Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb OK !! Ready for DIET advice...

I'm going to map out my proposed diet for the next 10 weeks before my next BULKING cycle... critique if you will...

GOALS: Maintain muscle mass of course, drop bodyfat %, and try to actually add more muscle tissue in the process.

Supplements: TRT- 200mgs EW Cypionate , CoQ10, Multi-Vita, O M E G A 3, (Caffeine 200mg tabs, Aspirin 81mgs tab - Pre workout)

Current Stats : 72'' height, 229lbs weight, 19%BF, 27y.o.

Proposed Diet:

meal 1: 8 eggs (jumbo- 3 whole, 5 whites) 1 cup Oatmeal, 1 Greek Yogurt 6oz.

meal 2: 1 scoop Casein, 1 scoop whey in 12 oz. skim milk

meal 3: 12 0z. chicken breast, 1 can Tuna drained and rinsed, 1 tbsp light mayo, 1 cup brown rice or 1 cup of wheetabix w/ 4oz. skim milk

Meal 4: 12 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup oatmeal in 6oz. skim milk

Meal 5: 2 scoops whey in choc. milk or 2 scoops of whey in water and a Monster MiXXXed energy drink (sorry addicted to these things.. can't give em up..lol.. plus the sugar should be good for PWO) , 1 banana, 1/2 granny smith apple, (PWO)

meal 6: 8 oz. chicken, salad mix (greens), 3 tbsp peanut butter, 1 stick celery, 1 can tuna drained and rinsed (no mayo), 1/2 cup brown rice

meal 7: Cottage Cheese lowfat 4oz. w/ pineapple and cherry, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter

Meal 8: 1 scoop casein protein in 8 oz. skim milk

Well there it is !! My plan... give it hell bros let me know what ya think... ill work on the macros later on but i think its like 350pro/170carb/50fat ... I'll get it more accurate if ya need it... ummm also water consumption between 1 gal to 1 and a ½ gallon per day.

Training 5 days per week with weight (maybe 6) all 7 days cardio 30 minute (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training.... Every 14 days on I will Rest 3 days OFF !!

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    yea once we have your BMR and Macros/calories we could defiantely have the input your looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I'm going to map out my proposed diet for the next 10 weeks before my next BULKING cycle... critique if you will...

GOALS: Maintain muscle mass of course, drop bodyfat %, and try to actually add more muscle tissue in the process.

Supplements: TRT- 200mgs EW Cypionate , CoQ10, Multi-Vita, O M E G A 3, (Caffeine 200mg tabs, Aspirin 81mgs tab - Pre workout)

Current Stats : 72'' height, 229lbs weight, 19%BF, 27y.o.

Proposed Diet:

meal 1: 8 eggs (jumbo- 3 whole, 5 whites) 1 cup Oatmeal, 1 Greek Yogurt 6oz.
    is the oatmeal prepackaged or naturaly rolled oats?

meal 2: 1 scoop Casein, 1 scoop whey in 12 oz. skim milk
    lets eat protein here with leafy green veggies.

meal 3: 12 0z. chicken breast, 1 can Tuna drained and rinsed, 1 tbsp light mayo, 1 cup brown rice or 1 cup of wheetabix w/ 4oz. skim milk
    dump the skim milk loaded with sugar and very repetive

Meal 4: 12 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup oatmeal in 6oz. skim milk
    again whats the oatmeal and when is the workout?

Meal 5: 2 scoops whey in choc. milk or 2 scoops of whey in water and a Monster MiXXXed energy drink (sorry addicted to these things.. can't give em up..lol.. plus the sugar should be good for PWO) , 1 banana, 1/2 granny smith apple, (PWO)
    if yoru taking the energy drink and apple and banana, id say too many simple sugars. personally if bulking i go 2:1 waxy to whey isolates and 1 hour refeed with low GI and lean protein, if cutting i just skip this and eat my PWO meal when i get home.

meal 6: 8 oz. chicken, salad mix (greens), 3 tbsp peanut butter, 1 stick celery, 1 can tuna drained and rinsed (no mayo), 1/2 cup brown rice
    im guessing this is your PWO meal?if so save the PB for later... actually id rather just chuck it out and use EFA oil sources liek olive oil, fish oil, etc.

meal 7: Cottage Cheese lowfat 4oz. w/ pineapple and cherry, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter

have you checked out the sugar content in that cottage cheese?
    Meal 8: 1 scoop casein protein in 8 oz. skim milk

take this down with water and maybe 2 scoops.

Well there it is !! My plan... give it hell bros let me know what ya think... ill work on the macros later on but i think its like 350pro/170carb/50fat ... I'll get it more accurate if ya need it... ummm also water consumption between 1 gal to 1 and a ½ gallon per day.

Training 5 days per week with weight (maybe 6) all 7 days cardio 30 minute (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training.... Every 14 days on I will Rest 3 days OFF !!
    bold, you have way too many simple sugars IMO. i would stick to something liek this

pro/carb
    pro/carb
    1.5 hours later gym
    PWO shake
    1 hour refeed PWO meal
    Pro/fat
    pro/fat
    pro/fat

Nice bro thats exactly what i needed...

Oatmeal is naturally rolled...

Got it... skipping the milk except for the once a day with my shake...

if i were to skip the meal as suggested and just drank my energy drink occasionally like 3 out of the seven days that wouldnt be too bad right ?

cottage cheese contains 11 grams of sugar per serving... i didnt think that was a whole lot..

sooooooooo.... yah i am all about cutting the fat off my body to prime myself for my after summer BULKER !! That is why i need as much help as i can get with the diet...

Nice bro thats exactly what i needed...

Oatmeal is naturally rolled...

Got it... skipping the milk except for the once a day with my shake...
    well for meal 2 id chuck the shake out entirely and just sub with like broccol raab and turkey breast or something like that

if i were to skip the meal as suggested and just drank my energy drink occasionally like 3 out of the seven days that wouldnt be too bad right ?
    personally, if your going to go energy go with something liek NO-explode, youll have more energy/pumps, creatine, and NO sugar.

cottage cheese contains 11 grams of sugar per serving... i didnt think that was a whole lot..
    this is so unwanted especially at night time it will convert to fat rather quickly especially that you are sedentary at this time. much better off with a tbsp of EVO and london broil.

sooooooooo.... yah i am all about cutting the fat off my body to prime myself for my after summer BULKER !! That is why i need as much help as i can get with the diet...
    if you are all about cutting fat, make changes advised cutting all the milk and simple sugars. dump it all. that alone will account for good amount of fat loss. as far as PWO go workout and cardio then go home and eat LOW GI carb and protein. my favorite is oatmeal pancakes. naturally rolled oats and egg whites and sugar free syrup=phenomenal and awesome for you.

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    bold, you have way too many simple sugars IMO. i would stick to something liek this

pro/carb - does my first meal fit this accurately enough?
    pro/carb - 3rd meal fit this one ?
    1.5 hours later gym - so 1.5 hours after i finish that meal I should go to the gym... so that would put me at the gym around 1 oclock if i awake at 9 am ... right?
    PWO shake - two scoops in water ?? and thats it for that ???
    1 hour refeed PWO meal - so an hour after my shake eat that meal i have outlined above minus the peanut butter...??
    Pro/fat - sooo.... 12 oz chicken and 2 tbsp of olive oil ? or 1??
    pro/fat - two cans tuna drained rinsed 1 tbsp light mayo... almonds?? i dunno what else to add here...
    pro/fat - 1 scoop casein and the cottage cheese.. lowfat .. contains 5 grams of fat.. 11 grams carbs... 10 grams pro.. which seems to fit the bill... i have to eat it... already bought it lol... plus its fvckin good !!!! lol
    Hows that??? is that doin a lil bit better ???

