Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 61 of 61
  1. #41
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    How do you feel about implementing DAIRY into a DIET when you are doing a MASSIVE MASS BULKER ??

    Adding milk to diet for a mass bulk would be benefitial in regards to caloric intake. However, YOU tell ME after 6 weeks of no dairy how it feels to start drinking milk, eating cottage cheese, and irrigating glue into your system!

    You may be surprised at how you feel with the sudden reintroduction to diary again. Remember, it's a psychotropic - it makes your mind and body want and crave more after ingesting it. Remove it from your diet, and your cravings mentally and physically will disappear!

    Also - milk gives me a softer look. I can stay shredded on a diet without dairy, soy, and wheat. I feel great this way! It's a personal choice, and not for everyone, or everyone's wallet.

    Just be aware what you put in your body!

  2. #42
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    So basically.. If I just burn that extra 500 cals per day in cardio rather than cutting my FOOD intake down then by all nature of the beast I will start losing more and more fat??yep I mean I am still going to follow this diet but I wanna make sure I am preserving muscle mass that I have already attained at the same time...

    Grant it I dont see that I will reduce much muscle mass at all right now considering I am still on TRT of 250mgs EW... and actually thinking of bumping that up to 375mgs EW of test just for the remainding 6 weeks... why you say?? because i can lol.. and because that is not an EXTREME amount of Test... overkill?? maybe... but right now I am mostly concerned about not losing even 1/4lb of muscle mass... the whole point of what is going on right now is getting my body into it's peak condition and adding as much muscle as possible to my body.. I am and will be a HEAVYWEIGHT BODYBUILDING CONTENDER!! Odds are is that I will keep the Test levels at 250mgs EW just so I don't overdo it and don't put my body into an environment where I am harming it in any way... BUT BEFORE when I was large and in charge (250lb 9-10%BF) I was running 800mgs EW of Test ON cyle and cruising at half that 400mgs EW. Now if we look at it from this point of view again... If my goal is to be on 750mgs EW of Test when I do my next cycle it makes sense to be cruising at 375mgs EW doesn't it?? If I am wrong let me know?? I was actually contemplating the fact of maybe not upping the Test to 750mgs EW when I go back ON CYCLE in 6 weeks but to keep it at 375mgs EW and just adding the 9 weeks of Tren at 50mgs ED reveling in the more CONSERVATIVE approach of trying to obtain goals with as minimal amount of compound help necessary... ULTIMATELY these choices are my own.. but when I break it down.. DIET has got to be KEY in everything I do. And like we discussed earlier.. and someone pointed out.. that I was OVEREATING AT 4000 cals per day and 450g's of PROTEIN per day... I mean if thats the case... WHAT DO THE PRO'S EAT PER DAY ?? I mean I really do not think I am overeating at all.. I managed to LOSE a lot of LBS of FAT and managed to GAIN MANY MANY LBS of MUSCLE in the PAST 12 weeks of TRAINING and DIETING at that level of Food Intake.. so I mean obviously something was being done correctly.. The COMPOUNDS didnt do the work... THEY ASSISTED !! But I am tending to believe that I .. yes ME ... did the HEAVY LIFTING (no pun intended) in accomplishing what I have so far accomplished in the past 3.5 months.

    Now comes the hard Task of removing the REST of the stubborn fat off of my body.. LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING.. because I was FAT at one point... 305lbs... Someone told me that I will never again regain my ABS without surgery to take off the extra skin... I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO EXTRA SKIN THAT IT IS ALL FAT LEFT ON MY BODY ... but this one dude at the gym said it was extra skin... at what point do I or can I tell if this is the case?? I mean I hope... that this whole EXTRA SKIN THEORY is just that a THEORY !! I dont want to go put forth all this hard effort to find out that I can't loose this "fat" on my stomach to come and find out that it isn't FAT at all but that of extra skin... I mean it isn't much... I can see the outline of where my ABDOMINAL MUSCLES are supposed to be.. but since I am hovering at 19.5% BF they just aren't poking through quite yet.... I am hoping that when that number reads in the 14-15% range they start poking out a little bit more and more and I drop the BF more and more... but like I said... EXTRA SKIN?? MYTH OR FACT??
    im not really sure about the exdtra skin to be honest or the cycle advice because in fact.. i never cycled! lol

  3. #43
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    ok lol... well back to your area of expertise Eat...

