The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Question Someone Please Tell ME that I know what I am doing here...

Ok so someone sketched me out the other day by saying something... I thought my diet was pretty well worked together... mind you I EAT THIS EVERYDAY... MINOR VARIATIONS !!

Currently on 50 mgs ED of Test PROP. and Inject B-Complex 1/2ml ED.. That's all I am using for injects plus of course my daily multi vitamin and Fish Oil.

1st Meal - 6 eggs 2 whole 4 white, 1 Bran Muffin, 8 oz. Fat free Milk

2nd Meal - 2 scoops Protein shake

3rd Meal - 1 can Tuna drained and rinsed to get rid of most of sodium, 1 tsp. Mayo, 2 slices of Double Fiber Whole Grain Wheat Bread, 1 slice of cheese. {Variation to this is sometimes I will eat another half can of Tuna if I am still hungry.}

4th Meal - Protein Shake 2 scoop

5th Meal (PWO) - 1 slice of white bread, 1 tablespoon of Jelly, 1 Scoop Protein, 1 Protein Bar [Varies sometimes I do, sometimes I don't depends on Mood]

6th Meal - 12 oz Boneless Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup vegetables, 16 oz. Fat free Milk [Variation- Substitute Chicken for either a meat or fish]

7th Meal - 1 scoop Protein 1/4 cup of Fat free Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple (Bedtime)

Ok that's it in a nutshell... IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT ???

Oh I am 5'11" 220 lbs. 20% Bf and DROPPING ....

THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE IT !!!

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont really like your PWO meal..i dont think you are getting enough carbs and you could replace that piece of white bread with some brown rice or oats, typically for post workout i go with 3/4 a cup of brown rice and two scoops of whey..jmo

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ok so someone sketched me out the other day by saying something... I thought my diet was pretty well worked together... mind you I EAT THIS EVERYDAY... MINOR VARIATIONS !!

Currently on 50 mgs ED of Test PROP. and Inject B-Complex 1/2ml ED.. That's all I am using for injects plus of course my daily multi vitamin and Fish Oil.

1st Meal - 6 eggs 2 whole 4 white, 1 Bran Muffin, 8 oz. Fat free Milk

2nd Meal - 2 scoops Protein shake

3rd Meal - 1 can Tuna drained and rinsed to get rid of most of sodium, 1 tsp. Mayo, 2 slices of Double Fiber Whole Grain Wheat Bread, 1 slice of cheese. {Variation to this is sometimes I will eat another half can of Tuna if I am still hungry.}

4th Meal - Protein Shake 2 scoop

5th Meal (PWO) - 1 slice of white bread, 1 tablespoon of Jelly, 1 Scoop Protein, 1 Protein Bar [Varies sometimes I do, sometimes I don't depends on Mood]

6th Meal - 12 oz Boneless Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup vegetables, 16 oz. Fat free Milk [Variation- Substitute Chicken for either a meat or fish]

7th Meal - 1 scoop Protein 1/4 cup of Fat free Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple (Bedtime)

Ok that's it in a nutshell... IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT ???

Oh I am 5'11" 220 lbs. 20% Bf and DROPPING ....

THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE IT !!!
    1.) PWO: drop the bread with jelly. Especially white bread. You don't need unhealthy carbs like that. Substitute for chicken breast, and brown rice / maybe sweet potato. Drop the protein bar, it's useless. Eat more natural food.

2.) Meal #3: I'd get rid of that bread. Even though you're eating healthy (whole grain), it's not particular good for you. Substitute for chicken breast / turkey breast, etc. Also, don't eat the cheese, high in fat.

3.) Bedtime: I'd hope that protein is casein you're taking with the cottage cheese. Otherwise, drop the whey (if if you're taking it) and just eat more cottage cheese.

I'd definitely change a couple of other things.. but it's alright for a basic diet.

good luck with the cycle.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys !! Definitely Noted and changed...

P.S. - Yah it's Casein

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Thanks guys !! Definitely Noted and changed...

P.S. - Yah it's Casein
    Sorry just skimmed the diet again.

Your first breakfast is sub-par.

Get rid of the bran-muffin, it's not necessary. Get the fiber from metamusil or something like that. Instead of the muffin, increase the # of egg whites. Maybe 2 whole eggs, and 8 egg whites. I'd probably avoid the milk as well. You're drinking about .7 - 1 liter of milk a day.

Thread Information