1st meal go 6-8 egg whties 1-3 yolks, 1-1.5 cup oats elminate yogurt

meal 3 is good for pro carb minus the skim milk and mayo. i dont see the need for tuna there bro, 12 oz. of chicken breast is alot of protein. use the tuna in another meal with EVO.

ye 1.5 hours id say after your complex carb/pro meal to hit up the gym.

PWO SHAKE-in your case, you want to cut, id elminate it completely, that means no fruits or sugars. you see, by taking in cals before cardio your body will have to burn that first. thats why 1.5 hours empty to avoid digestion issues, fatigue, etc. and to allow your body to start burning fat once muscle glycogen has been soemwhat depleted.

yea PWO meal you can do 1 cup brown rice. id personally go a sweet potatoe or even better-oatmeal pancakes is my choice while cutting.
    pro/fat-1tbsp Olive oil

next meal just use 1 can tuna with 1tbsp almond oil, start rotating EFA sources.

next pro fat meal... go 1-2 scoops casein, no cottage cheese. your better off going casein and EFA. since you alredy got cottage cheese do it until your finished then add fish oil caps or walnut oil with the shake.

Ok ... Just so I know I got all this info you fed to me correct...

Meal 1: Good to go.. minus Yogurt...

Meal 2: Broccoli Rabe and I am guessing Sliced deli Turkey?? if so how much??

1.5 hours after this meal.. go to gym.. weight train... then cardio... I just hope I have enough energy.... if I am feeling TIRED !! can I drink an SUGAR FREE (CARB FREE) Energy Drink along with my caffeine tab and aspirin pre workout for that added boost if I feel like HELL ???

Then skip the Protein shake after the workout.. do nothing... go home.. approx. 1 hour after I finish my daily workout regimen eat OATMEAL PANCAKES !!! ... (SO EXCITED FOR THESE !!!)

The meal after that... can of Tuna.. drained + rinsed with 1 tbsp ALMOND oil?? Never heard of it.. gonna have to find me some of that... lol.. or a 15 oz. London Broil steak?? is that when I should implement the steak?? or was it with the casein shake?? and is 16 oz too much?? I am used to eating a lot of food... I mean I am 227lbs... which isn't light by any stretch of the word... but the problem you are right does reside in the higher BF% issue.. which is 19-ish% ... thats why when I look over this I am like... WOW.. is this going to be enough FOOD to maintain what I do have for MUSCLE now.. ya know?? I just definitely don't wanna lose that at all.. not 1 lb of it... lol...

Final meal of the day before bed... 2 sCoops Casein and my fish oil caps.. thats my O-mega 3 caps right?? how many of them suckers should I huck down the old chute?? Maybe get some WALNUT oil too... LOL... never heard of that either... oh well learn of new stuff EVERYDAY !!!

I am just willing to do whatever is necessary for all of this un-needed FAT to be gone so I can focus on the most IMPORTANT aspect of this all... the BUILDING OF A LARGE AMOUNT OF MUSCLE MASS !!! To be able to compete on stage at some point and make it to the PRO level... ya know??

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP MAN !!! IT IS VERY MUCH SO APPRECIATED !! MORE THAN THESE SIMPLE WORDS CAN CONVEY TO YOU !! BUT THANK YOU !!

Oh and P.S.- I know this may sound stupid but... what is EVO?? LOL... hey I am new to this new world of dieting... I am used to just eating protein rich meats and oatmeal with other odds and ends I deemed "HEALTHY" lol... I got a whole new world ahead of me as far as making sure I get my diet CORRECT... this I know.. but I am prepared... MENTALLY,EMOTIONALLY,PHYSICALLY, and FINANCIALLY !!!
    Last edited by The Deuce; 06-11-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Ok ... Just so I know I got all this info you fed to me correct...

Meal 1: Good to go.. minus Yogurt...

Meal 2: Broccoli Rabe and I am guessing Sliced deli Turkey?? if so how much??

well meal 3 was a protein carb meal which is necessary 1.5 hours prior for energy

1.5 hours after this meal.. go to gym.. weight train... then cardio... I just hope I have enough energy.... if I am feeling TIRED !! can I drink an SUGAR FREE (CARB FREE) Energy Drink along with my caffeine tab and aspirin pre workout for that added boost if I feel like HELL ???ye id go NO-explode itll save you money and youll get better pumps, itll probly help you lose weight

Then skip the Protein shake after the workout.. do nothing... go home.. approx. 1 hour after I finish my daily workout regimen eat OATMEAL PANCAKES !!! ... (SO EXCITED FOR THESE !!!)
    yessir. check out ingredients, quite simple go at 1-1.25 cup oats... also important to post up macrose/calories/BMR for final blessing lol

The meal after that... can of Tuna.. drained + rinsed with 1 tbsp ALMOND oil?? Never heard of it.. gonna have to find me some of that... lol..
    yep eat this with some broccoli raab,lettuce, etc.

or a 15 oz. London Broil steak?? is that when I should implement the steak??
    id go steak with EVO and leafy greens for next meal

or was it with the casein shake?? and is 16 oz too much??ye i think 16oz is overkill in one sitting I am used to eating a lot of food... I mean I am 227lbs... which isn't light by any stretch of the word... but the problem you are right does reside in the higher BF% issue.. which is 19-ish% ... thats why when I look over this I am like... WOW.. is this going to be enough FOOD to maintain what I do have for MUSCLE now.. ya know?? I just definitely don't wanna lose that at all.. not 1 lb of it... lol... only way to find this out is by calculating the calories your CURRENTLY eat and how much it differs form your PROPOSED NEW DIET. also need BMR for measuring methods so you can SEE how much you should be eating.

Final meal of the day before bed... 2 sCoops Casein and my fish oil caps.. thats my O-mega 3 caps right?? how many of them suckers should I huck down the old chute?? Maybe get some WALNUT oil too... LOL... never heard of that either... oh well learn of new stuff EVERYDAY !!!
    yep rotate your OILS daily. its better than the nuts because you wont have any excess carbs or BS. straight up haelthy fats

I am just willing to do whatever is necessary for all of this un-needed FAT to be gone so I can focus on the most IMPORTANT aspect of this all... the BUILDING OF A LARGE AMOUNT OF MUSCLE MASS !!! To be able to compete on stage at some point and make it to the PRO level... ya know??
    no probl man

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP MAN !!! IT IS VERY MUCH SO APPRECIATED !! MORE THAN THESE SIMPLE WORDS CAN CONVEY TO YOU !! BUT THANK YOU !!
    ok heres what we need now.

post up current diet but have ALL MACROS and calories, we have to play off your current numbers otherwise you can slip up big time.

then once you have that, make a proposed DIET, with macros/calories for all meals and daily totals so we could compare the cals/macros. come back bro

clancywiggum is offline Junior Member
    just curious, what's wrong with peanut butter on a bulking diet? I use it all the time when I'm cutting (almonds and cashews too), and the fat melts away ....is it just me?

ok heres what we need now.

post up current diet but have ALL MACROS and calories, we have to play off your current numbers otherwise you can slip up big time.

then once you have that, make a proposed DIET, with macros/calories for all meals and daily totals so we could compare the cals/macros. come back bro
    Ahh this is gonna get crazy lol... I just came off cycle.. I didnt really have a SET IN STONE BULKING DIET FOR EVERYDAY !! Ya know?? I would just eat and eat , and eat and eat... until I was satisfied... I transformed from 215lbs. 25%BF as of Febuary 27,2009 to 229lbs. 19%BF as of June 10,2009.

But if I had to throw a guess out there on an AVERAGE day it would be 4000 calories, 400 grams of protein, 225-250grams of carbs, and 60 grams of Fat... I think... see I didnt pay much attention to my diet perse.. I just ate rather healthy foods and abundance of them and that is how I was able to gain the oh 20 or so pounds of muscle in the past 12 weeks whilst I was on 100mgs of Test Prop per day and...

