ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Please Help ME Make My Sister Realize She Is NUTS!!

OK Here is the deal. My sister just turned 44. She was around 140# at 5'5" tall up until she was about 42. She all the suden decided sh wanted to be skinny so she changed her diet and started exercising like crazy! She is now about 102# and is a small size 1!! ( yes size 1!) Her is her daily routine
    She basically eats 3-4 of some type of met-rx or luna bar a day. She also eats 2-6 pop tarts a day! She will eat some cereal dry (no milk) and a microwaveable snack like or pretzels or something of that nature. She eats no Meat whatsoever ! She also does not watch her nutrition balance of calories ( fat carbs etc.) she just counts her calories!! Never looks at the grams of fat or carbs or protein, JUST CALORIES!! She Drinks nothing but Diet Pepsi all Day (No Water, No Milk!)
    Here is the kicker.. She walks Everyday... and I do not mean a slight walk here or there! she walks to work 1/4mi walks during her whole 30 minute lunch break, Walks home, then as soon as she gets home she goes out walking for at least an hour. Comes home for an hour or two, then she grabs her dog and goes back out for another hour minimum! And she has not missed a day in about 400 days!! NO JOKE NOT 1 DAY Off!! if it rains she goes into the basement and uses her Tony Little Gazelle for 2-3 50min sessions a day
    Oh never goes to the doctor for physicals, Bloodwork, any type of tests! I keep telling her she is heading for Ostearthritis or some type of Bone deficiency! Our mother has Rhuematoid Arthritis now and I am afraid she is going to end up with some type of Malnutrition Disease from not giving her body enough nutrients and over excersing! She knows she has a form of anorexia and she does not care because she says after 35+ years of being heavy, she like being this thin!

Help me tell her how unhealthy she is! She for some reason does not believe what I tell her!

Blog Entries

My Sister is 44 Today.. Help Me make her Realize Exactly How UNHEALTHY SHE Really IS!

OK Here is the deal. My sister just turned 44. She was around 140# at 5'5" tall up until she was about 42. She all the suden decided sh wanted to be skinny so she changed her diet and started exercising like crazy! She is now about 102# and is a small size 1!! ( yes size 1!) Her is her daily routine
    She basically eats 3-4 of some type of met-rx or luna bar a day. She also eats 2-6 pop tarts a day! She will eat some cereal dry (no milk) and a microwaveable snack like or pretzels or something of that nature. She eats no Meat whatsoever ! She also does not watch her nutrition balance of calories ( fat carbs etc.) she just counts her calories!! Never looks at the grams of fat or carbs or protein, JUST CALORIES!! She Drinks nothing but Diet Pepsi all Day (No Water, No Milk!)
    Here is the kicker.. She walks Everyday... and I do not mean a slight walk here or there! she walks to work 1/4mi walks during her whole 30 minute lunch break, Walks home, then as soon as she gets home she goes out walking for at least an hour. Comes home for an hour or two, then she grabs her dog and goes back out for another hour minimum! And she has not missed a day in about 400 days!! NO JOKE NOT 1 DAY Off!! if it rains she goes into the basement and uses her Tony Little Gazelle for 2-3 50min sessions a day
    Oh never goes to the doctor for physicals, Bloodwork, any type of tests! I keep telling her she is heading for Ostearthritis or some type of Bone deficiency! Our mother has Rhuematoid Arthritis now and I am afraid she is going to end up with some type of Malnutrition Disease from not giving her body enough nutrients and over excersing! She knows she has a form of anorexia and she does not care because she says after 35+ years of being heavy, she like being this thin!

Help me tell her how unhealthy she is! She for some reason does not believe what I tell her!

Blog Entries

Let me Know what you think of how my sis stays sooo skinny!!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Before you go too crazy, remember 99.9% of the population thinks what we do and what we eat is crazy and unhealthy as well.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Being you are posting this in multiple forums I will give you the same reply as I did in the other one.

Before you go too crazy, remember 99.9% of the population thinks what we do and what we eat is crazy and unhealthy as well.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    honestly??? how many threads did you need for this??????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    honestly??? how many threads did you need for this??????
    one, if that. threads merged.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    one, if that. threads merged.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    She is about as unhealthy as someone that is 50 pounds overweight, even though she is probably 15-20 pounds underweight.

Blog Entries
    Not sure what the thread should be categorized as? If it would be a workout thing, or a diet thing? and she is over forty so there ya go!! Just wanted some of those people who only go to certain spots to be able to get a glimpse! and trust me pics are not needed! She looks just as you would picture it! Skinny as a rail! arms are about 10-11" around legs are about 16"around when I put my calipers on here I get a reading of 3 on the shoulder blade, 4 on the stomach and can not even get it to read on the bottom of the arm! that is a total of about 8! My mom is in good shape for her age and her readings total close to 25 with my calipers in the same spots and when "Curves" (her gym) tested her she was 26%BF which is a little high but for a 65yr old woman it is really not that bad! So by my gestimation, my sisters BF % is well under 10% Which most of you know on a woman is very very unhealthy! (like a man being 3% at all times)

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    How about trying to buy her some books on proper diet.

Many of us here are just as unhealthy...be it physically or mentally. A am sure a lot of us here sacrifice time with family, friends, and put our bodies through hell.

mmmm, pop tarts (reminds me of when I first moved out on my own....pop tarts, cup of noodle, and tuna)

Blog Entries
    No you dont understand! I said she will not listen to me! Never said she did not 100% beleive me! She knows she is unhealthy she just does not seem to care! We just have a history of medical issues with the women in our family most all the women live to be in thier late 80's but with sever medical problems! dont want her to compound that with malnutrition

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    sorry to hear that sounds more of a mental issue that she has to overcome

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    i would suggest that she atleast drink some slimfast or ensure to get some vitamines and nutrients.

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    There are alot of people like that. Tell her to eat greans and take a multivitamin for fiber and vitamins

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    My friend told me yesterday he was speaking to his Girlfriend,

She said: I have been really good today with my food,
    Hey Said: Why what you had
    She said: a Banana and a yogurt.

That was it all day, girls have no clue. My sister has learned from me as i hang around here so much .

Blog Entries
    No she does take a lot of good vitamins and this like that just worried thats all!

Thread Information