iigood is offline New Member

Hard Gainers Must Read

Ok for all you hard gainers out there firstly Juice isnt the answer however I will tell you the answer I was once a very hard gainer the secret is your not eating enough your probably saying to yourself yeh i eat trust me its not enough or your not eating the proper stuff.

Firstly if you want to gain you must increase your appetite and to do that firstly you must take your multi vitamis and secondly get "Avanza" prescribed by your doctor Avanaza is an anti depressant whic allows you to sleep well and best of all increases your appetite makes you eat like a horse all you want to do is eat. When you got to train at the gym with the amount of calories you take daily tyou will see the results i promise. I used to weigh 124 pounds no matter what i did i didnt gain an ounce until my dr. introduced me to avanza 30mg every night does the trick great sleep senses of well being and best of all increased appetite. within a month you should naturally put on a clean 15-20lbs.

once youve put your diet and working out in order then consider AAS. until then happy eating and working out.

Ezekius is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Great advice! It's impossible not to gain weigth if don't eat properly.

Lung is offline New Member

Smile

thanks for info gonna look into that

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I moved this out of the steroid section. Eating more is indeed the key to gaining, however I would not use Avanza. For starters, I don't eat a lot because of my appetite, I eat a lot because it's necessary to grow. I would never take a medication such as this just for the side effects, and I don't know any doctors that you can just ask for a specific medication and have it prescribed.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by iigood View Post
    Ok for all you hard gainers out there firstly Juice isnt the answer however I will tell you the answer I was once a very hard gainer the secret is your not eating enough your probably saying to yourself yeh i eat trust me its not enough or your not eating the proper stuff.

Firstly if you want to gain you must increase your appetite and to do that firstly you must take your multi vitamis and secondly get "Avanza" prescribed by your doctor Avanaza is an anti depressant whic allows you to sleep well and best of all increases your appetite makes you eat like a horse all you want to do is eat. When you got to train at the gym with the amount of calories you take daily tyou will see the results i promise. I used to weigh 124 pounds no matter what i did i didnt gain an ounce until my dr. introduced me to avanza 30mg every night does the trick great sleep senses of well being and best of all increased appetite. within a month you should naturally put on a clean 15-20lbs.
    once youve put your diet and working out in order then consider AAS. until then happy eating and working out.
    Absolutely, postively is NOT going to happen.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    uhhh

really?

is this post telling us we should get an anti depressant with the sole intent of increasing appetite?

wow

yeah... let me think about that...

no

anti depressants have other side affects that arent so lovely as increasing your hunger. especially if you dont have depression problems in the first place

its called force feeding. get used to it. lol

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    uhhh

really?

is this post telling us we should get an anti depressant with the sole intent of increasing appetite?

wow

yeah... let me think about that...

no

anti depressants have other side affects that arent so lovely as increasing your hunger. especially if you dont have depression problems in the first place

its called force feeding. get used to it. lol
    Yep, this is one of those threads that gives such absurdly poor advice that I started to just remove it instead of moving it here.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    within a month you should naturally put on a clean 15-20lbs.

If this was true I would literally be flying to Mexico right now to pick myself up a script.

Do you honestly think you gained 20 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks. You may want to pick up a human-psysiology textbook, and look into muscle growth potential. It should be a serious reality check for yah. hah
    Last edited by seriousmass; 07-20-2009 at 09:31 AM.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Absolutely, postively is NOT going to happen.
    haha

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Yep, this is one of those threads that gives such absurdly poor advice that I started to just remove it instead of moving it here.
    BIG, you ass.. stop dumping your trash in my beloved diet section!!!

lolol...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    BIG, you ass.. stop dumping your trash in my beloved diet section!!!

lolol...

You sound uptight, perhaps some Avanza would help...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You sound uptight, perhaps some Avanaza would help...
    yea, i just made an appointment with my doctor.. im also going on welbutrin, lithium, and lamotragin while im at it..

come get some!!! huuu raaaa!!!

im surprised the OP isnt touting the benefits of an unsaid green plant that is known for its appetite increase along with this prescription

^^^ yea, let's not go down that road..

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    ^^^ yea, let's not go down that road..
    oh im def not

but im sayin i wouldnt be surprised if he had brought it up

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Biggest joke thread I ever read here. You are actually suggesting to eat more that people go and get a perscription drug...and at that Mirzatapine? That type of anti-depressant has a ton of side effects...wanna know one of them, that was actually, I believe, the 3rd highest side effect in clinical studies?

WEIGHT LOSS!

Moron, get the f*ck outta here.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    poor guy (op)

collar is offline Anabolic Member

Sorry i completely disagree and i believe this is the worst sort of advice i have ever seen.

First off all you can put on good clean weight, with good diet,great training and great sleep.........

you do not need to take medication and specially anti depressant ones when you have no such problem.

side effects and so on..

this advice is just insane too me

how about just sticking it out, work hard and eat hard........

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i cannot believe there is such thread...

some guys shouldnt be giving advice seriously.......... what a joke.......

Thread Information