(That wasnt the only thing... I ran NPP at 50mgs ED for 21 days stopped that because well... because i didnt like the sides...I was also running winny for 21 days along side that NPP at 50mgs ED and stopped that at the same time so I really dont count those 3 weeks as anything special in my supplementation whether or not they aided me in the muscle gains that I did receive is rather null and void at this given juncture)

but upon the cessation of those compounds I switched over to PROVIRON at 50mgs ED for the remainder of the cycle.. and am currently on a maintenance dose of Proviron of 25mgs ED alongside my TRT Cyp of 200mgs EW...

I dont know if this boils down to the MUSCLE MEMORY thing if it truly does exist or not.. but... "eattrainrest" I dont know if you know my history.. I'll go over it briefly... I was at one point 2 years ago ish... at 245lbs. 10%BF... I had successfully done 8 cycles up until that point.. I considered myself a MONSTER !!! I was happy ... LIVING LIFE TO ITS FULLEST... then one FAITHFUL day I was CREAMED by a Chevy Silverado 2500hd on my Suzuki GSXR 1000... i was going through a green light at OOHHH 40mph at this drunken idiot was doing 60mph plus through the RED LIGHT... bang over that quick..

I was in a coma for a couple of weeks .. month approximately before I was coherent... The doctor said the reason why I survived the wreck was because I was SOOO BIG !! (muscle wise)... so after 6months rehab I was outta the hospital... but I wasnt the same... DEPRESSED... didnt go out.. just ate sugary foods and got FAT !!! Shot up to 305lbs. 40%BF... yah that bad..

So one day I looked in the mirror and said enough was enough.. I renewed my GYM membership and start WALKING to te Gym daily... (5miles away) working out with weights... doing a 60 minute cardio session... and then walking back home... after 8 months I think I dropped from 305 down to the 215 lbs. I was when the doctor took my blood and FOUND that I had LOW TEST and my ENDO put me on TEST... so.. the AAS user in me was ECSTATIC!! I was finally injecting Testosterone again.. I felt wonderful because honestly my MR. HAPPY DOOD... wasnt so HAPPY... so I was glad that was back in working condition ... and so was the WIFE !!

I then against my BETTER judgment jumped on the cycle ... I monitored myself... EVERYTHING REMAINED HEALTHY !! BP... stayed in check... (on a med) and i had blood work done and everything is BEAUTIFUL... so I know I didnt hurt myself...

Ok anyways enough about my past... the MAIN reason for this whole THREAD is to get my body into A NO FAT SHAPE FOR CONTEST PREPERATION next YEAR !! At some point next year...

So you said I need to have a basic of what i ingest daily.. God it varies brotha... I wish I could tell ya I eat... this this this and this at this time and that time and ... well it just dont work out like that.. I can tell you that... God I dont even know where to start... lol.. HELP !!!?!?

why dont you try logging what you eat for a week and stay very close and consistent.... its important that we play off your current nmbers so we dont shock the body..and im very sorry to hear about that.. you sound very determined GL!

Alright yah I will do that.. in exactly 2 weeks I will have that for ya... I am gonna go a lil crazy for the next week and make sure I consume everything I have had a hankerin for so i get that out of my ayatem before i start the CRACKDOWN and that way if I get all that out of the way then I will make sure I wont have any slip ups in this diet to make sure.. to make sure i succeed and dont succumb to a desire of something (Yes I know Cheat meals are required but I am serious about this.. so I am gonna make sure I have that last piece of Pep Pizza and that bowl of ice cream and those sugar riddle energy drinks and all of the stuff I am can't/won't/shan't eat !!!)

After this week I will go back to my original diet I have been eating for the past 12 weeks... Log it up and the Post it so you can see it ya know?? Then that way it's Uninhibited....

But you are right I am determined... Its time to really FOCUS.. I just need this week of getting all of this un-needed food out of the way.. lol... i know I dont need to but I have been craving a bowl of ICE CREAM !!! And u said SIMPLE SUGARS are BAD... SO yah...

good luck to you we'll be waiting

Blog Entries
    Alright yah I will do that.. in exactly 2 weeks I will have that for ya... I am gonna go a lil crazy for the next week and make sure I consume everything I have had a hankerin for so i get that out of my ayatem before i start the CRACKDOWN and that way if I get all that out of the way then I will make sure I wont have any slip ups in this diet to make sure.. to make sure i succeed and dont succumb to a desire of something (Yes I know Cheat meals are required but I am serious about this.. so I am gonna make sure I have that last piece of Pep Pizza and that bowl of ice cream and those sugar riddle energy drinks and all of the stuff I am can't/won't/shan't eat !!!)

After this week I will go back to my original diet I have been eating for the past 12 weeks... Log it up and the Post it so you can see it ya know?? Then that way it's Uninhibited....

But you are right I am determined... Its time to really FOCUS.. I just need this week of getting all of this un-needed food out of the way.. lol... i know I dont need to but I have been craving a bowl of ICE CREAM !!! And u said SIMPLE SUGARS are BAD... SO yah...
    sup bro,i think thats the problem right there.most everyone that diets knows that cheat meals are good not only to curb cravings and (binging),its also to help confuse your metabolism. if you stay in a calorie deficit for to long your metabolism adapts and slowes down. dont go overboard with the strictness in your diet and you will hopefully avoid a binge.also try having a cheat meal post workout so that the body will use all macros hopefully to replenish itself.just a thought.good luck.

Ok so after careful consideration I am not going to blow this outta proportion, I am just gonna start keeping track of my daily intake as of right now... I dont need to binge and eat ice cream and all the stuff I have been craving for the past 12 weeks... why take steps backwards??

Give me 30 minutes... I am calculating right now my average days eats and cals and pros and fats and carbs... I need to get this diet figured out NOW.. I have exactly 6 weeks to hit this diet and execute the drop in BODYFAT PERCENTAGE I NEED... I need to drop a total of 4% BF in 6 weeks.. that my bros is achievable aint it?? Well at least 2.5% BF drop... I would prefer the 4% but I will take whatever I can get ... I might throw in a fat loss compound such as albuterol... up in the air about it .. but I might...

In 6 weeks I am going back on cycle again... I have been off cycle for 2 weeks now.. so that will put me at an 8 week break. Which is fine by me for length off...

Going on a 10 weeker

1-10 Test Prop 100mgs ED (Running this for the full 10 weeks-- 70days)
    1-9 Tren Ace 50 mgs ED (Technically only running this for 60 days...)
    6-10 Winstrol 50mgs ED
    1-10 Caber .5mgs E3D
    1-10 Proviron 75mgs ED

That will give me a whole 10 days of a break to allow the 19-nor to filter out of my system.. not that it matters because in Week 8 I will start injecting 100mgs of CYP Every 3.5 days again... back on TRT.

So yah gimme 30 minutes to get my DAILY intake up so you can take a look at it and help me along to find out exactly what I should be consuming for nutrients for the next 6 weeks before I start my next CYCLE !! Thanks bro !!

*THIS POST IS MEANT FOR eatrainrest .. anyone else that wants to say anything to me positive please feel free.. but I don't want no bashing comments please... this is very important to me..*

Thanks bro !!!