    The cardio


    I will be doing 6 30 minute sessions a week. 3 of them u recommend 30 mine of low intensity 60-70 percent HR so lets say I use the treadmill for this one and do a light jog at 6mph... and the other u said 3x per week do interval training which is what i have been referring to as HIIT high intensity interval training... anyways so i will use the elliptocal for this excercise go hard as i can for 90 seconds.. this usually gets my HR to about 165-170 bpm and then slow down for 3 min which returns my HR to approx 140 bpm before i slam it up again to the 170 bpm range...

    Does this sound about right for Cardio regimen??

    I am going to try and do this after meal 2 .. that 1.5 hours after like we discussed.... return to the gym later on that night do my weight training and do another 15 minutes of cardio all 6 days at low intensity jog on the treadmill... maybe use the bike... you know switch it up from day to day... also... on OCCASION i will ride my bicycle to and from the gym... this in itself is a 15 minute bike ride which covers the span of about3 miles... so that would be an extra half hour of cardio thrown in there maybe twice per week... so on those days i obviously would negate the 15 minute after weight traing cardio ... which on those days would give me an hour of cardio activity. So the total in a week would be 5 hours of cardio.. IS THIS TOO MUCH???

    remember i am shooting for maximum fat loss during this time between now and my next bulking cycle... i Also made the decision to throw in the mild oral tbol along with my trt dose of test during this timeframe to preserve what i already have for muscle and maybe even continue to make steady strength and size gains while i am melting this fat offof me... so yah... I appreciate all the advice bro!!!

  4. #44
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    ok lol... well back to your area of expertise Eat...

    The cardio


    I will be doing 6 30 minute sessions a week. 3 of them u recommend 30 mine of low intensity 60-70 percent HR so lets say I use the treadmill for this one and do a light jog at 6mph...
    do incline walking, and every 2 weeks jack up the intensity so your body will avoid plateuing which is key!!!! always stay in that range just every 2 weeks jack intensity and the other u said 3x per week do interval training which is what i have been referring to as HIIT high intensity interval training... anyways so i will use the elliptocal for this excercise go hard as i can for 90 seconds.. this usually gets my HR to about 165-170 bpm and then slow down for 3 min which returns my HR to approx 140 bpm before i slam it up again to the 170 bpm range... that works, i like to run on the treadmill but you can do either or doesnt matter as long as HR are in the ranged i recommend

    Does this sound about right for Cardio regimen??

    I am going to try and do this after meal 2 .. that 1.5 hours after like we discussed.... return to the gym later on that night do my weight training and do another 15 minutes of cardio all 6 days at low intensity jog on the treadmill... maybe use the bike... you know switch it up from day to day... also... on OCCASION i will ride my bicycle to and from the gym... this in itself is a 15 minute bike ride which covers the span of about3 miles... so that would be an extra half hour of cardio thrown in there maybe twice per week... so on those days i obviously would negate the 15 minute after weight traing cardio ... which on those days would give me an hour of cardio activity. So the total in a week would be 5 hours of cardio.. IS THIS TOO MUCH???

    i would never negate post workout cardio, because its one of the best times to do it because your in a glycogen depleted state... so skip the bike ride and just always perform AM or POST WORKOUT. unless your in good shape jogging may not be low intensity, incline walk to be safe and jack every 2 weeks as alrready advised... i would only do cardio AM or PWO.. dont see the need for any other time
    remember i am shooting for maximum fat loss during this time between now and my next bulking cycle... i Also made the decision to throw in the mild oral tbol along with my trt dose of test during this timeframe to preserve what i already have for muscle and maybe even continue to make steady strength and size gains while i am melting this fat offof me... so yah... I appreciate all the advice bro!!!
    gotcha

  5. #45
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    Ok today is the official start of my CUTTING DIET... I have exactly... oh 8 weeks until I start my cycle... I'll worry about the compounds and leave them to be critiqued in another end of the forum.. let's leave this to the DIET aspect of things...

    I consumed my first meal of the day already

    Oatmeal Pancakes - Rough guess on estimate of Caloric Intake was I probably consumed 1 cup worth of Oats, 10 egg whites and 1 and 1/2 scoops of whey protein complex (banana nut flavored- so it gave the pancakes that extra kick)

    So 300 cals from the oats, 350 cals from the Egg whites, 200 cals from the Protein mix gives me 850 rough calories from this meal. Total Macros 75 grams of Protein, 60 grams of Carbs, and 10 grams of Fat.

