steiner1 is offline Junior Member

need advice ;phate or jamyjamjr

hey guys , i was just reading over some of the diet posts, was wondering if you could help me out. ive been training for many ,many years, im 35 , 5'10 , 170 lbs , bf 15% train 4-5 times per week , coming off a disc injury, mid-back t-7t-8, i know they dont heal. had no problems with strength . but need help with diet. i dont eat junk , but guess not enough . could you guys give me a sample diet plan ,or direct me to one please? looking to get to 180lbs , always had a problem putting on weight. dont want to be massive but bigger, then try cycle. any help greatly appreciated! thanks alot!

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS
    do everything that's asked of you in this post, then we'll get you going....

steiner1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys! watched them all last night ! will get back to ya! thanks again.

Thread Information