MY DAILY AVERAGE FOOD INTAKE :

CHICKEN 3 TIMES A DAY = 420 cals, 96grams Pro, 4.5grams Fat, 0grams Carb

OATMEAL 1.5 CUPS A DAY = 450 cals, 15grams Pro, 9grams Fat, 81grams Carb

TUNA 2 CANS per DAY = 200 cals, 52grams Pro, 2grams Fat, 0grams Carbs

SKIM MILK 32oz. Per DAY = 360cals , 32grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 52grams Carbs

Powdered PROTEIN (Whey + Casein) = 480cals, 84grams Pro, 8grams Fat, 4grams Carbs

Greek Yogurt = 450cals, 48grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 60grams of Carbs

Peanut Butter (Natty) 4tbsp= 400cals, 18grams Pro, 24grams Fat, 24grams Carbs

Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple+Cherries= 330cals, 30grams Pro, 3grams Fat,45grams Carbs

Eggs (Jumbo) 12 per day = 4whole= 360cals, 32grams Pro, 20grams Fat, 4grams Carbs
    8white= 400cals, 40grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 4 grams Carbs
    760cals, 72grams Pro, 20grams Fat, 8grams Carbs

Condiments:

Ketchup 3tbsp = 15cals, 0grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 3grams Carbs

Light Mayo 2tbsp = 90cals, 0grams Pro, 8grams Fat, 4grams Carbs

AVERAGE DAILY TOTALS= 3955 CALORIES PER DAY
    447 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER DAY
    281 GRAMS OF CARBOHYDRATES
    78.5 GRAMS OF FAT

That right there was and is my AVERAGE Daily Intake of FOOD... While I was cycling... excluding my cheat meals... and the occasional slip up or missing of a meal... that is just basically what i have been ingesting...

So what do you think ... ??? Is that exactly what you needed from me bro???

Where do we go from here brotha man???

MY DAILY AVERAGE FOOD INTAKE :

CHICKEN 3 TIMES A DAY = 420 cals, 96grams Pro, 4.5grams Fat, 0grams Carb

OATMEAL 1.5 CUPS A DAY = 450 cals, 15grams Pro, 9grams Fat, 81grams Carb

TUNA 2 CANS per DAY = 200 cals, 52grams Pro, 2grams Fat, 0grams Carbs

SKIM MILK 32oz. Per DAY = 360cals , 32grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 52grams Carbs

Powdered PROTEIN (Whey + Casein) = 480cals, 84grams Pro, 8grams Fat, 4grams Carbs

Greek Yogurt = 450cals, 48grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 60grams of Carbs

Peanut Butter (Natty) 4tbsp= 400cals, 18grams Pro, 24grams Fat, 24grams Carbs

Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple+Cherries= 330cals, 30grams Pro, 3grams Fat,45grams Carbs

Eggs (Jumbo) 12 per day = 4whole= 360cals, 32grams Pro, 20grams Fat, 4grams Carbs
    8white= 400cals, 40grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 4 grams Carbs
    760cals, 72grams Pro, 20grams Fat, 8grams Carbs

Condiments:

Ketchup 3tbsp = 15cals, 0grams Pro, 0grams Fat, 3grams Carbs

Light Mayo 2tbsp = 90cals, 0grams Pro, 8grams Fat, 4grams Carbs

AVERAGE DAILY TOTALS= 3955 CALORIES PER DAY
    447 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER DAY
    281 GRAMS OF CARBOHYDRATES
    78.5 GRAMS OF FAT

That right there was and is my AVERAGE Daily Intake of FOOD... While I was cycling... excluding my cheat meals... and the occasional slip up or missing of a meal... that is just basically what i have been ingesting...

So what do you think ... ??? Is that exactly what you needed from me bro???

Where do we go from here brotha man???
    ok this was really important because you will have to add/subtract off your current caloric intake.

3995 is the caloric base to play off of because that is what your body is comfortable with and considers it its maintenance. SO, you can see that we were taking in alot of simple sugars, etc, etc. lets try this.... we want to put you at a -300/500 calories per day deficient.. but i think that we should subtract half food, and up cardio for the other half. so for example... lets subtract 250 calories daily from 3995...and burn another 250 calories daily from cardio. ALSO-ARE YOU EATING THIS ON OFF DAYS??? you should be eating at around your BMR on off days because you are sedentary (unless you are very active on off days). so basically you will be eating different amounts on workout days as opposed to non workout days. i think the 500 calorie deficit 250 from food and 250 with upping cardio will work perfect, as long as you have been eating at this amoutn consistently. you should lose about 1lb per week, play aroudn with the numbers so you are doing so. lets follow this format

meals throughout day numberd

1-protein/startchy complex carb
    2-protein/startchy complex carb
    workout 1.5 hours later
    3-THIS IS IMPORTANT.. BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CUT, LETS DUMP THE PWO SHAKE. LETS EAT A PROTEIN/CARB MEAL WHEN YOU GET HOME-OATMEAL PANCAKES
    4-pro/fat
    5-pro-fat
    6-pro/fat
    ... now you have to configure all this

sizerp is offline Banned
    447 grams of protein is way too high bro.

Ok this is very confusing... lol... so let me see if... I got what you are trying to convey towards me...

Drop my caloric intake to lets say 3500 cals per day.... dividing that into 6 meals...

The first one consisting of Eggs and Oatmeal... typical Breakfast..

second one.. we will go with some brown rice 1 cup of it... and either turkey (did you say deli sliced kinda turkey??? is that what you said was good??) or some CHICKEN.. because I just love CHICKEN !!

3rd meal we decided on OATMEAL PANCAKES !! This is my PWO *woot woot woot !!* [sugar free syrup that i picked up still contains 11 grams of carbs because it contains what is known as sugar alcohols and has sorbitol in it... i looked through just about every sugar free syrup and this was the least amount of carbs i could find... is this accurate or is there a ZERO carb substitute out there?????]
    I wanna make sure this recipe is correct... I take 1 cup of uncooked dry rolled oats.. mix it into 8 egg whites... stir it right up... throw it in a frying pan and cook til down.. pour select amount of sugar free syrup onto them then EAT THE HELL RIGHT OUT OF THEM !! right??

4th meal we will do Tuna with Mayo (Fat coming from the Mayo??) or... from Extra virgin Olive Oil? I can eat the tuna either way ... I actually prefer the latter... TASTES MAGNIFICENT !!!

5th meal London Broil Steak - IN 4oz. of steak it contains 15 grams of .. and I typically eat 8 oz. so we are looking at 30 grams of Fat... is this too much Fat??

6th meal 2 scoops Casein Shake (in water) with 1tbsp of Almond/walnut/or EVO oil

Have I got a better grasp on this whole thing now brotha man???

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    447 grams of protein is way too high bro.
    I was BULKING... and I weigh 230lbs. they recommend 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight... that number is closer to the 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight... with this DIET i was able to ADD 22lbs. of muscle and lose 9lbs. of Fat in the course of my TWELVE WEEK CYCLE... so obviously I did something correctly brotha man... I am not a skinny small dude.. lol.. I don't weight 160-170lbs... a little bit on the larger end of the scale my friend....

sizerp is offline Banned
    Ok this is very confusing... lol... so let me see if... I got what you are trying to convey towards me...

Drop my caloric intake to lets say 3500 cals per day.... dividing that into 6 meals...

2-3 whole eggs max, the rest whites.

second one.. we will go with some brown rice 1 cup of it... and either turkey (did you say deli sliced kinda turkey??? is that what you said was good??) or some CHICKEN.. because I just love CHICKEN !!
    Looks good, maybe add in a couple cups of veggies.

3rd meal we decided on OATMEAL PANCAKES !! This is my PWO *woot woot woot !!* [sugar free syrup that i picked up still contains 11 grams of carbs because it contains what is known as sugar alcohols and has sorbitol in it... i looked through just about every sugar free syrup and this was the least amount of carbs i could find... is this accurate or is there a ZERO carb substitute out there?????]
    I wanna make sure this recipe is correct... I take 1 cup of uncooked dry rolled oats.. mix it into 8 egg whites... stir it right up... throw it in a frying pan and cook til down.. pour select amount of sugar free syrup onto them then EAT THE HELL RIGHT OUT OF THEM !! right??
    I gotta try that recipe now.