    Meal 1 # = 850 cals, 75g Pro, 60g Carbs, 10g Fat

    Now going into eating Meal # 2 = 2 cans of Tuna (Chunk Light) 200 total cals, 52g Pro, 0g Carb, 2g Fat + 2 tbsp EVO = 240cals, 0g Pro, 0g Carb, 28g Fat + 1 serving 50/50 mix greens of Baby Spinach and Baby Romaine = 20cals, 2g Pro, 2g Carbs, 0g Fat.

    Meal # 2 = 460 cals, 54g Pro, 2g Carb, 28g Fat.

    I will continuing Posting the rest of my meals today... upon the completion of the day today I will Post the final totals... and then at that point EAT.. or anyone else.. I say EAT only because you have helped me this far bro that you are basically the one critiquing my DIET for me so that I get what I need to get for Food Intake to allow me to grow and lose fat.

    I am not choosing the starchy complex carb in this meal because I wont be going to the gym until like 8oclock tonight.. maybe might get there at 6oclock.. if this is the case I will work the predisposed Meal # 2 in that slot 1.5 hours prior to my WO.


    Meal # 3 = Chicken Breast + Cottage Cheese = 260cals for chicken + 440 cals cottage cheese = 58g pro chicken + 40g pro cottage cheese, 0g carbs chicken + 60g Carbs Cottage Cheese, 3g Fat chicken + 4g cottage cheese

    Totals = 700cals 98g Pro, 60g carb, 7g Fat

    Meal # 4 = Whey Protein shake w/ skim Milk (yes I know DAIRY BAD!! But it's my last say of dairy.. I had approx 8oz. of skim milk left and that container of cottage cheese... I had to use it up... so as of tomorrow.. my diet will not consist of dairy...) + 1 tbsp of Reduce Fat Natty Peanut Butter

    Totals = 540 cals, 60g Pro, 37g Carbs, 13g Fat

    ***Heading to Gym exactly 1hr 15 minutes after this meal***

    Meal # 5 = OATMEAL PANCAKES !!! again... lol... 850 TOTAL CALORIES 75g Pro, 60g Carbs, 8g Fat

    Syrup- Sugar Free 100 cal, 0 pro,25g Carbs, 0 fat

    Daily TOTALS : 3500 Calories, 362grams of Pro, 244g carbs, 66g of Fat


    Ok so that's it.. for my first Cutting day I managed to actually hit the caloric goal of 3500 calories.. I am SHOCKED !! I really thought I went over.. like waaaay over... I ate waaay more carbs then I would have liked but thats only because I still had the dairy addition in there because I had to finish it off... Other than that... Umm since I wont be eating the dairy anymore after today and I will be subbing in a slab of London Broil everyday... Hopefully by doing that.. it will cut the amount of protein down also... I'd like to around the 320g mark at most... and have the Carbs at what?? Like 180grams?? The Fat is like spot on !!!


    HELP EAT !!! TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CRITIQUE THIS SO IT IS PERFECT !! I FEEL LIKE THE ONLY THING I SUCCEED IN WAS HITTING THE CALORIC MARK I WAS SUPPOSED TO !!! HELP EAT HELP !!!!
    Last edited by The Deuce; 06-17-2009 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Repeat Editing All day....

  6. #46
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    bump so EAT can see this !!!

  7. #47
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    i will read it tomrrow signing off now DEUCE!

  8. #48
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

  9. #49
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ok today is the official start of my CUTTING DIET... I have exactly... oh 8 weeks until I start my cycle... I'll worry about the compounds and leave them to be critiqued in another end of the forum.. let's leave this to the DIET aspect of things...

    I consumed my first meal of the day already

    Oatmeal Pancakes - Rough guess on estimate of Caloric Intake was I probably consumed 1 cup worth of Oats, 10 egg whites and 1 and 1/2 scoops of whey protein complex (banana nut flavored- so it gave the pancakes that extra kick)
    cool, i make them the night before so i know

    So 300 cals from the oats, 350 cals from the Egg whites, 200 cals from the Protein mix gives me 850 rough calories from this meal. Total Macros 75 grams of Protein, 60 grams of Carbs, and 10 grams of Fat.

    Meal 1 # = 850 cals, 75g Pro, 60g Carbs, 10g Fat

    Now going into eating Meal # 2 = 2 cans of Tuna (Chunk Light) 200 total cals, 52g Pro, 0g Carb, 2g Fat + 2 tbsp EVO = 240cals, 0g Pro, 0g Carb, 28g Fat + 1 serving 50/50 mix greens of Baby Spinach and Baby Romaine = 20cals, 2g Pro, 2g Carbs, 0g Fat.

