Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    shit, when i started here in the diet section, it took 4 days to get a response for a critique...

we've come a long way..

blazerelf is offline Associate Member
    yep i feel happy my thread is full of life "lol" evn tought is kinda away of the basic topic :P.

Does anybody knows about how much weight can a average person gain naturally of muscle and general(water fat muscle etc..)?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    1lb a week

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    [QUOTE=blazerelf;4762165]yep i feel happy my thread is full of life "lol" evn tought is kinda away of the basic topic :P.

Does anybody knows about how much weight can a average person gain naturally of muscle and general(water fat muscle etc..)?[/QUOTE]

Water, Fat and Muscle? Your only limit is your appetite. You could easily gain 10 lbs a week. I am thinking J3 was talking just muscle.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    1-2 lbs a week either way of the scale is a healthy recommendation

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    There is a natural limit for the amount of muscle one can add on in a week.

From the articles I have read IF the environment is perfect diet, training, rest, I believe it is 1lb of muscle but realistically I would say .5-.75lbs a week as no one has everything perfect.

Do not know the truth to this as the articles did not site sources and I have seen no studies so maybe someone can shed some light on this a bit more

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    There is a natural limit for the amount of muscle one can add on in a week.

From the articles I have read IF the environment is perfect diet, training, rest, I believe it is 1lb of muscle but realistically I would say .5-.75lbs a week as no one has everything perfect.

Do not know the truth to this as the articles did not site sources and I have seen no studies so maybe someone can shed some light on this a bit more
    That sounds right. I was commenting as he said how much weight including muscle, fat and water.

blazerelf is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=FireGuy1;4762443]
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerelf View Post
    yep i feel happy my thread is full of life "lol" evn tought is kinda away of the basic topic :P.

Does anybody knows about how much weight can a average person gain naturally of muscle and general(water fat muscle etc..)?[/QUOTE]

Water, Fat and Muscle? Your only limit is your appetite. You could easily gain 10 lbs a week. I am thinking J3 was talking just muscle.
    10lb a week?that must be like a 8000 calorie meal and for sure more than 70% is not even muscle but as i said just a average person (i think thats around 4000 or less calories a day for average)

I have read that a natural person if in good meal plan,rest and exercice can make about 10lb of lean muscle a year and about 20-30lb of water fat muscle every 3 months;maybe 20lb of muscle in 3 months if u have good genetic and good cycle.
    When i read this i felt really sayd because im 45lb away from my goal weight(175lb) but well we have to be realistic muscle is a job of years and easily lost in months.. =/
    Last edited by blazerelf; 07-15-2009 at 11:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information