4th meal we will do Tuna with Mayo (Fat coming from the Mayo??) or... from Extra virgin Olive Oil? I can eat the tuna either way ... I actually prefer the latter... TASTES MAGNIFICENT !!!
    They sell Smart Balance Mayo with O M E G A s in it, good source of EFAs.

5th meal London Broil Steak - IN 4oz. of steak it contains 15 grams of .. and I typically eat 8 oz. so we are looking at 30 grams of Fat... is this too much Fat??
    Try for a leaner cut! You want maybe 15g fat max.

6th meal 2 scoops Casein Shake (in water) with 1tbsp of Almond/walnut/or EVO oil
    Casein is aweful for your digestive system, it doesn't actually digest - it's all a big myth! It forms into a glue in your gut. Just eat some more chicken or ground beef!

Yeah this sounds much better!! Bold.

I was BULKING... and I weigh 230lbs. they recommend 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight... that number is closer to the 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight... with this DIET i was able to ADD 22lbs. of muscle and lose 9lbs. of Fat in the course of my TWELVE WEEK CYCLE... so obviously I did something correctly brotha man... I am not a skinny small dude.. lol.. I don't weight 160-170lbs... a little bit on the larger end of the scale my friend....
    Typically it's 1.5g of protein per lb of LEAN body mass. Not total body weight. So if you were 230lbs @ 19% BF - 1.5g/lb of LBM would be roughly 280g or pro.

bingo

hmmm... personally id go yams here but your getting the point.. well if your going deli turkey go hartford reserve all natural... expensive but hey.. it works.BUTTT id save that for after workouts because its known to be a natural sleep antiboitoic. so go chicken.

mine has 8g carbs, but thats fine bro.
    well your going to have to grind the oats first into liek a powder form. then blend with egg whites and whatever the amount is that makes a good batter. have the wifey help out wiht that. around 8 egg whites and 1 cup oats made the night before and have the batter in the fridge usually works for me.

go EVO with some leafy greens liek broccoli raab, etc.

in 4 oz steak i only have about 7g fat... i think that might be a little off. id go 8 oz. (very lean cuts) with 1 tbsp almond oil.

yessir looks good to me, you could go walnut here.

yes, i want you to come back with a final with all macros/calories

Typically it's 1.5g of protein per lb of LEAN body mass. Not total body weight. So if you were 230lbs @ 19% BF - 1.5g/lb of LBM would be roughly 280g or pro.
    See... lol.. ya learn something NEW everyday.. I did not know that...

So basically I was OVEREATING... BIGTIME... Why did I gain the way I did?? Would I have gained the same way had I only intaked 280grams of PRO?? Or would it have been more gains or what the heck would have happened??
    SEE !!! NOW I AM GOING TO BEAT MYSELF UP FOR THIS !!

AHHHH... LOL...

Ok so this DIET that I have going here right now is my CUTTING DIET FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS...

I will then at that point be switching to a more conservative BULKING DIET as I go back on CYCLE... Proposed cycle is posted above... I have a lot more to learn on this whole DIET aspect... BUT THE ULTIMATE GOAL here is learning as much as I can because I plan on competing... EVENTUALLY... once I can get my body to competition form of course....

yes, i want you to come back with a final with all macros/calories

First Meal - Glad I got that one correct !!!!

Second one- ..Yams huh?? those aren't the same thing as sweet potatoes right?? total different food aren't they?? So Chicken and Yams... MmmmMmm sounds good to me !!!

3rd meal- Ok I will have the WIFE prepare my OATMEAL PANCAKES FOR ME FOR WHEN I ARRIVE HOME FROM THE GYM !!! SHE'S GOOD LIKE THAT

4th meal- So the Tuna (2 cans?? and should I go with the Albacore or the chunk light stuff??) with EVO sounds good.. and I'll grab some Broccoli Raab... I love that stuff anyways !!! I am tellin' ya.. I am gonna give this diet hell !!! I can't wait to see the results from this DIET !!! Thank you bro for all the help !!!

5th meal London Broil Steak - You were right... lol.. I just looked at the Nutrition Facts... 8grams of fat per 1/4lb serving.... so that would be 16 grams in 8 oz.

6th meal- 2 scoops Casein Shake (in water) with 1tbsp of walnut oil. The other dude just mentioned that CASEIN is junk... and while I tend to hope this isn't true because I got a 10lb BAG of the stuff... it's kinda making me think.. Is he right?? I hope the hell not...

I hope this diet does the trick and reduces my bodyfat quickly.... I am upping my cardio to 45 minutes DAILY !!! (HIIT) of course... instead of 30 minutes... to ensure that this fat is GONE !! FOR GOOD!!

After all this critiquing I am going to have to do it all over again once this diet is over and I am going onto that BULKING CYCLE in approx 6 weeks (if I am ready) Because I am going to need a massive Diet for that cycle.. it's 10 weeks of BULKING FUN !!! and although the compounds I am using are typically used for CUTTING cycles... I am smart enough to know.. IT ISN'T THE COMPOUNDS THAT DO THE WORK... IT'S THE DIET THAT DOES... Soooo.. lol... we will be reworking that DIET when the time comes.. if you are up to it that is... I seriously appreciate all the help dude.. like really !! You the man !!!

So once I complete my FIRST DAY of this DIET you want me to come hit you up with all the calories and MACROS of it?? IS that what u mean??

sizerp is offline Banned
    See... lol.. ya learn something NEW everyday.. I did not know that...

So basically I was OVEREATING... BIGTIME... Why did I gain the way I did?? Would I have gained the same way had I only intaked 280grams of PRO?? Or would it have been more gains or what the heck would have happened??
    SEE !!! NOW I AM GOING TO BEAT MYSELF UP FOR THIS !!

AHHHH... LOL...

Ok so this DIET that I have going here right now is my CUTTING DIET FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS...

I will then at that point be switching to a more conservative BULKING DIET as I go back on CYCLE... Proposed cycle is posted above... I have a lot more to learn on this whole DIET aspect... BUT THE ULTIMATE GOAL here is learning as much as I can because I plan on competing... EVENTUALLY... once I can get my body to competition form of course....
    No worries - use what you've experienced thus far to guide you during the cutter! Everyone is different, and only you can be the judge of what works for you! Getting to know your own make-up is what makes this whole game a unique experience for each of us. Laters man, and GL!

First Meal - Glad I got that one correct !!!!

Second one- ..Yams huh?? those aren't the same thing as sweet potatoes right?? total different food aren't they?? So Chicken and Yams... MmmmMmm sounds good to me !!!
    yams are similiar to sweet potatoes but ther is a difference i believe...

3rd meal- Ok I will have the WIFE prepare my OATMEAL PANCAKES FOR ME FOR WHEN I ARRIVE HOME FROM THE GYM !!! SHE'S GOOD LIKE THAT

4th meal- So the Tuna (2 cans?? and should I go with the Albacore or the chunk light stuff??) with EVO sounds good.. and I'll grab some Broccoli Raab... I love that stuff anyways !!! I am tellin' ya.. I am gonna give this diet hell !!! I can't wait to see the results from this DIET !!! Thank you bro for all the help !!!
    1 can should have plenty of protein in it. yea albacore in water mix it with EVO.

5th meal London Broil Steak - You were right... lol.. I just looked at the Nutrition Facts... 8grams of fat per 1/4lb serving.... so that would be 16 grams in 8 oz.

16g of fat is alot.. so maybe its better to go 4 or 6 but to make up for the lost protein just add some more all natural turkey, very lean, you know what i mean>

6th meal- 2 scoops Casein Shake (in water) with 1tbsp of walnut oil. The other dude just mentioned that CASEIN is junk... and while I tend to hope this isn't true because I got a 10lb BAG of the stuff... it's kinda making me think.. Is he right?? I hope the hell not...
    how is casein junk? i mean if you can afford london broil at night time every night then yea id go with that. i eat my steak during the day and its alot of money, i stick with supp with ON's casein and have had no problems, F the haters!

