has a website and designs diets for people for around 75 bucks maybee pm him or be patient and ask the questions yourself, either way good luck

How can I go about finding Phate?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I do paid services as well that offer a lot more than this board could as I will actually asses you during consultation for any vitamin, mineral, amino acid or oil deficiencies.

I also consult for bodybuilding diet and training regimines but these are mainly done in person because I dont just make a generic diet based on calories like you will get online. I help to devise a specific plan for you that takes into consideration any conditions you have such as high BP, celiacs, crohns etc etc. Most people on the board arent actualy nutritionists so wont offer these services and are just good at planning diets based on caloric needs.

But like I said I could really only offer this to you if you live in my city.

I would just try to put together what you can and post it here and get people's input for free. Unless you have a good nutritionist in your area who is familiar with bodybuilding protocols.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    assess**

but you can find mostly all of the basics on here for free. but since i helped you out, i'll take a little gratuity =D

I can pay with paypal if someone wants to hook up with me thru pri msgs here or on aim or something.
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 09-16-2009 at 09:02 AM.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

Thread Information