Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    isopure is more of an am pre empty stomach cardio thing.. even though i better get used to it.. im moving to a unveristy in 3 months... ill be living offa loans and i have to budget.. god damn it
    well isopure with waxy maize is very much an ideal PWO... you know pro complex is alot cheaper than isopure right jam? let me know if you need a reputable cheap site ive ordered off a few good ones

TMK22 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    well isopure with waxy maize is very much an ideal PWO... you know pro complex is alot cheaper than isopure right jam? let me know if you need a reputable cheap site ive ordered off a few good ones
    How about sharing that link? I sure would like to save some cash hehe.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    iv personaly never used waxy maize.. yea, pm me. i'v only heard good about this stuff

Im convinced it was drinking the egg whites. I cooked them today and did everything else the same and no issues.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    there u go bro... i'd still take that whey protien in alot quicker then 45 min.. im seriously talking about under 5 min

Will do.

Well shit. Im struck. Im gonna have to take the day off of working out today. Woke up this morning stiff as a board. Like every muscle in my body is sore as hell. Legs, abs, shoulders, arms are like jello. My legs the most though. All sleepy walking down the stairs my leg almost buckled on the first step.

Any tips for getting past the initial soreness?

Also, I didnt start using my clen yet. Figured I use it when I got rolling along better.
    Doesnt that stuff help with that?
    I sort of remember when I used it last that I never got sore no matter what I did. Or it could be I wasnt such a lazy ass before....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information