I hope this diet does the trick and reduces my bodyfat quickly.... I am upping my cardio to 45 minutes DAILY !!! (HIIT) of course... instead of 30 minutes... to ensure that this fat is GONE !! FOR GOOD!!
    HIT for 30 minutes? this wills acrificce some muscle bro, i wrote uop a great link on cardio here

To those who dont know

After all this critiquing I am going to have to do it all over again once this diet is over and I am going onto that BULKING CYCLE in approx 6 weeks (if I am ready) Because I am going to need a massive Diet for that cycle.. it's 10 weeks of BULKING FUN !!! and although the compounds I am using are typically used for CUTTING cycles... I am smart enough to know.. IT ISN'T THE COMPOUNDS THAT DO THE WORK... IT'S THE DIET THAT DOES... Soooo.. lol... we will be reworking that DIET when the time comes.. if you are up to it that is... I seriously appreciate all the help dude.. like really !! You the man !!!

no problem bro i hope it all works out, come back when your redy

So once I complete my FIRST DAY of this DIET you want me to come hit you up with all the calories and MACROS of it?? IS that what u mean??
    yea try to reach that caloric base and make sure macros/calories are about spot on. then you should be on your way bro.
    comments in bold

Ahhh I wish I had known about that cardio issue before I went to the gym today... Did a 45 minute HIIT and lol.. felt like DYING !!! Burnt 825 CALORIES THOUGH... according to the Machine.. I dont know how much I trust it... but still...

As long as I dont sacrifice too much muscle I wont be too upset... I need the fat gone more than anything.. I can always BUILD more muscle again... IT'S THE FAT THAT NEEDS TO GO !!!

Plus right now I am SUPER STRONG still... Leg Pressing 1000lbs for 6 still, Squatting 545lb for 4 ... Benching max at 365... Deadlifting 495lb for 3 ... so I know I am strong as HELL !!! Those numbers don't lie.. That's some heavy weight... no matter how you slice it... I can afford to dip in the loss of some muscle strength and mass and still be an animal PLUS if the FAT is gone.. I will look a hell of a lot better... BF% at 18.96% isn't ridiculously FAT but it is FATTER than I should be or that I want to be... Plus I dont assume I will be losing much MUSCLE if I am still on 250mgs EW of Test Enan and 25mgs ED of Proviron .

So I wont be doing the 45 minutes of HIIT ... I'll just stick to my 30 minutes of HIIT !! With this DIET... sound good??

Ahhh I wish I had known about that cardio issue before I went to the gym today... Did a 45 minute HIIT and lol.. felt like DYING !!! Burnt 825 CALORIES THOUGH... according to the Machine.. I dont know how much I trust it... but still...

As long as I dont sacrifice too much muscle I wont be too upset... I need the fat gone more than anything.. I can always BUILD more muscle again... IT'S THE FAT THAT NEEDS TO GO !!!

Plus right now I am SUPER STRONG still... Leg Pressing 1000lbs for 6 still, Squatting 545lb for 4 ... Benching max at 365... Deadlifting 495lb for 3 ... so I know I am strong as HELL !!! Those numbers don't lie.. That's some heavy weight... no matter how you slice it... I can afford to dip in the loss of some muscle strength and mass and still be an animal PLUS if the FAT is gone.. I will look a hell of a lot better... BF% at 18.96% isn't ridiculously FAT but it is FATTER than I should be or that I want to be... Plus I dont assume I will be losing much MUSCLE if I am still on 250mgs EW of Test Enan and 25mgs ED of Proviron .

So I wont be doing the 45 minutes of HIIT ... I'll just stick to my 30 minutes of HIIT !! With this DIET... sound good??
    i would go 45 min AM cardio ED incline treadmill at 60% HR. and say you work out 4x a week. 2x being alternating HIGH AND LOW so 1.5 minutse at 80-90% HR and 3 minutes at 60% HR. thats about 4 runs in 20 minutes. the other 2 i would do 30 minutes 65-70% HR postworkout. that will get rid of fat and should definately preserve muscle mass especially while on gear

sizerp is offline Banned
    Approximately 70% of all American calories come from a combination of the following four foods: wheat, dairy, soy and corn - assuming, that is, we exclude calories from sugar.

Were it true that these four foods were health promoting, whole-wheat-bread-munching, soy-milk-guzzling, cheese-nibbling, corn-chip having Americans would probably be experiencing exemplary health among the world's nations. To the contrary, despite the massive amount of calories ingested from these purported "health foods," we are perhaps the most malnourished and sickest people on the planet today. The average American adult is on 12 prescribed medications, demonstrating just how diseased, or for that matter, brainwashed and manipulated, we are.

How could this be? After all, doesn't the USDA Food Pyramid emphasize whole grains like wheat above all other food categories, and isn't dairy so indispensible to our health that it is afforded a category all of its own?
    Unfortunately these "authoritative" recommendations go much further in serving the special interests of the industries that produce these commodities than in serving the biological needs of those who are told it would be beneficial to consume them. After all, grains themselves have only been consumed for 500 generations - that is, only since the transition out of the Paleolithic into the Neolithic era approximately 10,000 years ago. Since the advent of archaic homo sapiens approximately 300,000 years ago our bodies have survived on a hunter and gatherer diet, where foods were consumed in whole form, and mostly raw! Corn, Soy and Cow's Milk have only just been introduced into our diet, and therefore are "experimental" food sources which given the presence of toxic lectins, endocrine disruptors, anti-nutrients, enzyme inhibitors, indigestible gluey proteins, etc, don't appear to make much biological sense to consume in large quantities - and perhaps, as is my belief, given their deleterious effects on health, they should not be consumed at all.

Even if our belief system doesn't allow for the concept of evolution, or that our present existence is borne on vast stretches of biological time, we need only consider the undeniable fact that these four "health foods" are also sources for industrial adhesives, in order to see how big a problem they present.

For one, wheat flour is used to make glues for book binding and wall-papering, as well as being the key ingredient for paper mache mortar. Sticky soy protein has replaced the need for formaldehyde based adhesives for making plywood, and is used to make plastic, composite and many other things you probably wouldn't consider eating. The whitish protein known as casein in cow's milk is the active ingredient in Elmer's glue and has been used for paint since ancient times. Finally, corn gluten is used as a glue to hold cardboard boxes together. Eating glue doesn't sound too appetizing does it? Indeed, when you consider what these sticky glycoproteins will do to the delicate microvilli inside our intestines, a scenario, nightmarish in proportions, unfolds.

All nutrients are absorbed in the intestine through the microvilli. These finger-like projections from off the surface of the intestine amplify the surface area of absorption in the intestine to the area the size of a tennis court. When coated with undigested or partially digested glue (glycoproteins), not only is the absorption of nutrients reduced leading to malabsorption and consequently malnourishment, but the villi themselves become damaged/dessicated/ inflammed and begin to undergo atrophy - at times even breaking off. The damage to the intestinal membrane caused by these glues ultimately leads to perforation of the one cell thick intestinal wall, often leading to "leaky gut syndrome": a condition where undigested proteins and plant toxins called lectins enter the bloodstream wreaking havoc on the immune system. A massive amount of research (which is given little to no attention both in the mass media and allopathic medicine) indicates that diseases as varied as fibromyalgia, diabetes, autism, cancer, arthritis, crohn's, chronic fatigue, artheroscerosis, and many others, are directly influenced by the immune mediated responses wheat, dairy, soy and corn can provoke.

Of all four suspect foods Wheat, whose omnipresence in the S.A.D or Standard American Diet indicates something of an obsession, may be the primary culprit. According to Clinical Pathologist Carolyn Pierini the wheat lectin called "gliadin" is known to to participate in activating NF kappa beta proteins which are involved in every acute and chronic inflammatory disorder including neurodegenerative disease, inflammatory bowel disease, infectious and autoimmune diseases.

