Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    no problem heres the ingredients for a head start.

1 cup naturally rolled oats-grinded up
    8 egg whties
    mix in batter

spray pan

throw in pan and make pancakes lol, rather simple, if you use liquid all white egg whites and naturally rolled oats and hungry jack sugar free syrup here are the exact macros

total calories-470/pro-40/fat-6/carb-67

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Wow I'm up in the middle of the night catching my last meal before finishing sleep and this caught my eye

I read the whole thing through, its encouraging, humbling, and sad to see the struggle of this man.

I wish you the best and if there is anything I can do to help I would be more than glad to assist.

Best of luck, keep your head held high, and most importantly the burning desire to succeed.

You will make it.

ali-2nv is offline New Member
    hey buddy i udrestand what you are goin through...just some simlpe advice stop eating fatty foods (carbs) when your not phisycaly moving around specialy at night wen you r sleepn have fruits and vegies through out the day and extra cardio...
    good luck

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^ IM sure your intentions are good, but we already have him set up on a very good diet plan that doens't include fruits *edit...

good to see your improving fatboy... make sure to keep us updated and keep that weight coming off!!!

ur inspiring me to go do some am empty stomach cardio right now!! im off!!
    Last edited by jamyjamjr; 06-04-2009 at 02:16 PM.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I think he should change his USERNAME to something positive and reconstructive......the mind is a powerful weapon.......

Like maybe an atainable weight he wants to reach? Because everyone keeps using Fatboy ala his username.......negative recognition is not the best motivation, healthy and positive is the way to go i think.....
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 06-04-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ali-2nv View Post
    hey buddy i udrestand what you are goin through...just some simlpe advice stop eating fatty foods (carbs) when your not phisycaly moving around specialy at night wen you r sleepn have fruits and vegies through out the day and extra cardio...
    good luck
    how bout no fruits while cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I think he should change his USERNAME to something positive and reconstructive......the mind is a powerful weapon.......

Like maybe an atainable weight he wants to reach? Because everyone keeps using Fatboy ala his username.......negative recognition is not the best motivation, healthy and positive is the way to go i think.....
    i say he wears it with pride.... when he drops the weight it'll be the best sn in the whole forum... the fat guy who got skinny = fatboy... i love it

fatboy08 is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to jump on before heading to gym and say thanks to everyone again. All the comments, encouragement and support has been so great and such awesome motivation to me. I dont know you guys personally, but I wish I had some friends like you in my life. Your honestly becoming a second family to me. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

As for the name goes, I can see where MAC is coming from, but every time I log in and see my screen name it motivates me more. When I reach my goal, I will definitely change my name, but then again maybe not. Who knows.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Go get em brother

tear that shit up!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I think you should keep your name even after reaching your goals. Wear it like a badge of honor because of all the hard word you are doing. Then next year when the the newer guys are joining the board and you have become a vet we can all say I remember fatboy08 when.....
    Keep the name bro.

I agree. I think I will keep it. Remind me what I came from and not to go back

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

most def!!!!!

But if he keeps the name then he turns something negative into a positive when he attains his goals.

damn right..

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I guess, to each his own.......I prefer Positive reinforcement though..........in the long run it pays off more, especially at key low moments.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    fatboy leave your name. later on you love it when people say fat boy and scratch their heads wondering why. you will look back at all the struggles you had along the way and will feel good about yourself and the progress and how you look now. jmo
    Last edited by TRT,MAN; 06-05-2009 at 02:10 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    fatboy you need to do some thing to get the proccess going what have you got done so far?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    fatboy you need to do some thing to get the proccess going what have you got done so far?

What do you mean? Wha are you refering to?

I started my diet along with weight training and cardio almost 2 weeks ago. I have lost 7lbs as of 6/01/09. Will weigh myself again this coming monday. Not sure if you have read through entire thread or not, but my diet was posted. Im doing AM cardio, weights in evening followed by more cardio.

You are doing awesome bro. Everyone is just trying to support you, thats all amcon was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy08 View Post

I started my diet along with weight training and cardio almost 2 weeks ago. I have lost 7lbs as of 6/01/09. Will weigh myself again this coming monday. Not sure if you have read through entire thread or not, but my diet was posted. Im doing AM cardio, weights in evening followed by more cardio.
    yea baby

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member

go fatboy go

good brother - i read some but some how i missed you posting your stats... how do you feel? and if i keep pissing you off with that help or hurt? lol

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    good brother - i read some but some how i missed you posting your stats... how do you feel? and if i keep pissing you off with that help or hurt? lol

Amcon,

I apologize if that sounded rude. Not my intensions at all. I thought you had posted earlier back for a update and some encouragement to get things moving and I thought I had replied, but maybe not. I was not sure what you were refering to and did not want you to think I was slacking and not taking advantage ofyours and everyone elses advice and support. So I apologize bro. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    You are doing awesome bro. Everyone is just trying to support you, thats all amcon was doing.
    yep yep

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten

good work brother. keep it up.
    i take it loosing 7lb you notice difference in cardio and everyday activities ??

