Aaron-the-pitbull is offline Junior Member

Doing my diet wrong?

Ello guys, i've been reading a few posts on dieting and i wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction if i'm doing anything wrong here. Now bare in mind i don't take it super serious, i just do this to look and feel good and i just try to eat the best i can.

7:00am Meal 1: Cereal (weetabix) then a bowl of porridge followed by a protine shake.

10:30am Meal 2: Smoked fish (haddock or cod) and mash potato with a side of peas or beans

1:00pm Meal 3: Smoked fish (haddock or cod) mash potato with corn on the cobe

4:00pm Meal 4: Chicken breast (not sure on the weight i just use 2 pieces) Mash potato with garden peas

5:30pm-8:00pm: Workout

8:30pm Meal 5: Chicken breast (not sure on the weight i just use 2 pieces) Mash potato with garden peas

9:30pm: Protine shake

10:30pm: Bed

This is what i roughly eat in aday, now sometimes all ill have each meal is Fish with mash and peas, does it matter what i have? Do people have different things each meal for variety or is there reasons why people usually change each meal?

Stats:
    5'9
    bf 9%
    9.6 stone (don't know my weight in pounds)

Do you guys think this diet is good enough? Like i say i don't take it super serious i'm just your adverage joe who enjoys muscle on his body. I'm just checking that beacuase i have mash everymeal if it matters or not or if i have chicken or steak everymeal threw the day if that matters either.

Any questions just ask, i'm intrested to hear your guys opinoin in whether i'm doing this right or not.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If your happy with it and your happy with your size and you dont intend to bulk or get bigger then i guess its ok. If you decide to bulk or grow your muscles then hell your going to need to double your food intake lol...

Aaron-the-pitbull is offline Junior Member
    Really? Jeez i thought i was eating enough to keep gaining more size. I do want to get bigger or more ripped should i say. So this really isn't enough?

What should i dom add another 1-2 meals in that aday?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Thread Information