In support of this indictment of Wheat's credibility as a "health food," Glucosamine - the blockbuster supplement for arthritis and joint problems - has been shown to bind to and deactivate the lectin in wheat that causes inflammation. It may just turn out to be true that millions of Americans who are finding relief with Glucosamine would benefit more directly from removing the wheat (and related allergens) from their diets rather than popping a multitude of natural and synthetic pills to cancel one of Wheat's main toxic actions. Not only would they be freed up from taking supplements like Glucosamine, but many would also be able to avoid taking dangerous Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) like Tylenol, Aspirin and Ibuprofen, which are known to cause tens of thousands of cases of liver damage, internal hemorrhaging and stomach bleeding each and every year.

One might wonder: "How is it that if America's favorite sources of calories: Wheat and Dairy, are so obviously pro-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, and generally toxic, why would anyone eat them?" ANSWER: They are powerful forms of socially sanctioned self-medication.
    Wheat and Dairy contain gliadorphin and gluten exorphins, and casomorphin, respectively. These partially digested proteins known as peptides act on the opioid receptors in the brain, generating a temporary euphoria or analgesic effect that has been clinically documented and measured in great detail. The Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology in Magdeburg, Germany has shown that a Casein (cow's milk protein) derivative has 1000 times greater antinociceptive activity (pain inhibition) than morphine. Not only do these morphine like substances create a painkilling "high," but they can invoke serious addictive/obsessive behavior, learning disabilities, autism, inability to focus, and other serious physical and mental handicaps.

As the glues destroy the delicate surface of our intestines, we for the life of us can't understand why we are so drawn to consume these "comfort foods", heaping "drug soaked" helping after helping. Many of us struggle to shake ourselves out of our wheat and dairy induced stupor with stimulants like coffee, caffeinated soda and chocolate, creating a viscous "self-medicating" cycle of sedation and stimulation.

As if this were not enough, Wheat, Dairy, and Soy also happen to have some of the highest naturally occurring concentrations of Glutamic Acid, which is the natural equivalent of monosodium glutamate. [MSG]* This excitotoxin gives these foods great "flavor" (or what the Japanese call umami) but can cause the neurons to fire to the point of death. It is no wonder that with all these drug-like qualities most Americans consume wheat and dairy in each and every meal of their day, for each and every day of their lives.
    Whether you now believe that removing Wheat, Dairy, Soy and Corn from your diet is a good idea, or still need convincing, it doesn't hurt to take the "elimination diet" challenge. The real test is to eliminate these suspect foods for at least 2 weeks, see how you feel, and then if you aren't feeling like you have made significant improvements in your health, reintroduce them and see what happens. Trust in your feelings, listen to your body, and you will move closer to what is healthy for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought I'd bold out a few fun facts in this article -
    Written by my friend - Sayer.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sayer Ji is a philosopher of nutrition and nutrition educator. Visit http://www.patienthealthyself.info for strictly scientific information on the therapeutic effects of herbs, foods, spices and vitamins. Without freedom of information, there can be no health freedom.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sayer_Ji

Wow that's INTENSE... so yah... Ok maybe CASEIN isn't such a GREAT idea after all...

That being said... if you were to look at my DIET... Not saying I am gonna stop taking my casein like I already have planned for my DIET but what would YOU PERSONALLY RECOMMEND FOR MY MEAL #6 ??

sizerp is offline Banned
    Wow that's INTENSE... so yah... Ok maybe CASEIN isn't such a GREAT idea after all...

That being said... if you were to look at my DIET... Not saying I am gonna stop taking my casein like I already have planned for my DIET but what would YOU PERSONALLY RECOMMEND FOR MY MEAL #6 ??
    Personally - I'd be cooking whatever amount of turkey, chicken, or steak that is equivalent to 2 scoops of caesin - for protein intake.

Or - I love carbs before bed, not a lot but about 25-30g depending on my diet. If you don't mind having a PRO/CARB meal before bed, than I would suggest QUINOA (the most amazing grain which has complete amino acid profiles!) and if you add potato to the QUINOA you also get a complete starch. Just cook them together.

Anyway - I'm following more of a hunter gatherer type diet now, and it feels great. Make your meals fun, healthy and tasteful! Your body will thank you.

In regards to the casein - do your thing, use up the supply. Then take 2-3 weeks off from it - replace it with a real meal - then decide whether necessity, convenience, and hype concquer mental and physical health and wellbeing!

I suppose you are right... VARIETY is always the greatest thing really... and plus tricking your body by throwing it off course from what it usually is used to intaking I hear is a really really good thing to do to.. so yah I will give that a try.. see how I take it... Can't hurt... ya know??

if your not going to take casein protein before bed then go with a lean steak or beef to take advantage of the slow digesting proteins... i dont see the point of eating any other protein source

sizerp is offline Banned
    I suppose you are right... VARIETY is always the greatest thing really... and plus tricking your body by throwing it off course from what it usually is used to intaking I hear is a really really good thing to do to.. so yah I will give that a try.. see how I take it... Can't hurt... ya know??
    Awesome! Glad to hear that. Most people scawf at my downplay of dairy in regards to dieting. Practicing health can never hurt!

if your not going to take casein protein before bed then go with a lean steak or beef to take advantage of the slow digesting proteins... i dont see the point of eating any other protein source
    See you are right I like my Casein Protein but if what Sizerp says is correct and that article did have good valid points in it what if for S&G Casein protein is like glue and doesn't do what it claims to do ... I have heard multiple times before if you can EAT FOOD OVER INSTANTIZED PROTEIN POWDER than do IT... ya know?? It's better to get your nutrition from real food than it is from such things as a protein powder be it WHEY,SOY,or CASEIN. So I am going to give the whole OZ. of steak before bed thing a whirl every night before bed and totally eliminate DAIRY from my DIET for the next 6 weeks. This Diet officially kicks off on FRIDAY !!! So pumped !!!

Now back to the aspect of CARDIO bro... I hear a lot of people claim that the best time to do cardio is in the morning on an empty stomach, I would tend to agree but I can't be going to the gym right when I wake up... I just cant do it.. I have kids.. and school and a whole bunch of excuses but I try not to make excuses.. I am determined to succeed in whatever avenue I choose to pursue.. whether it be an MMA fighter once again or a bodybuilder, I guess I could fight and then make BODYBUILDING a hobby not a career but I dont think that will be possible it's kinda one or the other but my problem is that I dont wanna put all my eggs in one basket HONESTLY .. I think if I wanted to I could succeed as both for awhile.. a HEAVYWEIGHT fighter and a BODYBUILDER.. PLUS I AM FINISHING UP COLLEGE for my DEGREE IN BUSINESS w/ focus on SPORTS MANAGEMENT, I am opening up my OWN GYM.. It will succeed and as far as it becoming a nationwide chain.. well one step at a time.. I will start with a HOMEBASE here in the lovely state of MAINE.. since we have a lack of NICE gyms up here.. I know I will be at least pull it off up here by outdoing the competition ok enough about this... back to the matter at hand...

.. So what I am going to do is exactly what you said... AFTER MEAL 2 I am gonna wait 1.5 hours and go to the gym and do a 30 minute HIIT session... not 45 minutes... go home eat my OATMEAL PANCAKES !! and then recooperate for a little while then return to the gym to do my DAILY weight training.. (I am incorporating a new routine for the next 6 weeks also during this diet)... and then finish my day off with more cardio this time only 15-20 ?? minutes of just your regular cardiovascular activity to burn that extra 250 calories you mentioned earlier in this thread...

