Critique my diet please

According to 3050 BMR with goals for Lean Bulking.
    Last edited by TractionIssues; 05-10-2009 at 10:50 AM.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    can you post it up without the link so we can make comments in the thread, thanks

also did you watch these, you did not supply BMR or goals

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

I don't understand, everything is there with macro's, my BMR, my goal, and yes I have watched the videos. I have no idea how to check it without the link, sorry.

oh yea my bad i didnt open the link because its a pain in the ass to flip back and forth through screens when you could just post it here, and i can make bold comments... but ill do the other way

meal 1 looks good, although id take the oats with water.. i personally make oatmeal eggwhite panckaes and love them..

meal2-i can start to seee repetiveness of skim milk.. ITS LOADED WITH SUGAR eliminate. also, you need to eat real protein liek grilled chicken/fish not shakes unless its pwo or casein at night.

meal 3-way to many simple sugars bro.. also 2 teaspoons of fats only have 9g of fat??

meal 4-good
    meal5-good
    meal 6-its good if your bulkin otherwise id take nothing
    meal 7-id elminate casein here and up 2 scoops whey, looks good
    meal8-good
    meal-9-id bump to 1.5 scoops here wtih an EFA..

the food choices look good overall id make those few tweaks

also if your calories are right you should be gettgin 40/40/20 split as it seems this would fit your best.. this would mean that 357g protein/carbs and

79g EFA'S... your only getting 57..
    Last edited by eatrainrest; 05-10-2009 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    meal 1 looks good, although id take the oats with water.. i personally make oatmeal eggwhite panckaes and love them..

meal2-i can start to seee repetiveness of skim milk.. ITS LOADED WITH SUGAR eliminate. also, you need to eat real protein liek grilled chicken/fish not shakes unless its pwo or casein at night.

meal 3-way to many simple sugars bro.. also 2 teaspoons of fats only have 9g of fat??

meal 4-good
    meal5-good
    meal 6-its good if your bulkin otherwise id take nothing
    meal 7-id elminate casein here and up 2 scoops whey, looks good
    meal8-good
    meal-9-id bump to 1.5 scoops here wtih an EFA..

the food choices look good overall id make those few tweaks

also if your calories are right you should be gettgin 40/40/20 split as it seems this would fit your best.. this would mean that 357g protein/carbs and

79g EFA'S... your only getting 57..
    Thanks alot. I just wanted to know why I shouldn't take a caseine shake in the morning, I had read in my magazine that it was good for lean bulking. Also I didn't know I should have fats before bed, what does this do?

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Thanks alot. I just wanted to know why I shouldn't take a caseine shake in the morning, I had read in my magazine that it was good for lean bulking. Also I didn't know I should have fats before bed, what does this do?
    efa's are essential so you generally want to have them with NO carbs and deff not simple so when insulin spikes it allows for a faster fat conversion. with the right fats (EFA'S), at night with no carbs and slow digesting protein, it will slow absorption down while you sleep and helps with hormones i believe. phate will be better to answer that ?

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    efa's are essential so you generally want to have them with NO carbs and deff not simple so when insulin spikes it allows for a faster fat conversion. with the right fats (EFA'S), at night with no carbs and slow digesting protein, it will slow absorption down while you sleep and helps with hormones i believe. phate will be better to answer that ?
    Thanks

So should I get rid of the caseine and whey shake in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    So should I get rid of the caseine and whey shake in the morning?
    yes i would, it doesnt hav ei tposed under meal 1 in your PDF. i would stick to 8-10 egg whites, casein is good for fasting states liek sleep. if you eat every 2.5-3 hours thers no need for casein, actually in the AM you want a relatively quick protein source like yes, 8-10 egg whties

Thread Information