View Poll Results: Should I do a ECA stack?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! get it down to 5-6% YOU CAN DO IT.

0 0%
  • NO! You will lose quality muscle gains even tho you have a very high protien diet!

1 100.00%
  • Other- read my post below...

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

7.3% bf and it's all natural. Should I do a ECA stack? Never done one before.

K guys...
    before you ask...
    1) no I am not juicing
    2) my diet is bang on.
    3) I have never used fat burners DMT or a ECA stack....

I have lost a lot of bf, and I am (almost) where I want to be.

I stood on the Tanita Body composition Analyzer (TBF-410)
    and here are my numbers...
    Height 6'3
    Weight 196
    BMI 24.5
    BMR 8520 kJ / 2036 kcal
    The impedance of the test is 406 ohms
    my bf is 7.2
    fat mass is 14.2 pounds
    FFM 181.81 pounds
    TBW 133.01 pounds

I normally weight in at about 210 without the diet....

So my question to you is... would a ECA stack help me get down to 5%? or do you think I am just pushing my luck? I want to get my bf low, and start juicing again... and just rip the **** up. But I can't afford to lose any mass. Lets hear some opinions fellas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.3% bf and it's all natural.  Should I do a ECA stack?  Never done one before.-body-fat.jpg  
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 06-02-2009 at 01:39 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Being natural you are going to be hard pressed to get much lower bf% without dropping some lean. I was always able to hit 8% or so without too much of a problem but seemed to really have to cut into my lean going below that. My advice is to keep the calories high and do lots of "smart cardio".

Ahhh, that is excellent. I have been doing that. It is great to hear some advice based on experience! Most of my calories are derived from protein and fat. very few carbs. I can still feel a little roll on my stomach and I CAN'T STAND IT!!! LOL

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    wish i could get that lean

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Any pics lol??

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    Ahhh, that is excellent. I have been doing that. It is great to hear some advice based on experience! Most of my calories are derived from protein and fat. very few carbs. I can still feel a little roll on my stomach and I CAN'T STAND IT!!! LOL
    A little roll on your stomach at 7.3% bf? It's either just water ret and loose skin, or maybe the machine is wrong?

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    if you used a machine its wrong

makod is offline Associate Member
    can you see abs?

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    if you used a machine its wrong
    Why is that? fat doesn't conduct electricity, and from my understanding, the Tanita Body composition Analyzer (TBF-410) is quite accurate. Are you suggesting a caliper test? or is there a more accurate way to measure bf that I just simply don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by makod View Post
    can you see abs?
    Big time, I just can't see tips of the lower abs where they meet up with my obliques.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    A little roll on your stomach at 7.3% bf? It's either just water ret and loose skin, or maybe the machine is wrong?
    There are two different machines... both were spitting out the same numbers, and I guessed I was about 7% before I stood on the thing...

here is a pic, i JUST took right now... Bad lighting, but I can post better ones later that aren't taken with my camera phone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.3% bf and it's all natural.  Should I do a ECA stack?  Never done one before.-dsc01405.jpg  

and one that wasn't from today but a few weeks ago... better lighting, better camera
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.3% bf and it's all natural.  Should I do a ECA stack?  Never done one before.-newb-w-smalll.jpg  

Edit * Just saw second pic. Looks good man, think it was just the lighting in the first pic.

Interesting. Your lower abs show veins, you have good definition in the serrat., but the upper abs look like 10% +. Crazy, just shows we are all different and store fat in different places. Look damn lean though. Just a question, why do you want to lose more BF? You are already on the thin side....

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Edit * Just saw second pic. Looks good man, think it was just the lighting in the first pic.

Interesting. Your lower abs show veins, you have good definition in the serrat., but the upper abs look like 10% +. Crazy, just shows we are all different and store fat in different places. Look damn lean though. Just a question, why do you want to lose more BF? You are already on the thin side....
    Yes, I am on the thin side. ya see... if I have a higher body fat, it takes away from my definition, and it makes me look average. With out the cut, i look super small. 6'3 and 196 isn't that big. But it is a huge step up from what I started at... I was 155 @ 6'3 in 1997...

When I hit the Tren /test combo, I'm gonna blow up to 210...or slightly heavier

Why is that? fat doesn't conduct electricity, and from my understanding, the Tanita Body composition Analyzer (TBF-410) is quite accurate. Are you suggesting a caliper test? or is there a more accurate way to measure bf that I just simply don't know about?
    im suggesting getting dipped if you have it at your convenience. and yes, a 9 pinch caliper test with a qualified trainer with experience will be more accurate than electronic scales, im not taking anything away from you, just there are more accurate ways.