Keep going fatboy. Everyone is behind you as you can tell. This thread has become very popular. When you met your goals we will have to find a way to keep this thread up top so others who are trying to loose wieght can read through this for guidance. Or better yet add it to your signature.
    Last edited by Tigershark; 06-07-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    good work brother. keep it up.
    i take it loosing 7lb you notice difference in cardio and everyday activities ??

Definitely. This week I am gonna raise the incline a little more on the treadmill as I feel what I am doing now almost seems like a normal walk. Also, my knees have not been so sore which is great. I read somehwere that for every pound lost it takes 4 pounds of pressure of your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Keep going fatboy. Everyone is behind you as you can tell. This thread has become very popular. When you met your goals we will have to find a way to keep this thread up top so others who are trying to loose wieght can read through this for guidance.

That would be great. I would love to inspire someone and motivate someone like you all have done for me. I am keeping a photo journal as well. When I reach my goal I will post all the pictures up.

That would be great. I would love to inspire someone and motivate someone like you all have done for me. I am keeping a photo journal as well. When I reach my goal I will post all the pictures up.
    Awesome.

man it would be great if you could post some up now so we can get a feel of where your at!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^i agree.

IMHO you should post pics. no one will flame you cause your doing your best. if you feel insecure don't post pics.. but no pressure only if you feel comfortable.

you will get nothing but support from me

I will think about it brothers. I dont have a problem posting them. I'm a big dude so I know people are not gonna expect to see a six pack and trimmed body. Your gonna see a big dude. I was thinking that if I kept a photo journal and post it after I reached my goal, you would see it all at that time. How big I really was and where I started. Feel like it would be more of a "wow" factor that way. People would be like damn, he busted his ass. Before and after, but reversed. I will definitely think about it though brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    man it would be great if you could post some up now so we can get a feel of where your at!
    iv done a bf estimate for him... he's got some work to do but it's nothing impossible or improbible... he's not past saving and fixing guy!!!!! let's get this shit done!!! GOD this thread pumps me up, im going to the gym!!!!!

keep up the good fatboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're here if you need anything!!

Well today at 6:15 I got on scale and it read 428. That is another 6 lbs. That is 13lbs in 2 weeks. I'm excited, but at the same time I have a feeling those numbers will not be that big every week, which means I am gonna have to start working even harder. I'm up for the challenge.

I have been feeling really great. My energy level is so much higher and I feel as if it lasts all day long. Getting up for my A.M cardio has gotten much easier. I look forward to going to sleep and waking up to do it. I feel as if I have gotten so much stronger. I was a strong person to begin with, but I feel so much stronger. Honestly, I wish I could be at the gym now and not at work.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Great work. Keep it up.

Well today at 6:15 I got on scale and it read 428. That is another 6 lbs. That is 13lbs in 2 weeks. I'm excited, but at the same time I have a feeling those numbers will not be that big every week, which means I am gonna have to start working even harder. I'm up for the challenge.

I have been feeling really great. My energy level is so much higher and I feel as if it lasts all day long. Getting up for my A.M cardio has gotten much easier. I look forward to going to sleep and waking up to do it. I feel as if I have gotten so much stronger. I was a strong person to begin with, but I feel so much stronger. Honestly, I wish I could be at the gym now and not at work.

THANK YOU EVERYONE
    someone at your size will easily loose 6 pounds a week till you get closer to 300 would be my guess. You are grosely over weight and to keep that much weight on you you had to be consuming upwards of 5-6 thousands calories a day, and now that you are consuming thousands less calories than you were, the weight will continue to fly off you so expect big number early on!

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    someone at your size will easily loose 6 pounds a week till you get closer to 300 would be my guess. You are grosely over weight and to keep that much weight on you you had to be consuming upwards of 5-6 thousands calories a day, and now that you are consuming thousands less calories than you were, the weight will continue to fly off you so expect big number early on!
    Well I will keep doing what I am doing and when the weight loss stops or slows down, I just have to work harder and you guys will be there for me

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Hi fatboy you doing great man,yeah your progress will slow 1 day but i have no doubt that you are up for the challenge,haha im like jamy this thread is inspiring to me as well,see fatboy you are all ready giving back bro.

US0352 is offline New Member
    Wow, all I can say is WOW!! First of all I would lie to congratulate you Fatboy!! Normally I get bored reading 4 pages of posts, but this time I didn't. You are doing awesome. You are helping to motivate me as well. I am overweight too. I too am new here and trying to learn as much as possible. you have me wanting to create a new post too.

1 question I have for you though, you said you had a Dr appointment. What happen? My suggestion was get checked for hypothyroidism. I have it myself. Basically your metabolism slows way, way down. Makes it very easy to gain fat. I speak from experience.

Best of luck to you and keep up the hard work!! Oh, and as far as those a$$ wipes at the gym they didn't get enough if you ask me. You are a better man than I am, the Marine would have come out of me and it would have been game time!! There is NO excuse for their actions. They are little biatches for what they did. And good for you for sticking up for yourself and your nephew. My hat is off to you!!

Semper Fi brother!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information