^^^ DOES THAT SOUND LIKE AN ACCURATE ENOUGH PLAN OR ARE THEIR FLAWS IN IT?? TOO MUCH CARDIO?? NOT ENOUGH?? JUST RIGHT?? MY PLAN IS 6 DAYS PER WEEK ... WITH 1 DAY PER WEEK OFF !!

Awesome! Glad to hear that. Most people scawf at my downplay of dairy in regards to dieting. Practicing health can never hurt!
    It's not that I am downplaying it dude at all.. I am just looking for new avenues to get this fat off of me,, whatever it takes !! Ya know??

How do you feel about implementing DAIRY into a DIET when you are doing a MASSIVE MASS BULKER ??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    im subscribed

See you are right I like my Casein Protein but if what Sizerp says is correct and that article did have good valid points in it what if for S&G Casein protein is like glue and doesn't do what it claims to do ... I have heard multiple times before if you can EAT FOOD OVER INSTANTIZED PROTEIN POWDER than do IT... ya know?? It's better to get your nutrition from real food than it is from such things as a protein powder be it WHEY,SOY,or CASEIN. So I am going to give the whole OZ. of steak before bed thing a whirl every night before bed and totally eliminate DAIRY from my DIET for the next 6 weeks. This Diet officially kicks off on FRIDAY !!! So pumped !!!
    hell yea food is always better but... can i afford an extra 6-8oz of london broil every night.... nah lol

Now back to the aspect of CARDIO bro... I hear a lot of people claim that the best time to do cardio is in the morning on an empty stomach, I would tend to agree but I can't be going to the gym right when I wake up... I just cant do it.. I have kids.. and school and a whole bunch of excuses but I try not to make excuses..
    dont worry bro, i dont do it lol. it will help trim extra fat off BUT PWO cardio and correct diet protocols will set you up for success.
    I am determined to succeed in whatever avenue I choose to pursue.. whether it be an MMA fighter once again or a bodybuilder, I guess I could fight and then make BODYBUILDING a hobby not a career but I dont think that will be possible it's kinda one or the other but my problem is that I dont wanna put all my eggs in one basket HONESTLY .. I think if I wanted to I could succeed as both for awhile.. a HEAVYWEIGHT fighter and a BODYBUILDER.. PLUS I AM FINISHING UP COLLEGE for my DEGREE IN BUSINESS w/ focus on SPORTS MANAGEMENT, I am opening up my OWN GYM.. It will succeed and as far as it becoming a nationwide chain.. well one step at a time.. I will start with a HOMEBASE here in the lovely state of MAINE.. since we have a lack of NICE gyms up here.. I know I will be at least pull it off up here by outdoing the competition ok enough about this... back to the matter at hand...

.. So what I am going to do is exactly what you said... AFTER MEAL 2 I am gonna wait 1.5 hours and go to the gym and do a 30 minute HIIT session... not 45 minutes
    well i say 30 minutes of low intensity cardio at 65-70% HR 2x a week and the other 2x go 1.5 minutes at 80-90% HR followed by 3 minute walk at 60% (you know what this all means?)

go home eat my OATMEAL PANCAKES !! and then recooperate for a little while then return to the gym to do my DAILY weight training.. (I am incorporating a new routine for the next 6 weeks also during this diet)... and then finish my day off with more cardio this time only 15-20 ?? minutes of just your regular cardiovascular activity to burn that extra 250 calories you mentioned earlier in this thread...

^^^ DOES THAT SOUND LIKE AN ACCURATE ENOUGH PLAN OR ARE THEIR FLAWS IN IT?? TOO MUCH CARDIO?? NOT ENOUGH?? JUST RIGHT?? MY PLAN IS 6 DAYS PER WEEK ... WITH 1 DAY PER WEEK OFF !!

It's not that I am downplaying it dude at all.. I am just looking for new avenues to get this fat off of me,, whatever it takes !! Ya know??

How do you feel about implementing DAIRY into a DIET when you are doing a MASSIVE MASS BULKER ??
    eh im not a big dairy guy, i supplement with calcium to get my nutrients. as far as carfdio-follow exactyly what i have written above that should deff trim off fat.

hey duece, not to confuse you but remember we were talking about how many cals that you shuld subtract from your CURRENT intake???

well... i think i have a better more effective idea than subtracting straight 500 from CURRENT INTAKE

lets try this

real simple-subtract half cals from food daily, and the other half by upping calories burned in cardio.

so-that would mean subtracting only 250 cals daily and upping cardio 250 cals daily (or whatever cardio works out to. so YES, if you are burning 500 EXTRA calories more per day in cardio THAN DONT EVEN SUBTRACT A CALORIE-taht would be my recommendationj

So basically.. If I just burn that extra 500 cals per day in cardio rather than cutting my FOOD intake down then by all nature of the beast I will start losing more and more fat?? I mean I am still going to follow this diet but I wanna make sure I am preserving muscle mass that I have already attained at the same time...

Grant it I dont see that I will reduce much muscle mass at all right now considering I am still on TRT of 250mgs EW... and actually thinking of bumping that up to 375mgs EW of test just for the remainding 6 weeks... why you say?? because i can lol.. and because that is not an EXTREME amount of Test... overkill?? maybe... but right now I am mostly concerned about not losing even 1/4lb of muscle mass... the whole point of what is going on right now is getting my body into it's peak condition and adding as much muscle as possible to my body.. I am and will be a HEAVYWEIGHT BODYBUILDING CONTENDER!! Odds are is that I will keep the Test levels at 250mgs EW just so I don't overdo it and don't put my body into an environment where I am harming it in any way... BUT BEFORE when I was large and in charge (250lb 9-10%BF) I was running 800mgs EW of Test ON cyle and cruising at half that 400mgs EW. Now if we look at it from this point of view again... If my goal is to be on 750mgs EW of Test when I do my next cycle it makes sense to be cruising at 375mgs EW doesn't it?? If I am wrong let me know?? I was actually contemplating the fact of maybe not upping the Test to 750mgs EW when I go back ON CYCLE in 6 weeks but to keep it at 375mgs EW and just adding the 9 weeks of Tren at 50mgs ED reveling in the more CONSERVATIVE approach of trying to obtain goals with as minimal amount of compound help necessary... ULTIMATELY these choices are my own.. but when I break it down.. DIET has got to be KEY in everything I do. And like we discussed earlier.. and someone pointed out.. that I was OVEREATING AT 4000 cals per day and 450g's of PROTEIN per day... I mean if thats the case... WHAT DO THE PRO'S EAT PER DAY ?? I mean I really do not think I am overeating at all.. I managed to LOSE a lot of LBS of FAT and managed to GAIN MANY MANY LBS of MUSCLE in the PAST 12 weeks of TRAINING and DIETING at that level of Food Intake.. so I mean obviously something was being done correctly.. The COMPOUNDS didnt do the work... THEY ASSISTED !! But I am tending to believe that I .. yes ME ... did the HEAVY LIFTING (no pun intended) in accomplishing what I have so far accomplished in the past 3.5 months.

Now comes the hard Task of removing the REST of the stubborn fat off of my body.. LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING.. because I was FAT at one point... 305lbs... Someone told me that I will never again regain my ABS without surgery to take off the extra skin... I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO EXTRA SKIN THAT IT IS ALL FAT LEFT ON MY BODY ... but this one dude at the gym said it was extra skin... at what point do I or can I tell if this is the case?? I mean I hope... that this whole EXTRA SKIN THEORY is just that a THEORY !! I dont want to go put forth all this hard effort to find out that I can't loose this "fat" on my stomach to come and find out that it isn't FAT at all but that of extra skin... I mean it isn't much... I can see the outline of where my ABDOMINAL MUSCLES are supposed to be.. but since I am hovering at 19.5% BF they just aren't poking through quite yet.... I am hoping that when that number reads in the 14-15% range they start poking out a little bit more and more and I drop the BF more and more... but like I said... EXTRA SKIN?? MYTH OR FACT??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information