tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

Need help with regrouping for diet

Ok guys im back... aint been on here much lately but for reasons. The past two months my diet has been nonexistant... I dont have one anymore. NOW I KNOW HOW TO DIET correctly and did so successfully for about a year. i gained about 35 solid pounds in 2008....Now here comes my problem...Stress and fatigue have had a dramatic impact on everything. One second im starved for food , then befor i know it my stress kills my appetite. i've been losing valuable weight at my size.. Stress has been horrible the past couple of months due to life changes. I have not had the motivation to workout nor eat right, you guys on here are a great source of motivation and i was hoping you could give me some advice on how to get my appetite back on track in preparation to restart dieting?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    why not start? let the diet be your motivation.

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    yeh its mostly the habit of eating every 3 hours i gotta get back....ive just been a little busy and stressed. The stress directly effects my appetite bigtime. but im 145 now i was 155....my goals once i get serious on eating my calorie intake im planning on beefing to 180 by 2010....I got a bottle of celltech and a bag of whey waiting for when i get going. i picked up some pretty healthy eating habits though even though i havent been getting my cal intake

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    You need to write out a weekly plan that maps out everything you are going to eat exactly. Same with your workouts. Then log everything. Cell phone app is what I use but a spiral notebook works too.

Thread Information