Thread: sodium

8iron is offline Associate Member

sodium

I know during a cycle u need to keep ur sodium levels low, what is the idea level> Just want to make sure when im label reading.....

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smoore990 View Post
    I know during a cycle u need to keep ur sodium levels low, what is the idea level> Just want to make sure when im label reading.....
    where did u get a source saying you need to keep your sodium low???

unless your having elevated blood pressure issues

Read a thread were they said to keep your sodium level low while cycling to help prevent extra water retention, so not really a source, probably some more bad advice... just trying to find the optimum threshold if there is one!!!

there are two schools of philosophy when it comes down to sodium..

some say you should keep it low all around...

others, including a pro bb that i know, says that your body will adjust & as long as your bp is in check, salt away...

Thanks Jammy, appreciate the help, about to start my first cycle in a about a month, trying to get my bodyfat down a little more before i do, been researching everything now im focusing on the nutriton side of things.

have you posted a diet up for tweaking?

im sure you havn't, cuz i would have seen it out here...

No I havent but ill work on that, just been waiting for you to ask, ill give you all my stats and my cycle and maybe you can help me tweak or even create one that will give me the best results for my needs and age. I have to run and grab my daughter, so it might be a couple of hours, If ur not on ill post it and wait for your feed back. Thanks man appreciate the help.

No I havent but ill work on that, just been waiting for you to ask, ill give you all my stats and my cycle and maybe you can help me tweak or even create one that will give me the best results for my needs and age. I have to run and grab my daughter, so it might be a couple of hours, If ur not on ill post it and wait for your feed back. Thanks man appreciate the help.
    ey bud, no need to wait for my asking...

post that sh*t up.... i'd love to look at it..

ill prob be signing out in 2 hrs, so expect a tweak in the morning (about 12 hrs from now) if you post tnite

All right Bro! heres everything in a nut shell and then some

HT: 6'2"
    Weight 245
    BF 18%

Never cylced, first will be 500mg test-e/week AI proviron & Ardx on hand if needed, hcg beacause of my age, and PCT nolv & clomid 30 days.

Diet as of the last 2 months

1st meal
    5 egg whites (like egg beaters)
    1 cup of Oatmeal
    1 banana

morning snack:

protien smoothie (60 grams of protien/banana/joint repair/meatamucil/orange
    juice/V8 fusion Acai berry/Ice/gluatamine) yummy!!!!!

Lunch:

chicken breast or can of tuna
    whole whear bread or crackers
    a little salad if or cottage cheese

preworkout snack:

Protien Smoothie: same as above except 30 grams of protien & apple
    NO explode right before i walk in the gym.

Post work out:

Mucsle Milk Light: buy at the gym drink right away

Dinner:

92% lean ground beef or chicken breast, potatoes, green beans
    about three days a week I cook my self a 16-20 sirloin or london broil, cant help it got to have abig steak in front of me!!!!! Lillte salad with oil & vinegar

Nighttime Snack:

Protien Smoothie 24grams of casien instead, or cottage cheese

Have usually one cheat meal a week, sometimes two, what can i say the spirit is willing im old and weak...... I drink at least a gallon of water a day I drink a gallon of mlik every 2 days (nonfat) sometime a gallon a day. this is my crutch a lot of times i have to have a oatmeal creme cookie with a quart of milk in the middle of the night. Use to be every night ive cut back to 2 or 3... will this kill a cycle

Thanks Jamy

All right Bro! heres everything in a nut shell and then some

HT: 6'2"
    Weight 245
    BF 18%

Never cylced, first will be 500mg test-e/week AI proviron & Ardx on hand if needed, hcg beacause of my age, and PCT nolv & clomid 30 days.

Diet as of the last 2 months

1st meal
    5 egg whites (like egg beaters)
    1 cup of Oatmeal
    1 banana
    nice bfast, i would do 10 egg whites though, you and i are about the same body type im 6'4 282 18% right now
    morning snack:

protien smoothie (60 grams of protien/banana/joint repair/meatamucil/orange
    juice/V8 fusion Acai berry/Ice/gluatamine) yummy!!!!!
    omit the shake, eat REAL food instead, stay away from juice, too much sugar.. i would do 6-8oz of a lean meat here with some complex carbs, ie brown rice
    Lunch:

chicken breast or can of tuna
    whole whear bread or crackers omit crackers
    a little salad if or cottage cheese

preworkout snack:

Protien Smoothie: same as above except 30 grams of protien & apple
    NO explode right before i walk in the gym.

Post work out:

Mucsle Milk Light: buy at the gym drink right away
    muscle milk light is for chicks, get yourself a protien shake that does about 50g at least, also add a banana

Dinner:

92% lean ground beef or chicken breast, potatoes, green beans
    about three days a week I cook my self a 16-20 sirloin or london broil, cant help it got to have abig steak in front of me!!!!! Lillte salad with oil & vinegar

Nighttime Snack:

Protien Smoothie 24grams of casien instead, or cottage cheese
    again eat real food, my favorite before bed meal is 1/2lb london broil

Have usually one cheat meal a week, sometimes two, what can i say the spirit is willing im old and weak...... I drink at least a gallon of water a day I drink a gallon of mlik every 2 days (nonfat) sometime a gallon a day. this is my crutch a lot of times i have to have a oatmeal creme cookie with a quart of milk in the middle of the night. Use to be every night ive cut back to 2 or 3... will this kill a cycle

Thanks Jamy
    doesn't look horrible at all, but i think we need to up your protien, carbs, and im seeing a lacking in efa's...

do some math for me

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

i also need you to get macros for all your meals (pro/carb/fat/cal) you can google search a food calculator

thanks JAMY ill work on those number and get back to you, ill make sure i get a real protien shake, domt want any one to take my man card from me u didnt say anything about the middle of the night cookie and milk I thought u would be all over me for that one!!!!

[QUOTE=smoore990;4542746]thanks JAMY ill work on those number and get back to you, ill make sure i get a real protien shake, domt want any one to take my man card from me u didnt say anything about the middle of the night cookie and milk I thought u would be all over me for that one!!!![/QUOTE]

yea, i missed that part... i also missed how much milk your drinking

omit both.. if you wanna drink milk, make it skim and keep it to a cup a day 9there are simple sugars in milk, usualy added by the factory for taste...

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Get rid of the acai berry. Biggest scam out there right now...

^^ agreed

Thanks Guys!!

Thread Information