sciencescience is offline New Member

Girlfriend wants to cut

Ok...

Anybody has links to diets for females?

As of right now, I told her to follow the "cutting diet formula" sticky thats in this forum. Eating several small meals along side a cardio and light weight lifting. She is not going for muscles. As she thinks that muscles are ugly...

Right now she is 5'2" and 183 pounds. She has a lot of work to do, but she is finally has the will power to do it. She's tried all the 'starve yourself diets' and I have been telling her all she needs to do is eat right and exercise.

She wants to eat 5 meals a day and she needs 1650 calories to maintain. Focusing on high protein. Good complex carbs. Low sugar. Nutrient dense foods. She will exercise 1 and half hours a day. 1 hour of cardio and 30 minutes of light weight lifting.

A few questions:

1.) Protein-Can she use the same protein as I use? "Optimum 100% Whey"

2.) Should she use an ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin)

3.) Wants to loose a sensible on average 1 pound a week. Is that possible?

4.) What else should she focus on?

Thanks. This will help out a lot if anyone can put some good input.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by sciencescience View Post
    Ok...

Anybody has links to diets for females?

As of right now, I told her to follow the "cutting diet formula" sticky thats in this forum. Eating several small meals along side a cardio and light weight lifting. She is not going for muscles. As she thinks that muscles are ugly...

Right now she is 5'2" and 183 pounds. She has a lot of work to do, but she is finally has the will power to do it. She's tried all the 'starve yourself diets' and I have been telling her all she needs to do is eat right and exercise.

She wants to eat 5 meals a day and she needs 1650 calories to maintain. Focusing on high protein. Good complex carbs. Low sugar. Nutrient dense foods. She will exercise 1 and half hours a day. 1 hour of cardio and 30 minutes of light weight lifting.

A few questions:

1.) Protein-Can she use the same protein as I use? "Optimum 100% Whey"
    yes why wouldnt she?
    2.) Should she use an ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin)
    no, diet and exercise... supplement with EFA's like EVO, fish oils, almond/walnut oils, multivitamin, and green tea 2x daily
    3.) Wants to loose a sensible on average 1 pound a week. Is that possible?
    yes, generally speaking put herself at a 500 caloric deficient ED equated to 1 healthy lb per week.
    4.) What else should she focus on?

she should focus on diet and exercise. we need her current diet now although her BMR is x, its nothing without playingg off her current numbers. you may shock the body. ill send you some stuff.

Thanks. This will help out a lot if anyone can put some good input.
    for her to watch, to educate herself.

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

id recommend upping cardio to where she is burning an excess of 250 cals from current intake and subtracting 250 cals in food for her to start losing 1lb per week.

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    stop eating sugar, wheat, corn, dairy, chocolate, beef and pork. its an chciken, fish and turkey diet. mainly no sugar and corn cause its in everything so you'll have to eat alot more fresh, organic and whole food. any person can lose tons of weight just by doing this because theres basically no calories in any of the foods you'll end up eating.

sciencescience is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnCash View Post
    stop eating sugar, wheat, corn, dairy, chocolate, beef and pork. its an chciken, fish and turkey diet. mainly no sugar and corn cause its in everything so you'll have to eat alot more fresh, organic and whole food. any person can lose tons of weight just by doing this because theres basically no calories in any of the foods you'll end up eating.
    Yeah I totally agree with this, but why not a good steak? I personally eat lean steak all the time. I mean, I am not talking about 70/30 ground meat here. I am talking about top cut, USDA prime 1% best fillets.

I will post her diet here so you can critique it in a little while.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sciencescience View Post
    Yeah I totally agree with this, but why not a good steak? I personally eat lean steak all the time. I mean, I am not talking about 70/30 ground meat here. I am talking about top cut, USDA prime 1% best fillets.

I will post her diet here so you can critique it in a little while.
    Red meat, is high in ***** 9 fatty acids, as well as ***** 6. Which are pro-inflammatory and pro-heart disease. Red meat is ok in moderation but for weight loss and general health, lean meats like, cold water fish, chicken and turkey are a much healthier protein source.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    NO drugs for her. Calorie Deficit and Cardio 4-6 times a week, she can lose about 25lbs in 10 weeks safely IMO

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    NO drugs for her. Calorie Deficit and Cardio 4-6 times a week, she can lose about 25lbs in 10 weeks safely IMO
    totally agree,

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    totally agree,
    come around more often muscle!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    1lb/week at her weight seems a little conservative to me. She can def lose 2-3lbs/week and still be healthy. If she's dedicated about changing her body, she needs a life-changing diet plan.

ektome is offline New Member
    Yeah I agree. I think she will lose a little more in the start but in the end her overall average will come up to something like 1 to 1.5 lbs. a wk. She is a chick but at 180lbs she is a little heavy for her height so those first weeks will be like a 400m sprint but the last half is a cross country race if you know what I mean. Ladies seem to have it harder anyhow because of the way they carry fat. Is she using any OTC or ECA? Just asking. I am/have just really starting to understand the ECA stack. Good luck to her.

Oh and make sure she takes pictures to keep her motivated. Its tough to see the changes in ourselves sometimes and pictures help a lot when you can track progress. My wife has competed for a couple years and every 5-7 days we take pictures. When you put them all together you can see even the little changes.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Get her HCG - she'll shed lbs without any exercise.

ektome is offline New Member
    I know some one using HCG right now. How does she look? HCG is good there is a rub and a shot you can take either. From what I understand they are about the same. I would definately do some research on them first.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Shot for sure.

Thread Information