When I hit the Tren /test combo, I'm gonna blow up to 210...or slightly heavier
    You are going to have a tough time bulking and remaining at 7% BF...

im suggesting getting dipped if you have it at your convenience. and yes, a 9 pinch caliper test with a qualified trainer with experience will be more accurate than electronic scales, im not taking anything away from you, just there are more accurate ways.
    Yeah, I was thinking that. I know you aren't taking anything away from me bro. I am just trying to discover more accurate ways in obtaining data. I am happy you chimed in... and how much more accurate are they? Do you think I am closer to 9% bf? Cause I think that is actually where I sit. The trainer who started me on this many years ago, used to do the caliper test. He claims that these machines are just as accurate if not more. My gf's trainer also said the same thing... I will learn how to do the 9 pinch caliper test. I appreciate this information.

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    You are going to have a tough time bulking and remaining at 7% BF...
    lol, i know. You are SO RIGHT bro. That is why I will only gain 10-14 pounds.... in the winter I weigh a lot more, trust me. The most I have ever weighed is 220. I miss the size, but I'd rather be cut up. It took me a lot to get to this point...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looking good lol, propa ******.

However someone has stuck an ear ring in your moob....

haha, I love that earing!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Yeah, I was thinking that. I know you aren't taking anything away from me bro. I am just trying to discover more accurate ways in obtaining data. I am happy you chimed in... and how much more accurate are they? Do you think I am closer to 9% bf? Cause I think that is actually where I sit. The trainer who started me on this many years ago, used to do the caliper test. He claims that these machines are just as accurate if not more. My gf's trainer also said the same thing... I will learn how to do the 9 pinch caliper test. I appreciate this information.
    the 9 pinch caliper test is the ONLY way imo of measuring accurate BF%. and it has to be done by a professional who pinches the fat / skin tightly and accurately. Those machines are good estimates.. but far from perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    the 9 pinch caliper test is the ONLY way imo of measuring accurate BF%. and it has to be done by a professional who pinches the fat / skin tightly and accurately. Those machines are good estimates.. but far from perfect.
    I hear ya bro. I'm on this, and I'll let you know what it turns out to be...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    fireguy wrote a great thread on 9 point testing

here it is
    Step By Step, How to do a 9 Site Body Comp

and what tests were you wondering about in the bold?

No one has answered my question tho... all we've talked about is how to measure bf....

Quote Originally Posted by phate View Post
    fireguy wrote a great thread on 9 point testing

here it is
    Step By Step, How to do a 9 Site Body Comp

thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

the Tanita Body composition Analyzer (TBF-410) is the only bf test i've ever done in the past 8 years... i haven't had a caliper test since college.

no problem, the most accurate is hydrostatic body fat analysis where your dippe din water. aside from this, your best bet is using you other tools (calipers, electronic scales, etc) as measuring methods. that means same person, same time of day, etc, with that trainer same measurements. if your slightly off the numbers will vary, thats why i said you need an experienced trainer to do it. electronic scales are deff not accurate i can tell you that through experience as a trainer and just because ive literally seen it say 15.8 and 10.9 using two different scales. the best bet if not hydrostatic is find somebody very experienced in usage of calipers, and use that same guy/same measurements/same time of day as MEASURING methods only. i would say your about under 10 so yea 9 is more realistic fireguy wrote up a great thread on calipers, i forgot which thread its in tho, im sure hell chime in once he reads this.

oops, phate sent it alredy didnt even see it lol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    no problem, the most accurate is hydrostatic body fat analysis where your dippe din water. aside from this, your best bet is using you other tools (calipers, electronic scales, etc) as measuring methods.
    just another option, Juicy.

you want want to check around the local universities and see if any of them do DEXA testing.

Sooooooooooooooooooo
    About that ECA stack. I've never done one.....

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Sooooooooooooooooooo
    Yes do the ECA stack. It's fine that you have never done one before. Might as well experiment you virgin! lol. I don't think it'll get you down to 5% but perhaps close to that. you'll definitely look shredded though. give it a shot.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sooooooooooooooooooo
    If you have anxiety the ECA stack will more-than-likely make your anxiety increase...just and FYI. That being said, if you don't suffer from anxiety than I would give clen a shot.

Thanks guys. I just started putting liquid white willow bark and liquid clen (100mcg) into my coffee. I feel great!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks guys. I just started putting liquid white willow bark and liquid clen (100mcg) into my coffee. I feel great!
    sweet!

TheCamel is offline Banned - RETARD
    Pics?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel View Post
    Pics?
    Year old Thread?

Thread Information