    Meal # 2 = 460 cals, 54g Pro, 2g Carb, 28g Fat.

    I will continuing Posting the rest of my meals today... upon the completion of the day today I will Post the final totals... and then at that point EAT.. or anyone else.. I say EAT only because you have helped me this far bro that you are basically the one critiquing my DIET for me so that I get what I need to get for Food Intake to allow me to grow and lose fat.

    I am not choosing the starchy complex carb in this meal because I wont be going to the gym until like 8oclock tonight.. maybe might get there at 6oclock.. if this is the case I will work the predisposed Meal # 2 in that slot 1.5 hours prior to my WO.


    Meal # 3 = Chicken Breast + Cottage Cheese = 260cals for chicken + 440 cals cottage cheese = 58g pro chicken + 40g pro cottage cheese, 0g carbs chicken + 60g Carbs Cottage Cheese, 3g Fat chicken + 4g cottage cheese
    too much protein here 98g is overkill IMO, it should be equally distributed throghout every meal
    Totals = 700cals 98g Pro, 60g carb, 7g Fat

    Meal # 4 = Whey Protein shake w/ skim Milk (yes I know DAIRY BAD!! But it's my last say of dairy.. I had approx 8oz. of skim milk left and that container of cottage cheese... I had to use it up... so as of tomorrow.. my diet will not consist of dairy...) + 1 tbsp of Reduce Fat Natty Peanut Butter
    your heading to the gym after thsi meal?> no carbs/pro here
    Totals = 540 cals, 60g Pro, 37g Carbs, 13g Fat

    ***Heading to Gym exactly 1hr 15 minutes after this meal***

    Meal # 5 = OATMEAL PANCAKES !!! again... lol... 850 TOTAL CALORIES 75g Pro, 60g Carbs, 8g Fat
    yea budddddddddy

    Syrup- Sugar Free 100 cal, 0 pro,25g Carbs, 0 fat

    Daily TOTALS : 3500 Calories, 362grams of Pro, 244g carbs, 66g of Fat


    Ok so that's it.. for my first Cutting day I managed to actually hit the caloric goal of 3500 calories.. I am SHOCKED !! I really thought I went over.. like waaaay over... I ate waaay more carbs then I would have liked but thats only because I still had the dairy addition in there because I had to finish it off... Other than that... Umm since I wont be eating the dairy anymore after today and I will be subbing in a slab of London Broil everyday... Hopefully by doing that.. it will cut the amount of protein down also... I'd like to around the 320g mark at most... and have the Carbs at what?? Like 180grams?? The Fat is like spot on !!!


    HELP EAT !!! TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CRITIQUE THIS SO IT IS PERFECT !! I FEEL LIKE THE ONLY THING I SUCCEED IN WAS HITTING THE CALORIC MARK I WAS SUPPOSED TO !!! HELP EAT HELP !!!!
    doesnt look bad bro, id evenly distribute all the protein.. personally chuck out the milk and whey and go with something better

  10. #50
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    Darn... I thought I did alright... lol... dodnt want to overkill it... guess i gotta rework it some more because i ate a meal today that had 113 g of protein ... good to know... starting tomorrow i will more evenly distribute the pro... If I have time tonight after i get home from the gym ill post up todays eatings !! Thanks bro !!

  11. #51
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    no prob deuce!

  12. #52
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh damn slip ups... not only did i not get to the gym... fvcking wives... always bringing ya down... I had a bowl of right sugared up ice cream !!! way to kick off my cutting diet !! So ashamed of myself... ugh...

    Totals on the day 3850 cals, 320g Pro, 230g carbs, 71g Fat


    I feel like I not only let myself down EAT... I let you down too...


    I promise... no more !! I got my fill... it's strict business from here on out !!

  13. #53
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh damn slip ups... not only did i not get to the gym... fvcking wives... always bringing ya down... I had a bowl of right sugared up ice cream !!! way to kick off my cutting diet !! So ashamed of myself... ugh...

    Totals on the day 3850 cals, 320g Pro, 230g carbs, 71g Fat


    I feel like I not only let myself down EAT... I let you down too...


    I promise... no more !! I got my fill... it's strict business from here on out !!
    hey duece, you only live once bro you know this first hand and shoudl be teacvhing me how important life is! enjoy yourself stay commitedd.. but enjoy yourself

  14. #54
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh damn slip ups... not only did i not get to the gym... fvcking wives... always bringing ya down... I had a bowl of right sugared up ice cream !!! way to kick off my cutting diet !! So ashamed of myself... ugh...

