Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940

    Miracle Noodles really are a miracle

    They might be a bit expensive, but on a cutting diet i love these things. they are made from glucomannan, a digestible fiber, and they literally have no taste, yet they fill you up big time

    all you have to do is wash them for a few minutes(no cooking required), then throw them into a large bowl with some chicken, maybe a little pasta sauce and voila, a huge meal with a zero calorie base

    check em out

    http://www.miraclenoodle.com/?gclid=...FdFL5QodTEP6Ag

  2. #2
    Alphatier's Avatar
    Alphatier is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Sun's Core
    Posts
    951
    So these noodles have ZERO 0 calories??

  3. #3
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    So these noodles have ZERO 0 calories??
    yep, they are transparent(literally), have no taste by themselves, but will absorb the taste of whatever you put them with

  4. #4
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,627
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thats great, but my A.D.D just kicked in so I will get to the point. Where the **** can you get them at!!!!!

  5. #5
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Thats great, but my A.D.D just kicked in so I will get to the point. Where the **** can you get them at!!!!!
    the website is kinda expensive because they are shipped in water

    call around and ask, some places(health food stores in particular) carry them, or you can ask a store if they will order them for you

  6. #6
    Alphatier's Avatar
    Alphatier is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Sun's Core
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    yep, they are transparent(literally), have no taste by themselves, but will absorb the taste of whatever you put them with
    That's fvcking amazing....WHERE CAN I GET THEM??!!!!

  7. #7
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,627
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    the website is kinda expensive because they are shipped in water

    call around and ask, some places(health food stores in particular) carry them, or you can ask a store if they will order them for you
    Well hell, I was hoping they would just appear in my kitchen. Cause I am way to lazy to go through all that other stuff to get them...

  8. #8
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Go go MIRACLE NOODLES! Health food stores usually sell them. Have you heard of tea eggs?



    Not the most healthy thing - but just as cool as miracle noodles (in a way).

  9. #9
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Go go MIRACLE NOODLES! Health food stores usually sell them. Have you heard of tea eggs?



    Not the most healthy thing - but just as cool as miracle noodles (in a way).
    nope, are they the eggs they bury in the ground for 50 years?

  10. #10
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    nope, are they the eggs they bury in the ground for 50 years?
    No it's weird. They cook them with tea (and sugar and stuff unfortunately)
    But they look really cool, and I hear they taste amazing.

  11. #11
    xnotoriousx's Avatar
    xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    someone have a good link to order these?

  12. #12
    Slide's Avatar
    Slide is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    495
    I just got my first shipment. mixed them with some garlic, pasta sauce and chicken sausage...amazing. I actually really liked them plain too.

  13. #13
    OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    I just got my first shipment. mixed them with some garlic, pasta sauce and chicken sausage...amazing. I actually really liked them plain too.
    would trader joes have them

  14. #14
    energizer bunny's Avatar
    energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,412
    Excellent.....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    would trader joes have them
    i hope so, they havn't been at festival, cub or rainbow

  16. #16
    JinNtonic's Avatar
    JinNtonic is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On this site...
    Posts
    832
    Anyone find the best place to order these from?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •