LeanNMean is offline New Member

Need a bulk diet plan

Hey, I need a bulk diet plan just started lifting again
    Stats
    6'
    10 bf

I use to be 190 lean and looked alot bigger I never had a diet plan but would like one if anyone can help me thanks

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

watch these videos, they'll give you a better idea of what your diet should look like..

when your done with that, i need you to get your tdce, do some math

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

once you've done all that post up a new diet and we'll tweak it for you

LeanNMean is offline New Member
    Alright thanks

Thread Information