    Totals on the day 3850 cals, 320g Pro, 230g carbs, 71g Fat


    I feel like I not only let myself down EAT... I let you down too...


    I promise... no more !! I got my fill... it's strict business from here on out !!
    Damn right you did! Nah, I'm J/K! Looks like you got things in order! With 71g of fat, I wouldn't fret.

  15. #55
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    Ok well... today was a wasted day.. WHY YOU MAY ASK ???


    I'm sick !!! Some sort of upper respiratory issue.. cough that illustrates to some phlegm mixture of green/yellow/brown-ish HELL !! No way I could have done any sort of exercise regimen.. NOR EAT anything.. did not have the appetite.. somehow forced down approx 2000 cals though... mostly all protein.. 220g Pro, 120gCarb, 30-40g Fat.. Didn't really keep an accurate track..but I think that is what it worked out to... felt like sh*t !! Still do.. Hopefully I awake tomorrow and FEEL 100% better... UGH I hate being sick.. ESPECIALLY in the midst of trying to get everything sorted out so I can drop this GOD AWFUL BF% down....

    I think maybe I beat myself up too much... but I just WANT this SOOOO bad you have no idea... The Mentality is there.. the drive is there... my MIND is WEAK and Palpable though.. I can feel my very Moral fiber being stretched to it's max to the point of wanting to snap... I just have to hold strong and KNOW that it doesn't Happen overnight... My problem is that i have been there before... I didnt need to work this HARD TO ACHIEVE IT LAST TIME THOUGH... 3 years ago I was on top of the world !!

    JUST LOOK !!! I WAS THERE... BUT THE ACCIDENT TOOK IT ALL AWAY !!! THIS !! TOOK IT ALL AWAY !!!

    It came natural before.. I didn't need to have a STRICT DIET like this before.. I ATE WHAT I WANTED... of course it was HIGHLY Protein concentrated... a lot of steak and chicken.. but I never kept track of my Cals... of my macros... of anything.. I just ATE, ... Went to the Gym... Worked out... and Partied...

    I guess this is what happens when we lose it all ... and get older ehhh?? I just have to keep reassuring myself I will get back there... I was there once and it took me years to get there.. and after months in a hospital not a gym and months spent in a bed.. recuperating and months of depression and eating JUNK FOOD of course I was going to lose it all... NOW I JUST NEED TO WORK EVEN HARDER TO GET IT ALL BACK !!

    It will come.. TIME !! I just have to remember... TIME



    Ok all done VENTING.. Thanks for listening to my RANT ...

  16. #56
    eatrainrest's Avatar
    eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,642
    lol.. do what it takes DEUCE!

  17. #57
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    you weren't natty in that pic?

    write out your stats in that pic and cycles used if you don't mind

  18. #58
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you weren't natty in that pic?

    write out your stats in that pic and cycles used if you don't mind
    PM coming your way PHATE !!

  19. #59
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Damn Deuce - you look great in that pic. Sorry to hear about that accident it looks like one of the nastiest ones I've seen. Glad you're alive man.

  20. #60
    The Deuce's Avatar
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,618
    Thanks bro !! Hahaha yah now ya can understand where my depression stems from... I just dont get it.. I achieved that without really paying any attention to any form of STRICT diet, I just ate.. and ate and ate ... protein !!! Chicken and Meat !! With no real plan.. obviously using AAS as a helping mechanism and I was young and dumb so.. lol... I dunno i just kinda got to that without really paying attention to anything !!! NOW IT SEEMS ... That it is a struggle.. everyday.. every single day to try and make it back to where I once was... then once I get there it's like starting all over again because when i was that size I wasn't done... I wasn't even close to being IFBB stature obviously... I was big... not that I AINT BIG NOW but then I was ****** and big... so now it's like.. I have to have my DIET on point.. I have to do my cycles timed and accurate... I have to have my training logged and documented to make sure I am EXCELLING not falling BACKWARDS !! Ugh... the STRUGGLE !!! ... But HEY.. it all worth it... I LIVE FOR THIS SHIZZIT !!!

  21. #61
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    glad to hear it's going well and i love the optimistic attitude, imagine what you'll be able to accomplish now that your diet/train/cycle correctly, what you had before was great but what you are going towards is going to be momentous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •